Help Me! Thread

Guest cw2453

I'm looking for a pretty old Korean MV, it has to do with a girl and a boy who are in love with each other at school, but they don't know the other person likes them as well.. they show the girl's perspective first, and it looks as if the boy doesn't like her, but then they show the boy's perspective and show a different side, and he is like obsessed with drawing her face.. then she tells him she's moving to seoul, and he runs after her with a drawing, but just misses her.. do you guys know where I can find this MV?

Thanks! :) 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi~ I hope someone can help me identify a song, but all I have about the song are some lyrics that I'm not even certain of and they are in English (originally part of the song). It goes something like, "hey hey hey hey be my baby...."

It is a Korean song, kind of rockish and I reckon it was released last year because I heard this song playing in Korea quite a lot when I was there in Nov/Dec of last year. I have no idea who the singer, title of the song is.. hopefully someone can help me identify this song.. Sorry for the lack of info. ><;;

Guest to_heaven530

Hello,

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays at the end of the last episode of 1n2d season 1?  It starts at 1:09

My link

Thanks

I can't hear the beginning clearly because of the dialogues but I think it's Missing You by Yangpa

Guest RanzaR

Hi, I have had a song stuck in my head for a few days now and it's driving me crazy >.<

I think it's rather recent, probably from a new rookie group

The only lyrics I can remember are from the chorus "Hand's up, up, up you~"

The you at the end is sung quite long and the voice goes up and down.

I'm sorry if this isn't enough information but everytime I try to find this song I only find 2PM's hand's up

Nevermind, I feel stupid now, song was TIME is up by LedApple

Been google-ing this like crazy for a few days now and I just found out I had it open in a tab the whole time -.-'

Guest XmanTheXmen

Please HELP ME!

I'm looking for a 1990's techno dance K-Pop group called "US".

어스 (US)

This is one of their more popular singles:

지금 이대로 (The Way It Is Right Now)   .

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yffnUs-pYzc

It's a guy and a girl group K-pop.

Anyone know how I can find a CD or list of their songs?

This is the only song I can find, but they have a much better track list, and would like to find more of their songs.

I can't seem to find anything about them online!  I grew up with a  friend who used to play their songs all the time, but now she's gone.

Any help would make me and my childhood memories so grateful, thanks!

Guest SeventyOne

I'm looking for a Korea MV. 

The guy is riding a black yamaha R6 after that he went meet up with his girl. Then he wore the helmet for the girl and knock her head. 

The mv is very sweet the guy pillion the girl through the mv after in the end send her to her destination. Anyone got any idea?

Guest kenwat777

Please HELP ME!

I'm looking for a 1990's techno dance K-Pop group called "US".

어스 (US)

This is one of their more popular singles:

지금 이대로 (The Way It Is Right Now)   .

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yffnUs-pYzc

It's a guy and a girl group K-pop.

Anyone know how I can find a CD or list of their songs?

This is the only song I can find, but they have a much better track list, and would like to find more of their songs.

I can't seem to find anything about them online!  I grew up with a  friend who used to play their songs all the time, but now she's gone.

Any help would make me and my childhood memories so grateful, thanks!

US1-Front.jpg

US1-Back-TheUsRageToSeeTheDayWeRule1995B.jpg

Archived