Help Me! Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iamaveteran

Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me identify this song. I've been searching for quite a while but, without strong knowledge of the korean language, I've been having a hard time.
It's the first song in the video, and it reminds me a little of Hot Potato, but I can't be sure. Thanks!http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3UGdPflOjIQ0G3caei

• 2 weeks later...

HELP PLEASE!!  I'm looking for a song that was played in A Gentleman's Dignity in ep 2.  I can't find it and it was played quite a few times in the drama.
It was played when Seo Yi Soo went to Kim Do Jin's office to get the chocolates back before Tae San arrives.

The song played at 8:23 when Kim Do Jin just arrived at his office
http://www.viki.com/channels/6108-a-gentlemen-s-dignity/videos/70537/6

Guest popisms

I am looking for a popular Korean pop song from the late 1990s (1996-1998). The song was very frequently played on the radio at this time. The unusual thing about this song is that there was a female musician who played a musical saw (also known as a singing saw). In case you haven't seen this before, she held a saw (yes, the tool) and played it with a violin bow. Unfortunately I don't have any more information such as lyrics. I'm not sure if this woman was part of the band/group, or if she was just a guest musician for this particular song.
Any information would be helpful! Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hi, i'm looking for the title of this wonderful ballad and the name of the artist who sang it
Thank you very much
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/9qLwKuGw/Rainbow.html

Guest tulasi99

Hi, I came across the foll video on YT where there is a role reversal between the male and female singers. I don't understand Korean, so can someone tell me what exactly is the concept of the video? Is it related to any drama or movie.

tulasi99 said:

Hi, I came across the foll video on YT where there is a role reversal between the male and female singers. I don't understand Korean, so can someone tell me what exactly is the concept of the video? Is it related to any drama or movie.

• 4 months later...
Guest PandaNeko

PandaNeko said: I'm looking for a music video from the late '90s, maybe early '00s. It was a group (males and females), all dressed in tuxes and dresses. I think they were at a club, and I know there was a scene where a guy came out of an elevator and started singing/rapping.

The only lyrics I remember were in English:

"What's that madness...(continues to rap in Korean)"

And at the end of the video, a woman repeats "I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming..."

I watched it a lot on the music video show "MVH", and I love the song and video, I just can't for the life of me remember their name and I can't find the video. Any help would be appreciated!

Anyone up to the challenge of finding their full dance video? DMC, Dance mania crew, I believe was an dance academy in Korea (hongdae i think).  They release two music videos, of which I have already found. Looking for old videos that they released, it was long videos of them up rocking, break dancing, popping and all other sorts of dancing. It's what kicked off my dance interest and helped me get into the Korean scene all together, I'd like to find any media or history about them for nostalgia's sake. I remember they did release a music album as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived