Help Me! Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Hope that people still visit this thread! Well...I don't have much information, but here's snippets of the song I'm looking for:

-The group is a old boy band

- The music starts off with them hanging outside & one of them like cusses LOL & then they go inside cause its cold

- Then like they pull out the record & they start sing! & The apartment's walls start catching on fire.

K thxs!

Guest littledraci

This might be a difficult one because there is no vocals....but I think it's a soundtrack from some drama?

Link to the song on Youtube

It starts at 03:45

That's from the Movie OST of Our Happy Time/Maundy Thursday (2006) - 고통, 그리고 만남 ^^

Morning.

Drama 'The Partner' [2009]

Especially the part [00:17 - end]

Goosebumps.

Original singer and song title please.

Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr40m-K5NH8

This should be 신성우 Shin Sung Woo's "이연(異緣)"

I Hope that people still visit this thread! Well...I don't have much information, but here's snippets of the song I'm looking for:

-The group is a old boy band

- The music starts off with them hanging outside & one of them like cusses LOL & then they go inside cause its cold

- Then like they pull out the record & they start sing! & The apartment's walls start catching on fire.

K thxs!

good description--it's plenty of info. this is what you want. =D

1tym

Guest -GRIFFIN

Hello, I hope I'm not posting in the wrong place.

This is a small questions and regards K-pop.

Does anyone know what's up with the MTV Iggy 2ne1 ticket givaway? 

It said the end date was December 1st, but now on their official concert page, it says enter by December 6th.

Has anyone gotten notification of winning yet?...or is there something new for December 6th?

I would appreciate any info.

Thanks!

Guest mcramsey

That's from the Movie OST of Our Happy Time/Maundy Thursday (2006) - 고통, 그리고 만남 ^^

This should be 신성우 Shin Sung Woo's "이연(異緣)"

Thank you.

does anyone know the name of the song that changmin is playing on the piano @ 6:30? i'm desperate to know, i've been searching for the past two hours -_____-

Guest Eunhyuk.

I can't believe you found it! How on earth did you find it? It was such a short clip as well!

Anyways thank you very much :)

Guest Mattsanity

this could be vague but I'll try my best. it's a korean ballad made by a male, most likely from the 90's. the last line of the chorus, he says "cham tul go sheepaw"

I think that means I want to be sleep. excuse me for my broken korean. anyone know which song Im talking about? thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest littledraci

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone can help me name the first song from the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N622joWG6A8

I hope someone can get this ^_^ thank you in advance!!

비익련리(比翼連里) - Ccotbyel - OST Chuno :lol:

I can't believe you found it! How on earth did you find it? It was such a short clip as well!

Anyways thank you very much :)

you're welcome ^^ my track id-app is awesome XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest user1029

Please help me identify the song playing in the background, thank you!

http://youtu.be/GoYnKyo43TE

EDIT: found it, it's Beige - Chuno OST

Guest krystallge

Hi i would like to ask whether anyone has seen this MV. if yes, could someone kindly tell me the title of the song?

Here's how the MV goes:

A girl is at the train station and she sees a cleaning boy and then falls asleep. She dreams that the boy is a prince and they travel in a hot air balloon. In the end, the cleaning boy wakes her up.

Much thanks!

Archived