Miss Universe 2008 Is Venezuela!

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest swtamy83

I actually don't understand how Venezuela won. She tripped. And India?

Kazakhstan did really well.

Oh awesome! Finally someone else who is noticing Kazakhstan. I don't think people are giving her enough attention. I think she's gorgeous and is a great contestant. :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lindoodoo

Omgg Miss Belgium, Vietnam, and Kosovo are ridiculously gorgeous!

Don't mean to be biased, but I hope Miss Vietnam wins. xD

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

I know the New Crown was announced days ago...

But does anyone else agree that it looks pretty bad compared to the one we had for a few years already?

Guest GoRgYnA

Slovak and Czech Republic

images1579855_IMG_7614.jpg

I LOVE miss Czech Republic and want her to be the next Miss Universe but she's really not aggressive enough as like Venezuela, USA, Japan and is not being noticed that much..

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

in terms of looks, Czech Republic and Kosovo are my favorites

Kosovo reminds me of those models in high end fashion shows/magazines

Guest hotmonkey

i don't know about Czech republic ... at first I thought she was GORGEOUS but the more pictures of her i see from the pageant she looks kinda normal .... :unsure:

Guest jolie pomme

CAPTION THIS lol

What is Miss Vietnam saying to Miss Venezuela?

[ig] Nasonphoto-MU-9179.jpg

ohno.jpg

Okay that was borderline rEtARdEd. But since you offered. :w00t:

Guest mango65

What happened to the judging panels of Japan and Russia this year? They're both populous countries, I'm sure they could have done better. Esp for Japan :/ Belgium's one of the prettiest, IMO.

Guest GoRgYnA

another funny one

vtc_196313_IMG_0038.jpg

someone's padding fell off!

What happened to the judging panels of Japan and Russia this year? They're both populous countries, I'm sure they could have done better. Esp for Japan :/ Belgium's one of the prettiest, IMO.

russia is pretty. as for japan, i think she's pretty but you're right, there are wayy more prettier girls in japan. it's just that miss universe is not really big in japan so it's really hard to recruit the best quality girls to join the local pageant.

Guest pinkpiglet

i actually think there are quite a few that are decent.

i'm still working on my favorites though haha

http://images7.dantri.com.vn/Uploaded/lant.../hh92606008.jpg

who is the one in yellowish gold with shades on?

when is the "official" thing on TV? i'm totally watching lol

i started watching since 2006...still bitter about Kurara Chibana not winning.

Guest GoRgYnA

Rumour control

"They always say that everyone is getting along really well, everyone is sweet. But that one delegate is starting to annoy everyone and that the Miss Universe staff told her that she will have to go back to her country if she doesn’t change her behavior. At the night parade she received flowers from people and she threw them on the floor, it was so rude. Also before the national dress fashion show, she changed the name tags on the dresses and picked the ones she liked best before the girls arrived. Everyone saw it and complained, mostly when she placed in the top 5 at the end…"

hmmm, the top 5 were kazakhstan, venezuela, thailand, india, and vietnam.

i'm SUREE it's not venezuela and kazakhstan, they've been just too sweet. thuy lam is really nice too so i doubt it's her so the biotch i think is either india or thailand lol, and more on india... just coz in her interview, she was soo cocky and i dnt knw, i just didn't have a good impression on her. but we never know lol, it could actually be venezuela, or thailand, or india, or kazakhstan... defintely not vietnam coz she can't be sent back to her country lol

Guest swtamy83

http://images7.dantri.com.vn/Uploaded/lant.../hh92606008.jpg

who is the one in yellowish gold with shades on?

Malaysia....

It's actually one of the few pics that she looks decent it..... :vicx:

Rumour control

hmmm, the top 5 were kazakhstan, venezuela, thailand, india, and vietnam.

i'm SUREE it's not venezuela and kazakhstan, they've been just too sweet. thuy lam is really nice too so i doubt it's her so the biotch i think is either india or thailand lol, and more on india... just coz in her interview, she was soo cocky and i dnt knw, i just didn't have a good impression on her. but we never know lol, it could actually be venezuela, or thailand, or india, or kazakhstan... defintely not vietnam coz she can't be sent back to her country lol

Yo...where did you get this rumor from?

Pass us any more good gossip! Hahaha....

I wanna see some cat fight. Hopefully noe pepper on dresses in this pageant.

Guest monkeyboy

totally agreed...mis India think she is so hot or something..she was like " i think i'm a red hot pepper cause i'm spicy and HOT" tsk tsk...this girl is over confident...hahaha

Archived