Help Me! Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apcki

^ do you have a sense of what kind of genre the song might be?

Punk? Rock? I dunno. Her voice didn't really sound like Avril, more like the style. :)

Guest EHNerJI

the only thing i can think of is..

Seo Ji Young

lmao a lot of people said it reminded them of Avril x:

but yeah, a clip would help a lot O:

Guest kingko

I'm trying to figure out this classic song played all over the place. It's really popular and i'm sure many people heard it before. I'm not sure who sings it or wut the title is. It sounds similar to Young Turk Club- Do you know. The song had a female and male vocals. I also heard it play from a drama called I Am Sam, but it's not their OST. It was just some random background music for a scene in the drama.

I saw your other thread-- there's also Koyotae...other than the others mentioned, there was Cool, too...maybe it belongs to one of them, because they 've been around a while. I can't tell you what the song is, because I missed a lot of episodes. I think you may also be able to ask in the drama section/resources/OST thread. Sorry I can't help more.

Guest EHNerJI

@kingko: can you maybe find a clip of the song from that scene? o.o

it would make it easier to identify ^^

Guest Malibu666

I want to the singers or band who sing the song "CASH"

they were three girls.

plz tell if somebdy knows plzzzzzzzzzz

Guest forgotten

I have no idea what the song name or artist is, but the mv is about a guy who works cleaning cars, and one day, two black guys rob a convenience store, and the korean girl identifies them. When the black guys get out of jail, they decide to kill her for identifying them. But the girl is dating the car cleaning guy, and he found the gun when he was cleaning the black guys' car. Anyone know??

Guest raeseddon

Park Sun Zoo + Kim Bum Soo - Man & Woman

One of my favorite songs in 2006, ranked No. 5 on my year end staff recommendation list that year. :)

OOOHH ! THANK YOU THANK YOU !! i gotta check out more of their songs xD

i loooooove it <33

Guest crazzeedrim

I need help finding a song for my friend...she doesn't know what its called or who it's by, but heres some stuff about it

-sung by a female (not sure if its one girl or a group)

-slowish

-says something in korean about eating chocolate cake

-has an english phrase 'come back to me'

-really long

-she heard it towards the beginning of 2007

thanx to anyone if you know what it is! :blush:

I have no idea what the song name or artist is, but the mv is about a guy who works cleaning cars, and one day, two black guys rob a convenience store, and the korean girl identifies them. When the black guys get out of jail, they decide to kill her for identifying them. But the girl is dating the car cleaning guy, and he found the gun when he was cleaning the black guys' car. Anyone know??

it's Tonight by Turbo. Sad to begin with, but even more because it's a true story.

Archived