Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentxtears

Help Me! Thread

Guest iyagi

This is a bit of a vague question, but anyone know any songs having to do with revenge, being better off without someone, being independent, betrayal (not the sad kind if that makes sense), being angry with someone? I'm a little tired of love songs or songs that are about feeling sorry for yourself and wishing someone would come back... not really looking for ballads or rapping (I have a lot of rap like this), more like powerful songs, but I'll take anything.
I've googled stuff and keep getting "Heart to Heart" by 4Minute (which I don't like) and "I Don't Care" by 2NE1, neither of which really fit the bill.

Guest -rikki-

This is a bit of a vague question, but anyone know any songs having to do with revenge, being better off without someone, being independent, betrayal (not the sad kind if that makes sense), being angry with someone? I'm a little tired of love songs or songs that are about feeling sorry for yourself and wishing someone would come back... not really looking for ballads or rapping (I have a lot of rap like this), more like powerful songs, but I'll take anything.

I've googled stuff and keep getting "Heart to Heart" by 4Minute (which I don't like) and "I Don't Care" by 2NE1, neither of which really fit the bill.

Umm. I don't know if these will fit either, but I think songs like goodbye baby by Miss A, hate you by 2ne1, shut up, man man ha ni and Dora Dora (depending on how you think abouy it I guess) by U-kiss, sixth sense by Brown Eyed Girls (it isn't really about love but it is powerful) and too late by Co-ed School. This is pretty much all I can list right now. I hope I helped.

Guest -rikki-

Umm. I don't know if these will fit either, but I think songs like goodbye baby by Miss A, hate you by 2ne1, shut up, man man ha ni and Dora Dora (depending on how you think about it I guess) by U-kiss, sixth sense by Brown Eyed Girls (it isn't really about love but it is powerful) and too late by Co-ed School. This is pretty much all I can list right now. I hope I helped.

Guest cinjin

anyone know what song this is? I'm so sorry that it's so short but this was the only fancam I could find with this song. ._.Thanks in advance. 

anyone know what song this is? I'm so sorry that it's so short but this was the only fancam I could find with this song. ._.Thanks in advance. 

Guest supupu

Does anyone know that one song from infinite which included a train scene in the mv? I'm trying to refer a friend to that song but its not in my i pod or anywhere

Does anyone know that one song from infinite which included a train scene in the mv? I'm trying to refer a friend to that song but its not in my i pod or anywhere

Hello, I am going Korea for holiday. And would like to watch mnet, music bank or ingikayo. Anyone knows how can I obtain tickets?

Thanks so much

Guest anindita11

Hello, I am going Korea for holiday. And would like to watch mnet, music bank or ingikayo. Anyone knows how can I obtain tickets?

Thanks so much

Guest alisonlamana

I have been tried it,but unable to identify.Could you reveal the suspense?

Guest soulshine

Where do you watching K-pop videos usually? (except YOUTUBE)
I know YOUTUBE is the best, but some area like China uses other site for watching...
is there any other sites a good for watching K-pop videos? please answer me

Guest happygal2011

Where do you watching K-pop videos usually? (except YOUTUBE)

I know YOUTUBE is the best, but some area like China uses other site for watching...

is there any other sites a good for watching K-pop videos? please answer me

Guest hiaarhg

Does anyone know the titles of the songs, that were sang by blind children in 'Star King'? Here are the links:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x98iih_090502-starking-teary-eyes-weary-h_fun

and the second song  starts at 2:43

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x98igx_090502-starking-teary-eyes-weary-h_fun

Guest sam.son

Hello, I went to Korea on holiday and heard this song in a shop in Seoul pretty sure it was kpop. Can someone help identify the main verse goes like asashi dun dun der asashi..... The song consists of male and female with female singing main verse.

Guest harky

help me click on this link so i can earn one click count.. to won my idol gift :P
http://goo.gl/1V3zi

thanks thanks

Guest harky

pls help click click
http://goo.gl/1V3zi

Guest mAdNeSs~

mcramsey

said:

Hi.

Help me identify the two songs in the background of this video.

1. Female singer

2. Male singer.

Thank you.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrp75_2_shortfilms