[collab] Big Big Bang Soompi Collab!________ Auditions Still Open! [ On Hiatus ]

Guest JWonNie

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest datboiandy

Soompi ID: datboiandy

Songs: Lies

Parts: Lies- gdragon rap

Clips: Will be back with clips as soon as i can :D

Guest JWonNie

Are you doing more than 2 batches for "With U"?

If enough people sign up for the third one :]

where can i get the lyrics n instrumental?

the instrumentals, you can get from the instrumental topic in the performer section :]

& the lyrics, I'll post soon.

your one & only

-wonnie

Guest *PeACH*IT*UP*

Soompi ID : *PeACH*iT*UP*

Songs : Lies

Part : Top, anyone actually haha XD (I will try my best at rapping! >.<)

Clips : Will be up soon. Hopefully @__@

@____@ Nevermind >.< I can't rap. @__@

Guest JWonNie

Auditions are still open, please audition!!

we need lots of TOPs and other parts... but mostly TOP :]

your one & only

-wonnie

Guest The Legend

heyy! i'll be auditioning for TOP on with u and and always. i'll probably audition for jiyong's part on How Gee too.

so i'll be back to edit my post!

also!! do i audition with the intrumental or acapella?

and when you say if you wanna rap do it with the singing clip? so basically rap over the song...?

Guest JWonNie

audition as either intrumental or acapella :]

& the clips, have a clips of you rapping a rap part and a clips of you singing a vocal part.

MInus, only Always, How Gee, & With U are in english at the moment :]

your one & only

-wonnie

Guest Genesis

HEY you said you need lots of TOPS? LOL

I love him <3333

And I like to rap. Does this help any? Um, I dont have any audition, i just stumbled in here, but if you need an audition ASAP, this is the only clip I have. T_T

http://www.zshare.net/audio/14671069ec3cabd9/

I made it a long time ago for some other audition that seemed to disappear T^T Its a bit weak but usually during finally clips Im a lot stronger because I have it memorized very well.

Plus my voice is thin in this too, I can be really like.. manly ew.. but yah lol. This was a one shot~

Yah but this is a clip from "forever with you" which is not up there anyway LOL.

I can see if I can get auditions in for these?

-Lies (<3333333)

-With U (First Batch)

and I can't decide whether to try for a Fool's tear or But I love you T______T

Curses, can only pick three~

Suggestions?

Forever with you!! (<3)

Dirty Cash (THE BEST!)

and La. La. La (a classic~)

as for mixing... have you heard my mixes to know?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=660942

I suggest for you lsiten to Ayu-Mix for the some of the best mixing/remixing I've done, but My older collabs from some time ago, Ive mixed for TRICK and WeeeK! and A Song Calling for You as soompi collabs which turned out pretty well.

I can mix, however.... its possible I may only be able to do so for the songs I get in. Ah before I sound totally shallow, this is not why! Simply because if I get into collabs I have to set up the project to a certain sense anyway, outlaying the songs and working with my clip anyway, so having other peoples clips in after is not as tedious as setting up a whole new project. ^^"

If I dont get any part (because I suck haha) well I can still offer to do one, maybe maybe two songs if you need. I really prefer to only work if theres an instrumental available. ^^"

However Im in a few projects (and I'm a mixer for VSE) so I need to keep open for that~ You understand me a little?

Ah sorry I guess in the end I have a lot of conditions, but its for the best~

Hehe ok~ I can't wiat to hear some projects and I hope Im a help~

Guest JWonNie

Haha, thank you Gensis & mongstaness :]

I'm putting Dirty Cash & Forever With You into consideration... but isn't Forever With You same as A Fool's Tear? (nvm)

First Batch of With U, Always, and A Fools Tear - CLIP DUE DATE POSTED!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyy

If there are any conflicts with the due date, please tell me.

I would prefer if you wrote questions and conflicts here because my PM box is almost full, but you may PM me if you must! :]

your one & only

-wonnie

Guest minus

Yay, finally finished recording my parts. Realli looking forward to this collab :D

Can I reserve a place for Forever With You also???? OMG I realli into this song. Plz add it to the list also Wonnie ^^!

Archived