♥♥ Official{은성} Eunsung/ Hyukmin Couple Thread♥♥ E S C Forever

Guest Misuknow

Guest Misuknow

Lee SungMin♥Lee HyukJae (EunHyuk)The Real EunSung/HyukMin Couple Thread

I found out there is no Couple thread for my Favourite Couple so i decided to make one and let more people know about the EunSung relationship.There is more relationship than they are just members of Super Junior and the 7years Memories.I have been loving this couple for 2years now.There is something that they are different from all the other Couple out there.I decided to share this TRUE relationship with everyone here but please restrain from mentioning other couples here because i am quite sensetive to it!!!

Basic Rule
1. Do not bash any of this 2 person in this thread
2. Do not mention anyother SJ couples in this thread

I know there is alot of HyukHae/KyuMin fans out there but please RESPECT this couple and the fans by not mentioning their names here.You can mention but not in a negative way.Example...XX will be jelous!!I perfer XX couple and Etc....

History Of EunSung Couples

They have know each other since 2001 and Fancafe of them have been set up way before they debut.Fans during their trainee time already knew the relationship between them and therefor make a fancafe for them and the fancafe is still around now.HyukMinSu have been a group before DBSK was form and they were training together until Junsu was made to debut in DBSK.Since then HyukJae and SungMin have been together,even tho they know each for only 7years but it is already longer than anyone in Super Junior.

Fancafe (Real MinHyuk Since 2005 March 23
http://cafe.daum.net/nrg361

Fansites (Biggest chinese fansite for both of them)
http://www.860104.com Y.S The Promise

Fanvideos:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/n957H19YbFw/

Pictures

Pre-Debut

If you look around for SJ pre-debut pictures,You will find alot on HyukMin.They are always together during Trainee times.All those pictures that they took is their memories~and everyone have own story~

Lets first look at the HyukMinSu period
SungMin have mention about this group at his Arirang Interview.

The Bus Lover
SungMin and HyukJae house is in different direction but Hyukjae always send SungMin home and they always choose the seats at the back of the Bus.Fans have spotted them alot of times on bus and this is the few pictures they have taken.Mostly is Sungmin laying on HyukJae shoulder after a long day of training.
There is once, when there is only hyukjae on the bus and the fan asked if the seat beside him is occupied.HyukJae answered Yes and that place is reserve for SungMin.It was then said by the fans that the seat beside Hyukjae is only for SungMin.

When HyukJae Graduate from HighSchool,SungMin was there with him

Photosshoots:

When they went out to play~

When they went to see DBSK on stage together with KiBum & DongHae at the back

there is more pictures..will slowly add on..

lets move on to the memorables part after debut~

Debut stage of Twins,before the performance

When they 1st won mutizen on inkigayo
If you look at the clip, u will find out that Hyukjae went to find SungMin and hugged him.The memories of them in trainee days must have flashed back and how they work hard to debut and get the 1st award.

When they 1st won the newcomer award in MKMF
SungMin hugged HyukJae from behind~a really really touching moments.

There is too much pictures to share so i will slowly update the thread with more HyukMin pictures.

lets proceed to the nearest event

SJH CDBOOKLET

614 Stage

Newspictures

Super Junior - Happy MV
If you look carefully, thru out the whole MV, SungMin hand have been putting on HyukJae's legs

and during the eating part, hyukjae helped Sungmin with the bread too

Credit : Misuzu@Y.S The Promise+Sapphire-sg.org

There is alot of pictures to be posted up which i will do it slowly, everyone can also share their HyukMin pictures.Anyway i hope fans that love them like me, continue your love for them.They are truly a pair that is different from other as you can see from radios,shows and also even on their cyworld.If you really follow up on them, you will know that they mention each other in alot of places.They mention each other alot during their trainee days on cyworld which i can put the translation out sometimes.

Support EunSung Couple!!!!I can secretly tell you that SungMin <3 this couple.There is evidence from Korea fans when they asked which couple did he like the best and he answered EunSung.

and also i have given presents to SungMin too and i have been telling him that i am a huge EunSung fans which he knows too.And i put in the picture of HyukMin inside too.

SungMin wore it during the Arirang Interview~which is the 3rd day after i have given him the present.There is also other gift that i have given to him and he wore almost everything.^^

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetnessangel

FIRST!? XP

HyukMin is a lovely couple. :wub: And LOL at the pics where Teukie Umma and Kangin Appa is looking over them. XD

I will definately support this couple! ^-^

Guest s3nsational

Hyukmin is one of my top 5 favorite couples!!

and i LOVE the banner for this thread! ahah there couldn'tve been a better picture choice for the banner! ahah

I just love it when min hugs hyuk. it's so sweet and cute!

Guest bibotatu

Arg! I love this couple ... thank you for opening the thread, i'm glad that there are people love this couple like me around soompi. Hyukmin is my second favorite couple in Suju, the cutest couple ever. Please add more picture, i'm starting to collect their moments. Once again, thanks alot!

Yay! A MinHyuk Thread!

They both are so cute!!!

Can't wait until more updates of them.

OMG... So that's what it meant... I remember in Attack of the Pinup boys Sung Min's locker... I always wondered who E.H was O_O

Your so lucky he wore them... Sung Min is so kind for wearing what his fans give him.

is that a pendant you gave him (in the monologue)? what does it say?

Guest mintiful

omfg. you are awesome. <3

i really really love this couple.

one of my favorite min coupling.

and they have a long history together. :)

thanks you for this thread.

Guest biptit

Attention For all Super Junior Fan!!!!!!!!!

Please Keep vote Suju in MTV Asia Awards 2008!

This is the link "http://wap.mtvasia.com/maa/nominees.jsp?grouptype=%209&&groupcode=NON"

And to check the rate"http://kr.mtvasiaawards.com/Korea/Nominees/show/artist/19/Result/?result=Korea"

Big Bang in teh 1st place with 36.16%

Suju in teh 2nd place with 35.64%

Please Keep support suju with vote them as much as you can do!

Please vote more than two times!

Kamsahamnida!

ELF FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!! If you love Suju, i'm sure you will support them! Your vote is a big help to make suju win in MTV Asia Awards 2008! And spread this to all Suju Fans and all Suju forum!

Guest biptit

ATTENTION FOR ALL SUPER JUNIOR FANS!!!!!!!!!

Please Keep vote Suju in MTV Asia Awards 2008!

This is the link "http://wap.mtvasia.com/maa/nominees.jsp?grouptype=%209&&groupcode=NON"

And to check the rate"http://kr.mtvasiaawards.com/Korea/Nominees/show/artist/19/Result/?result=Korea"

Big Bang in the 1st place with 36.16%

Suju in the 2nd place with 35.64%

Please Keep support suju with vote them as much as you can do!

Please vote more than two times!

Kamsahamnida!

ELF FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!! If you love Suju, i'm sure you will support them! Your vote is a big help to make suju win in MTV Asia Awards 2008! And spread this to all Suju Fans and all Suju forum!

Guest bbsuju

OMG awesome ^ ^

My two favorite Suju members and my most favorite couple <3 :D

Could i call them Eunmin though? XD

Let dig through my folder of 2000+ pics of Suju XD

Ill come back later with the pictures..

Guest Misuknow

I call them Eunmin first too but since they call themself EunSung, i just have to follow EunSung~or HyukMin which is the orginal of their couple name.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z113/sj...52518-50-55.jpg

EunHyuk: SungMin~ I know you love me~ But come on, we're shooting an MV right now~ *Uberdramatic pose*

SungMin: Just a little.. PLEASE! I can't bear it anymore.

LeeTeuk: Hmm.. Something fishy is going on..

ShinDong: *to camera* yeah baby look at me!

YeSung: Oh.. hm.. I want to put my hand on EunHyuk's legs too.. can I? *shifty eyes*

DongHae: *In his own world*

Lol, haha ridiculous captions, I know. Bear with me :P

Guest bbsuju

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z113/sj...52518-50-55.jpg

EunHyuk: SungMin~ I know you love me~ But come on, we're shooting an MV right now~ *Uberdramatic pose*

SungMin: Just a little.. PLEASE! I can't bear it anymore.

LeeTeuk: Hmm.. Something fishy is going on..

ShinDong: *to camera* yeah baby look at me!

YeSung: Oh.. hm.. I want to put my hand on EunHyuk's legs too.. can I? *shifty eyes*

DongHae: *In his own world*

Lol, haha ridiculous captions, I know. Bear with me :P

lol i think that's Kangin not Donghae...

Archived