Guest dionne_wu

Erena Mizusawa, Koji Seto, Miura Shohei
Cast:

koizoratbs.jpg

dramakoizora.jpg

Koji Seto as Sakurai Hiroki (Hiro) Erena Mizusawa as Tahara Mika

miurashoheikoizora.jpg

Miura Shohei as Nozomu

TBS' drama adaptation of "Koizora" now has its leads confirmed. From more than a thousand people auditioning for the parts, 16-year-old model Erena Mizusawa and 20-year-old D-BOYS actor Koji Seto were chosen to star in the series.

Originally based on a mobile phone novel, the story was turned into a hit movie last year starring Yui Aragaki and Haruma Miura. When it was announced in May that the drama version would have a different cast, producers were said to be looking for a pair with relatively little acting experience.

Mizusawa, a model for the magazine SEVENTEEN, just made her acting debut in BS-i's "Koisuru Nichiyoubi" drama program this past March. On the other hand, Seto has been with the acting troupe D-BOYS for about two and half years, and is currently gaining plenty of exposure as the hero of "Kamen Rider Kiva."

"Koizora" premieres on August 2, airing Saturday nights around 8:00pm.

Official Website: http://www.tbs.co.jp/koi-zora/#ptop

Theme Song: Mai Fukui - Ai No Uta

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

omg i just heard about this newwwws!!.....what do u guys think?

i've never seen their acting before so I don't know what to expect.

they both look younger than Miura and Aragaki...which is kinda weird esp. when you already know what type of things will happen

i'm really stuck on miura haruma for the role of hiro ...

but this guy is cute too ((:

can't wait!!

-ti

Koji will be just fine I can promise everyone

I think my boy is going to get his big break right here!

Lol I feel like a big sister letting go of her lil brother because everyone is about to be exposed to him.

Here is some info on Koji

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t=0&start=0

Guest swirly-whirl

i will most definitely check this out!

the new leads look a lot younger than miura haruma + aragaki yui but........

WELL WE'LL SEE HOW THEY DO :]

not too familiar with either of them

hope they do well to portray the characters~

so this is being remade into a drama? so it's not a continuation of the movie, but like a longer version of it?

Guest ~neh~long~

WOOT! can't wait! i hope they can further develop HOW they fell in love, it was a little rushed in the movie to me ^ ^

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

oh my gosh they are turning it into a drama

oh i loved the movie but the ending was sad i hope that its just as good

or even better hehehehe but i reallly like Haruma Miura as hiro he

was just soo damn good looking for being soo long man i wish he was like 3

or 4 years older =D

Guest Justalilodreamer

i dont really see the point of doing a remake on such a recent movie O_O

LOL its ironic how they're supposed to be younger but Seto is older and looks younger than Miura

++edited

whoops my bad -_- i didn't read properly. so they're making it into a drama, thats more understandable

Guest Maia-chan

so this is being remade into a drama? so it's not a continuation of the movie, but like a longer version of it?

Yes, like the awesome Sekai no Chuushin de Ai wo Sakebu, or Ima Ai ni Yukimasu, or Water Boys, or Umizaru...

Guest cerys

Lots of J movies have J Drama counterpart nowadays D:

(eg: Taiyou no Uta, Honey and Clover)

I personally don't think I'd be watching it because I am sick and tired of all these Japanese-main character's lover having cancer and dying movies/drama :I

I kinda enjoyed the movie of it though (but it seemed.... loop-holed like most Japanese movies) but I think It'll be nice to see more of the story and the situation of the cancer and more details of the events and happening before and after

Hiro's death

Guest miki_chan

They are really turning this into a drama.

I remember Koji Seto! The guy is underated but lets just wait until this drama comes out.

The movie was good though (:

omg i just heard about this newwwws!!.....what do u guys think?

i've never seen their acting before so I don't know what to expect.

they both look younger than Miura and Aragaki...which is kinda weird esp. when you already know what type of things will happen

Kiji Seto doesn't look that bad w/ the white hair. I agree that both does look younger than Miura and Aragaki Yui but I hope that the drama will turn out as good as the movie. I agree COOKIE.BANDIT. that knowing that it's going to be a drama, it will be more dramatic cause the movie is already dramatic.

Guest dionne_wu

^

Yes, the drama will most probably follow the actual novel which is way more dramatic than the movie.

For those who don't know, the movie was a 'toned-down' and modified version.

Archived