Help Me! Thread

Guest SkipBeat!

It is "Someday" by IU :rolleyes:

Thanks, despite the eyeroll. I'm a fan of IU and was confused when I couldn't find the song on her album or on any of her mini albums.

Of course, it's on the OST for the one thing I completely ignored this year.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://sonyeojidai.tumblr.com/

What's the song in the background?

I hear TVXQ (Yunho and Changmin) 'Before You Go'... is this what you hear? It starts at about :44 (before that it's part of 'Keep Your Head Down')

TVXQ--Before You Go MV

I don't know for sure, because I don't have the album, but it sounds like something Yoo Young Jin wrote.

Hi thanks! I thought  this is quite a difficult task and was about to give up. Here's the song. Open it as a separate link and click on the button in the middle left of the page to listen. No need to download. got this taken from a drama but its not in the drama ost. :wacko:

unknown song p.s clear if listened with a headphone.

I don't recognize the song. It's not very clear so I didn't run a lyrics search on it. Where did you hear the song?

I heard a song in a drama and I haven't been able to find it because it had no usable lyrics, but this one has a male singer, so it should be easier to find.

I don't recognize the song. It's not very clear so I didn't run a lyrics search on it. Where did you hear the song?

I heard a song in a drama and I haven't been able to find it because it had no usable lyrics, but this one has a male singer, so it should be easier to find.

:unsure:...yes sorry I recorded it from a drama, so you'd probably have to turn it up loud or listen with a headphone.It's a background song played in the overseas version of the drama '9 ends 2 outs', in Korean ' 9회말 2아웃'. But the song itself is not in the OST (I've listened to each single song of the album and am sure it's not there). So don't bother looking there.

The only lyics I got from the song were:

at 0.43

sarang ka go itt dong na

uh yoo ri go li hae suh

koo nyan go wa suh

na eh gu gyu neun

여전히 예쁘 (yoo jun hee aehbbo)

then from the verse at 2:50,

na neun miwo hae dong ma reun yong suh hae

안되 안되  크로 나 미워서 (an dwei an dwei keu lo na miwo suh)

The funny thing is.., I couldn't find any song with the lyrics '안되 안되  크로 나 미워서"...which is probably the most clear lyrics we can hear from the song..

youtube link to the song

:wacko:

I will try to record it again tomorrow and upload the clear version here.:( Hopefully one of you guys can help me identify this song.

Guest Eunhyuk.

Thanks, despite the eyeroll. I'm a fan of IU and was confused when I couldn't find the song on her album or on any of her mini albums.

Of course, it's on the OST for the one thing I completely ignored this year.

It was supposed to be a smile not an eyeroll, sorry I'm still new to the forums. I'm also a fan of IU, really love her voice =)

:unsure:...yes sorry I recorded it from a drama, so you'd probably have to turn it up loud or listen with a headphone.It's a background song played in the overseas version of the drama '9 ends 2 outs', in Korean ' 9회말 2아웃'. But the song itself is not in the OST (I've listened to each single song of the album and am sure it's not there). So don't bother looking there.

The only lyics I got from the song were:

at 0.43

sarang ka go itt dong na

uh yoo ri go li hae suh

koo nyan go wa suh

na eh gu gyu neun

여전히 예쁘 (yoo jun hee aehbbo)

then from the verse at 2:50,

na neun miwo hae dong ma reun yong suh hae

안되 안되  크로 나 미워서 (an dwei an dwei keu lo na miwo suh)

The funny thing is.., I couldn't find any song with the lyrics '안되 안되  크로 나 미워서"...which is probably the most clear lyrics we can hear from the song..

youtube link to the song

:wacko:

I keep hearing shuffling, but I got to the end, and I think I heard: "안돼 안돼 그렇게 널 미워해서" or something close. "an-dwae an-dwae geu-reoh-ge neol mi-wo-hae-seo".

I only am able to guess one of the parts you posted. I think you meant: "여전히 예뻐"(yeo-jeon-hi ye-ppeo).

I have no idea what the other stuff you posted was.

Guest littledraci

hey guys

anyone know the name of this song? its in english but should be from a korean group

that does sound like Clazziquai ><

can anybody give me the name of the song/singer ?

that's Son Dam Bi's "그만하자" ^^

Hey guys I need some help, on the most recent episode of WGM Teukie brought his wife Sora to the airport and it was during the moment where he walked her to the gate and they were saying bye to each other and then it showed Teukie walking around the airport and Sora walking toward her gate. Does anyone knows the name of the singer and title of the song? All I know is that it's a male singer and the song have a ballad feel to it. Please & Thank You! ^.^

Guest littledraci

Anyone know who sings this? I forgot the song title and the artist since I haven't hear it for a long time.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ZmYGZKI-/372015.html

that's Eru's "다시 태어나도..." :D

Guest subdwfreaky

can somebody help me identify this song's title n the group that sing the song?

CLICK - it's the bgm that starts at abt 0:50.

i remember watching a clip of the group performed this song a while ago n i love it but for some reason i've forgotten the song/group name...i only remember faintly that they play music n there's a male n female singer...that's really vague but i hope somebody knows the answer....thank you so much in advance.

Guest TheMissCareless

The plot has  been on my mind forever yet I can't remember the name.[i wanna rewatch the music video LOL plus the song is nice] 

Details :

-The singer is a solo male singer. 

-Jung Juri [comedian] is featured inside.Main role.

-Love song

-Plot is the male singer/lead likes this pretty girl at a cafe or something.One time, instead of the pretty girl , Jung Juri was on the shift working at the cafe.However somehow the guy imagined Juri as the pretty girl in his mind and asked her out.Juri was super happy and they went out on dates and had fun together.I remember one time it was ice skating.One day,he suddenly discovers that Juri was not the pretty girl that he liked and straight away dumped her.She was very upset obviously.[i was pissed off by him at this moment LOL]. Then he felt bad for what he did cause he was judging her by her looks and not personality so he returned back to her and apologised.Juri forgave him in the end.  (so the moral of the story is something like dont judge a book by its cover]

Can't really remember D8 Please help me~ Pretty desperate. Argh just cant remember the name D8

Thanks in advance QAQ 

Guest littledraci

The plot has  been on my mind forever yet I can't remember the name.[i wanna rewatch the music video LOL plus the song is nice] 

Details :

-The singer is a solo male singer. 

-Jung Juri [comedian] is featured inside.Main role.

-Love song

-Plot is the male singer/lead likes this pretty girl at a cafe or something.One time, instead of the pretty girl , Jung Juri was on the shift working at the cafe.However somehow the guy imagined Juri as the pretty girl in his mind and asked her out.Juri was super happy and they went out on dates and had fun together.I remember one time it was ice skating.One day,he suddenly discovers that Juri was not the pretty girl that he liked and straight away dumped her.She was very upset obviously.[i was pissed off by him at this moment LOL]. Then he felt bad for what he did cause he was judging her by her looks and not personality so he returned back to her and apologised.Juri forgave him in the end.  (so the moral of the story is something like dont judge a book by its cover]

Can't really remember D8 Please help me~ Pretty desperate. Argh just cant remember the name D8

Thanks in advance QAQ 

Lee Hyun (of 8eight) - 내꺼중에 최고 (You Are The Best Of My Life) :wub:

Archived