Koizora [jdorama Summer 2008]

Guest dionne_wu

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miki_chan

I see the correlation chart at drama wiki. (:

I can't wait till someone subs this. I really enjoyed the movie.

But true to the words that Miura and Aragaki are the best pairing <3

Guest anna12125

Urgh. Seto's hair is so yuck here, looks like somebody bleached a mop blonde and tried to attach it to his head.

Guest Shiget^

just watched it, it was passable at first i was dissapointed but towards the middle it was getting okay, but i still prefer gakky and haruma pairing of course.

is the makers for the drama and movie the same? because theres soo many related things of the movie and the drama (well besides the story)

Guest anna12125

just watched it, it was passable at first i was dissapointed but towards the middle it was getting okay, but i still prefer gakky and haruma pairing of course.

is the makers for the drama and movie the same? because theres soo many related things of the movie and the drama (well besides the story)

It's directed by the same director of the movie. I really like the cinematography. Especially the part where Gakky's finding her mobile phone in the classroom (from the window to the classroom i mean) =__=

Guest Shiget^

^

yeah he's a great director the cinematography was great in the drama too ^^;;

ahh no wonder soo many things that are the same rofl

Guest dionne_wu

^

The director is a 'she' and I attribute part of Koizora's beauty to her.

A woman sees romance as much more beautiful than a man can.

I've watched the pilot episode and I quite like it. No doubt the premise of the story is the same, but detail-wise there is modification as to how they met, how she fell for him, their first kiss, etc. I shan't divulge too much, but for those who worry about how the drama would compare, it is different from the movie as well as the original novel. And the change is, I would say, refreshing. Even the main characters (like Mika, Hiro, Aya, & Nozomu) though they have the same name, each of them are different in their own way. What I especially like is how the team kept the classic scenes from the movie exclusive (like the rainbow) and put in new classic scenes for the drama. I think they have managed to bring out the same essence on one hand and keeping the drama as a non-copy on the other.

Guest missjaclyn

not sure whether this is the correct place to ask..but do u guys have a bittorent files to the movie? I'm kinda interested to watch the movie then the drama.. :-)

Guest Cherriechen

I love the drama cast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched the movie a few month ago and ... ended up quite disappointed by the hype about the leads and that flat story. <_< Seriously, Miura and Gakky are both decent actors, not more.

The drama leads are amazing compared to them! :wub:

Guest Sherrane

GAH! Seto?! Another drama on my list. Hahaahah.

I really don't his hair here. He can be a reeeeeeal handsome guy with his regular hair.

Yeah, by my avatar you can tell I'm a Seto fan :/

But nevertheless, the movie was alright to me so the drama should stick to me!

Guest Maia-chan

^If I'm not mistaken, the movie was voted as top 5 worst movie last year in Japan ^^;;

That's apt! :rolleyes: As such, Miura-Gakky are overrated. Their acting is just mediocre, at best. :(

Guest virvir111

when i watched the movie for the first 10 minutes.. i was like.. " i know how this will end." i hated the movie..lol.. the grl's voice was very high n when she narrated.. she was monotoned..lol..

I've only seen fanfids of the first ep and a 5 min preview form veoh.

I'm going to wait till the subs come out.

I'm not a huge fan of the Hello Project girls but I was really bored today so when I decided to look check out some of their vids and I ended up watching quite a few C-ute vids. I have to say, after seeing those h!p people, beauty and physical-wise, I thknk Yajima Maimi would've fit the part way better thab Erena. But I think Erena's very pretty too...

Guest miss_juicy

i really enjoyed the movie

seeing thgey changed cast i was kinda like "errr" about the whole drama thing

but im glad they are doing a drama ince th emovie was long but not sdtill couldn't fit everything in, it seems

neways cant wait till the subs.. i refuse to watch it and guess what they are talking about

Guest Cherriechen

He can be a reeeeeeal handsome guy with his regular hair.

Just handsome? I find him seriously beautiful. :wub:

And, I really like the silver hair on him, because it looks SO hot in the series :wub:

Guest chantilly

wow, this drama version of the male lead does look younger hehe.

The movie was okay i finished it and it has some very nice songs in the movie too.

Archived