Help Me! Thread

Guest littledraci

- 18:47 this song starts

I tried looking online with some vague lyrics that you can hear in the ~20 seconds but to no avail.

the (chorus?) goes "oh loooove oh care for me"

It might be a remix too as i hear two distinct songs

Its driving me crazy tell me this song name

Sistar's Follow Me :D

I'm looking or an r&b/rap typish song. I don't really remember much about it... only that the title is "Touch Me". I know for sure the artist is not famous and if i remember correctly his name has something to do with the letter 'J'. The singer and the rapper is male. I really hope someone can help me find this song, I have been searching for it for some time now.

Did you try Crown J ><?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope someone can help me. I'm trying to look for this boy group. Their name was written in Korean so I have no idea who they are. I just happen to see their MV at the end of this variety show I was watching. Let see there are a total of 5 boys in the group. In the MV it show them dancing in this bright white room. And they were either wear bright color clothes or all black. It also show a solo shot of one of the member singing and he was wearing a tux. And their voice are very deep but they all look pretty young. Hope that's enough crazy.gifcrazy.gif

Hope someone can help me. I'm trying to look for this boy group. Their name was written in Korean so I have no idea who they are. I just happen to see their MV at the end of this variety show I was watching. Let see there are a total of 5 boys in the group. In the MV it show them dancing in this bright white room. And they were either wear bright color clothes or all black. It also show a solo shot of one of the member singing and he was wearing a tux. And their voice are very deep but they all look pretty young. Hope that's enough  crazy.gifcrazy.gif

If you can provide us the link, maybe we can identify them. Or you can just send me the Korean writing & I'll romanise it for you. ^_^

If you can provide us the link, maybe we can identify them. Or you can just send me the Korean writing & I'll romanise it for you. ^_^

Here you go I was able to find the show on Youtube. If you go ALL the way at the end, it showed the group I was talking about. Hope that help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ea5rjOYPCU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *k-freak*

So funny thing. I created this but I can't seem to remember what this song is. Can anyone help me? I first thought it was from A Millionaires First Love but I don't know. Not sure. My friend told me to try Yiruma but there are lots. And so help please?

Its the song that starts at either :40 or :50. I think :40. It's right when Go Ara appears and it's a piano song and it's sad. I made this years ago. So I forgot.

So funny thing. I created this but I can't seem to remember what this song is. Can anyone help me? I first thought it was from A Millionaires First Love but I don't know. Not sure. My friend told me to try Yiruma but there are lots. And so help please?

Its the song that starts at either :40 or :50. I think :40. It's right when Go Ara appears and it's a piano song and it's sad. I made this years ago. So I forgot.

It is from A Millionaire's First Love. :) Def not Yiruma.

The piano version of 인사 by DBSK. I was so obsessed with all versions of the song years ago that I'd recognize it anywhere. hahah

Guest Soulbound

Hi all, I am new here. could anyone be able to pinpoint what is the song name and band/group that sings this song (starts with violins and piano at 5:30 more or less, then resumes from 6:10 onwards). Its a rather fast rap at one stage so I am unable to pick up the words.

Video

Note: I have already messaged the uploader and no answer :(

Thank you very much guys.

Hi all, I am new here. could anyone be able to pinpoint what is the song name and band/group that sings this song (starts with violins and piano at 5:30 more or less, then resumes from 6:10 onwards). Its a rather fast rap at one stage so I am unable to pick up the words.

Video

Note: I have already messaged the uploader and no answer :(

Thank you very much guys.

I'm pretty sure the song is 외톨이 by Outsider.

Guest Soulbound

I'm pretty sure the song is 외톨이 by Outsider.

That is it! thank you very much.

Any chance you could tell me the album name? if possible in both korean characters and in english characters so i could try to order it.

Thank you very much once again!

Guest *k-freak*

Hey, does anybody know a KPOP group that covered I'm Yours? Or an English song using the guitar?

There were about two of them or three. They were standing in front of the camera in a bright lit room.

I feel like they were sitting, but they might not have been sitting on the ground, but on chairs.

At first I thought it was Dalmatian, but I don't think so and AllKpop posted it up once I believe.

Guest gdragon86

hi all! I have an urgent question about this one song that appears in variety shows a lot and it is always played when a strong female character appears or when one is dressed in traditional Korean outfit to do a parody of Joseon Era. The music is definitely traditional where a woman will be singing "Ahhhhh.....AHHHHHH~~" It's possible that this is a soundtrack from a Sageuk drama or movie but I have no idea which one. This identity of this song is bugging me to no end...I seek help from you guys to identify that song~~~

Guest mcramsey

Hi.

Need help to explain what's the story behind this hott pictures of Lee Bo Young ^_^

1939991966_sZlHu98Y_BFCAB9FEB4D9_BFCFC0FC_B3EEB6F3B4C2_C0CCBAB8BFB5_BFCFC0FC_B8AEBEF3C0CCBEDF21.jpg

http://67.212.174.244/bbs/jb6/122125

http://etorrent.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=star&wr_id=4075&sfl=&stx=&sst=wr_hit&sod=desc&sop=and&page=2

http://translate.google.com.my/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&u=http://funpictv.com/bbs/board.php%3Fbo_table%3Dkin_starsago%26wr_id%3D7412&ei=nv5WT5eSJsvjrAeglbWmDA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CC0Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25EC%2598%25B7%25EB%25B2%2597%25EB%258B%25A4%2B%25EB%2586%2580%25EB%259D%25BC%25EB%258A%2594%2B%25EC%259D%25B4%25EB%25B3%25B4%25EC%2598%2581%2B%25E3%2585%258B%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D676%26prmd%3Dimvns

Archived