• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest littledraci

i know i've heard this song before... sdkfjdkshfierhfg

does anyone know what the song playing in this video is? ;A;

it's killing me that i can't remember the artist OTL

it's Lucite Tokki's "생일" from "A Little Sparkle" :D

hi all im looking for the song at 5:40, right after Diva from After School!

http://soundcloud.com/djpigstar/dj-pigstar-kpop-original-mix-1

Thanks alot! :D

Guest *k-freak*

I remember going on youtube typing in Be My Baby Romanized and either clicking on Secret's Love Is Move next or it was in related search/sugesstions. There was one MV that I don't think was subbed. There were five of them. I feel like they weren't called CHAOS or CHAOTIC, but they aren't the CHAOS who sing She's Coming. There was a guy who had blond hair that did the wave strangely shirtless while holding some beads that were hanging from the wall. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I wanted to show a friend of mine, but I couldn't find it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mcramsey

Hi.

Help me identify the two songs in the background of this video.

1. Female singer

2. Male singer.

Thank you.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrp75_2_shortfilms

• 2 weeks later...

@littledraci - YES. LUCITE TOKKI. ASKDFJDKSLF. I knew I recognized the song. thank you so much! *___*

hi all im looking for the song at 5:40, right after Diva from After School!

http://soundcloud.com/djpigstar/dj-pigstar-kpop-original-mix-1

Thanks alot! :D

are you referring to snsd's "trick"?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -rikki-

Does anyone know the name of the song that Minzy auditioned for YG (I think) with? Sungmin from Co-ed also used the song to audition for Joy dance academy too. There aren't any lyrics. It's been driving me crazy for months and I finally decided to ask. If there isn't a name or no one knows can someone tell me where to find the full song?

Guest heartkiller

I remember going on youtube typing in Be My Baby Romanized and either clicking on Secret's Love Is Move next or it was in related search/sugesstions. There was one MV that I don't think was subbed. There were five of them. I feel like they weren't called CHAOS or CHAOTIC, but they aren't the CHAOS who sing She's Coming. There was a guy who had blond hair that did the wave strangely shirtless while holding some beads that were hanging from the wall. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I wanted to show a friend of mine, but I couldn't find it anymore.

Guest iyagi

This is a bit of a vague question, but anyone know any songs having to do with revenge, being better off without someone, being independent, betrayal (not the sad kind if that makes sense), being angry with someone? I'm a little tired of love songs or songs that are about feeling sorry for yourself and wishing someone would come back... not really looking for ballads or rapping (I have a lot of rap like this), more like powerful songs, but I'll take anything.
I've googled stuff and keep getting "Heart to Heart" by 4Minute (which I don't like) and "I Don't Care" by 2NE1, neither of which really fit the bill.

Guest -rikki-

This is a bit of a vague question, but anyone know any songs having to do with revenge, being better off without someone, being independent, betrayal (not the sad kind if that makes sense), being angry with someone? I'm a little tired of love songs or songs that are about feeling sorry for yourself and wishing someone would come back... not really looking for ballads or rapping (I have a lot of rap like this), more like powerful songs, but I'll take anything.

I've googled stuff and keep getting "Heart to Heart" by 4Minute (which I don't like) and "I Don't Care" by 2NE1, neither of which really fit the bill.

Umm. I don't know if these will fit either, but I think songs like goodbye baby by Miss A, hate you by 2ne1, shut up, man man ha ni and Dora Dora (depending on how you think abouy it I guess) by U-kiss, sixth sense by Brown Eyed Girls (it isn't really about love but it is powerful) and too late by Co-ed School. This is pretty much all I can list right now. I hope I helped.

Guest -rikki-

Umm. I don't know if these will fit either, but I think songs like goodbye baby by Miss A, hate you by 2ne1, shut up, man man ha ni and Dora Dora (depending on how you think about it I guess) by U-kiss, sixth sense by Brown Eyed Girls (it isn't really about love but it is powerful) and too late by Co-ed School. This is pretty much all I can list right now. I hope I helped.

Guest cinjin

anyone know what song this is? I'm so sorry that it's so short but this was the only fancam I could find with this song. ._.Thanks in advance. 

Guest supupu

Does anyone know that one song from infinite which included a train scene in the mv? I'm trying to refer a friend to that song but its not in my i pod or anywhere

Archived