Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentxtears

Help Me! Thread

Guest kasesak

I'm just trying to figure out what the name of this one kpop song is. It has a fast dance beat, and the only discernible english I can hear is "hot, sexy, beautiful" and "come to me - something something - come to me - something something". Hope you can help me out! 

Guest jceclipse612

Hi everyone!  first post here at soompi heh.. I would greatly appreciate some assistance identifying this song and singer!

I stumbled across this video while looking at some IU youtube videos hahaha..

In this first part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9WTbW_wOjw the song starts at 13:51

and than continues to the next part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pyhdHsoabc and ends at 0:14

My question is.. is this even a song?!  cause in that second part, I noticed that the host kind of repeats what the song says.. so I'm curious as to if its even an actual song, or just the.. theme song of the radio station?

Thank you very much peeps!

-Amber

I'm looking or an r&b/rap typish song. I don't really remember much about it... only that the title is "Touch Me". I know for sure the artist is not famous and if i remember correctly his name has something to do with the letter 'J'. The singer and the rapper is male. I really hope someone can help me find this song, I have been searching for it for some time now.

Guest SkipBeat!

Does anyone know the the name of the song IU is singing here? It starts at 1:15, and it's not the Leona Lewis song.

My link

Guest jceclipse612

Does anyone know the the name of the song IU is singing here? It starts at 1:15, and it's not the Leona Lewis song.

My link

Hi skipbeat!  the song is this one!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRp7WTGNpIU

-Amber

*my post (a few posts up) still hasn't been answered, thanks for any help!*

Guest shadowangel28

does anyone know the bg music in the trailer of "Introduction to Architecture" I really tried hard searching but with no luck.

Hope someone know.. thanks..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpmrkJ18Ofo

help me please.. the music is really great..

it sounds like that is a radio station song for mbc. I heard mbc in it.

Hi everyone!  first post here at soompi heh.. I would greatly appreciate some assistance identifying this song and singer!

I stumbled across this video while looking at some IU youtube videos hahaha..

In this first part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9WTbW_wOjw the song starts at 13:51

and than continues to the next part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pyhdHsoabc and ends at 0:14

My question is.. is this even a song?!  cause in that second part, I noticed that the host kind of repeats what the song says.. so I'm curious as to if its even an actual song, or just the.. theme song of the radio station?

Thank you very much peeps!

-Amber

Guest littledraci

- 18:47 this song starts

I tried looking online with some vague lyrics that you can hear in the ~20 seconds but to no avail.

the (chorus?) goes "oh loooove oh care for me"

It might be a remix too as i hear two distinct songs

Its driving me crazy tell me this song name

Sistar's Follow Me :D

I'm looking or an r&b/rap typish song. I don't really remember much about it... only that the title is "Touch Me". I know for sure the artist is not famous and if i remember correctly his name has something to do with the letter 'J'. The singer and the rapper is male. I really hope someone can help me find this song, I have been searching for it for some time now.

Did you try Crown J ><?

Hope someone can help me. I'm trying to look for this boy group. Their name was written in Korean so I have no idea who they are. I just happen to see their MV at the end of this variety show I was watching. Let see there are a total of 5 boys in the group. In the MV it show them dancing in this bright white room. And they were either wear bright color clothes or all black. It also show a solo shot of one of the member singing and he was wearing a tux. And their voice are very deep but they all look pretty young. Hope that's enough crazy.gifcrazy.gif

Guest haydef

Hope someone can help me. I'm trying to look for this boy group. Their name was written in Korean so I have no idea who they are. I just happen to see their MV at the end of this variety show I was watching. Let see there are a total of 5 boys in the group. In the MV it show them dancing in this bright white room. And they were either wear bright color clothes or all black. It also show a solo shot of one of the member singing and he was wearing a tux. And their voice are very deep but they all look pretty young. Hope that's enough  crazy.gifcrazy.gif

If you can provide us the link, maybe we can identify them. Or you can just send me the Korean writing & I'll romanise it for you. ^_^

hi anyone please help me, i really love that song from wild romance, the one where the singer is male

Guest SkipBeat!

Hi skipbeat!  the song is this one!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRp7WTGNpIU

-Amber

*my post (a few posts up) still hasn't been answered, thanks for any help!*

Thank you so much, that song has been bugging me for a while. As for your unknown song, I believe it's the MBC station song, so that short clip might be the only version of it.

카오스

"Chaos" perhaps? though it literally sounds like ka-oh-seu... lol

Thank you so much =)

Guest *k-freak*

So funny thing. I created this but I can't seem to remember what this song is. Can anyone help me? I first thought it was from A Millionaires First Love but I don't know. Not sure. My friend told me to try Yiruma but there are lots. And so help please?

Its the song that starts at either :40 or :50. I think :40. It's right when Go Ara appears and it's a piano song and it's sad. I made this years ago. So I forgot.

So funny thing. I created this but I can't seem to remember what this song is. Can anyone help me? I first thought it was from A Millionaires First Love but I don't know. Not sure. My friend told me to try Yiruma but there are lots. And so help please?

Its the song that starts at either :40 or :50. I think :40. It's right when Go Ara appears and it's a piano song and it's sad. I made this years ago. So I forgot.

It is from A Millionaire's First Love. :) Def not Yiruma.

The piano version of 인사 by DBSK. I was so obsessed with all versions of the song years ago that I'd recognize it anywhere. hahah

Guest Soulbound

Hi all, I am new here. could anyone be able to pinpoint what is the song name and band/group that sings this song (starts with violins and piano at 5:30 more or less, then resumes from 6:10 onwards). Its a rather fast rap at one stage so I am unable to pick up the words.

Video

Note: I have already messaged the uploader and no answer :(

Thank you very much guys.