GUMMY (거미)

Guest Mirae-chan

awww, thank you all for sharing the links to the MV.

I like the MV, it's so lovely though I think the HJ and RW pairing is weird haha

I can't wait for her comeback stage :]

Gummy fighting <3

48757880.jpg

credit: gummy homepage

Daily Charts

Cyworld

# 2 = because of you

#17 = as a man

11185523.jpg

Soribada

#5 = there is no love

41967448.jpg

Mnet

#2 = there is no love

73041881.jpg

Melon

#9 = there is no love

57427841.jpg

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest polka_dotts

Her performances were so good! I really like that "Because Of You" songs. Love Gummy's voice. :] *off to watch the new music video now*

Guest heartsongs

Thank ncly so much for the showcase link. I have the album in replay. I really really like Because of You. Gummy's vocal is amazing. I love There's no love more than As A Man but As A Man has a really cute MV :) Does anybody know when Gummy will have comeback stage?

Guest caseycasey

Thanks so much for the showcase links! I also have this album on repeat. But I seem to be the only one who especially likes the 1st track (그만 헤어져) hehe

Gummy ftw!!

I really love the music video for he's a man... KHJ is such a cutie that I will never get tired of seeing... Gummy's song just makes me so happy when I listen to it... I can't for her comeback stage performance... I'm so glad she's back with a new album... it came as a surprise because YG has been talking mostly about BB, 2NE1, TY, & se7en comeback... so happy for Gummy...

Guest ming^ming

Loveless is <3

all the songs r so nice, gummy's vocal is wow as owes~~

i like 그만 헤어져, 어떡해 (영화 `하녀`) the most, nice saddy feel, hehe

thank you bb<33

god i absolutely LOVE her album. so glad she finally got something out XD

plus i couldn't stop "awwwwww-ing" during the MV for 'As a man' ~ sooo cute <333

Guest madearluv

I love all of Gummy's song on her new album! its all so good but for some reason her song "... As A Man" it reminded me of Park Bom's - You & I O.o kinda weird haha

Guest jay chou has a mommy

omg thank you for the links to the showcase! she is sooooo wonderful <3 i got chills watching the Sarangeun Eobda one.

i LOVE Because of You. As A Man is so perfect too <3 hahahaha the video is so cute and i actually love the two together, and the song is wonderufl

omg Gummy comeback will SO dominate. *fangirls*

This mini-album is amazing. I love all the songs. I don't know what they were talking about, the title song could be any of them--not just betwenn a man and no love!

Listening to the album on repeat. LOOVEESS IT.

The showcase was really great as well. It's not so quiet with YG now that Gummy's back.

also: when does her mum's album come out? I thought it was to be on the same day.

Guest jess1tym4life

also: when does her mum's album come out? I thought it was to be on the same day.

i haven't seen it yet but yeah it's meant to be out..not sure if i can post info here but this is it

100429 Jang Sookung 1st Album

jsj3.jpg

also some more of gummy's showcase pics..there were to many..

credit:naver news, jess79.tumblr

g84o.jpg

g74q.jpg

Guest tastetheerainbow

I loveeee this album so much. It's definitely quality > quantity, and I really appreciate it.

I can honestly say I like EVERY song, and that does not happen often.

Her music is like a breath of fresh air compared to all the mainstream kpop out now~

Guest MidnightByul

Yeah, Gummy's mom's song is already out.

Here's the link:

Jang Sook Jung// 여자도

Her voice is just like Gummy. You can feel the emotion in it. Her song is more Trot but it's a nice song either way.

Gummy's Showcase

OMGosh. Gummy is such a performer. I expected nothing less, maybe even more from her. I love the fact that YG artists are just that; they are ARTists.

You can always feel the emotion and charisma from these people. I'm so proud to be a YG Family fan. ( :

Can't wait for Gummy's return on stage which should very close now. Since, everyone is occupied with the Hollywood Bowl.

Only a few idols are left back in Korea to promote, and then there's Rain and Hyori...our girl will do just fine.

Gummy Fighting!

Guest Alla

Loveless album is on repeat^^

My fav is "There is no love" and second fav is "As a man"...really addicted to these two songs

@ncly:

thanks for the showcase link...the showcase is amazing

omg..she sounded just like the recorded version..amazing vocal<3

"There is no love" performance gave me goosebumps..it's so good..

and i like the dramatic dance

can't wait for her comeback stage

oh..and she looks stunning and gorgeous

Gummy fighting!<3

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Daily charts

Bugs

No.2 Since he's a man

No.3 There is no love

No.23 Because of you

No.35 What can i do

No.42 Let's break up

Melon

No.7 There is no love

No.42 Since he's a man

Mnet

No.2 There is no love

No.8 Since he's a man

Soribada

No.5 There is no love

No.29 Since he's a man

Cyworld

No.4 Because of you

No.18 Since he's a man

No.78 What can i do

i love the mini-album

my fav. songs are

1) what can i do

2)There is no love

3)Let's break up

4)because of you

5)since he's a man

6) Who are you

are the english lyrics for the mini-album out yet?

Archived