Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

love-yun

Official Nagasawa Masami Thread!

I love her acting and her smile <3

i'm her fan after watchin' Dragon zakura and Proposal Daisakusen ^^

but i can't find any of her fansite with Eng , there're all chinese or japanese ...

Does anyone know her fansite with English, plzzzzzz tell me

THANKSSS soooo~ MUCH <3

class="entry-title"4 beautiful actresses to appear in new CM for ‘Rêveur’ shampoo by Shiso on February 27, 2013 at 2:09 pm

2013227reveur.jpg

It was announced that four beautiful actresses Toda Erika, Ishihara Satomi, Nagasawa Masami and Eikura Nana will appear in new CM for “Rêveur Hair care series.”

There are five new CMs in total: Toda in ‘Green no Onna’ version, Ishihara in ‘Purple no Onna’ version, Nagasawa in ‘Orange no Onna’ version, Eikura in ‘Pink no Onna’ version, and the ‘Kaien’ version will be comprised of scenes from each of the 4 actresses.

Apparently, the filming for all the CMs were done impromptu without a script, as the actresses were only informed with the images of the CM. Because of this, every CM is enlivened with each actress’s individuality and charm.

“Rêveur” is non-silicone hair care product from Japan Gateway. They will start selling the new product “Rêveur for color” which will be for dyed hair on March 15.

You can see the making of each CM on Rêveur’s official site (here), and all CMs will begin airing on March 10 nation-wide.

Source & Image: MANTAN WEB

Credit: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02/4-beautiful-actresses-to-appear-in-new-cm-for-reveur-shampoo/

class="entry-title"I hope is not too late to post this news. Just excited that Masami and Okada working together in new film. Woah! :D They also in same CM, U-CAN.
class="entry-title"Ikuemi Ryo’s manga “Kiyoku Yawaku” to get movie adaptation starring Nagasawa Masami & Okada Masaki by Shiso on November 21, 2012 at 4:12 am

20121120kiyokuyawaku.jpg

It was reported that Ikuemi Ryo’s popular manga “Kiyoku Yawaku” would be getting a movie adaptation starring Nagasawa Masami and Okada Masaki. This will mark the first time that Nagasawa and Okada will co-star alongside each other.

The original manga was serialized in “Cookie” from 2004 ~ 2010, and it received a Kodansha Manga Award in the Shojo category back in 2009. The story features the growth and romance of young people who try to overcome the sorrow of losing a precious person. It was written in an omnibus style, and this movie adaptation will focus on the climax episode of the manga series.

“Seto Kanna” lost her childhood friend, “Haruta”, due to a traffic accident in the summer of the first year of high school. “Kanna” grew up with a scarred heart, and one day, “Kanna” encounters “Akazawa Roku”, who also has a painful past. “Roku” tries to free “Kanna”, who has been stifling her feelings ever since “Haruta” died.

Nagasawa, who will play protagonist “Seto Kanna”, commented, “Since I’m a fan of the original manga, I felt uneasy about whether I would be good enough, but after remembering how I was encouraged by the protagonist trying to step forward, I have decided to try my best as well. By having good team work with all the cast members, I hope this will be a wonderful movie.

Okada, who will play protagonist “Akazawa Roku”,  explained, “This is quite a cute and charming role with both adult and childlike sides.” He continued, “While cherishing the world view of its original work, I would like to create a new ‘Kiyoku Yawaku’, who we can express only in a movie, with Nagasawa-san.”

“Kiyoku Yawaku” will be directed by Shinjo Takehiko (“Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru”, “Paradise Kiss”), and it is scheduled to be released in the fall of 2013.

Source & Image: eiga.com

Credit: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/11/ikuemi-ryos-manga-kiyoku-yawaku-to-get-movie-adaptation-starring-nagasawa-masami-okada-masaki/
class="entry-title"Nagasawa Masami, Okada Masaki, & Sakashita Chiriko are the faces of U-CAN for 2013 by Shiso on December 19, 2012 at 7:33 pm

20121219ucan1.jpg

It was announced that Nagasawa Masami (25), Okada Masaki (23), and Sakashita Chiriko (36) have been chosen as the new CM characters for U-CAN’s correspondence education, and will be starring in new CMs.

In the CMs, Nagasawa will play a female office worker, Okada will play a businessman, and Sakashita will play a house wife. It will depict each of their lives in full bloom after they begin studying.

The CM song will be provided by popular male duo Yuzu, with their newly written song “Iro Toridori” that has a bright and cheerful melody, and they themselves will also appear in the CMs, playing guitars.

The shooting for the CMs was held back in November, and for Nagasawa, it was quite a busy time for her as she was also in the middle of filming for the upcoming Taiwanese drama “Chocolat.” However, instead of looking tired, Nagasawa exuded a friendly mood at the shoot by showing off the Chinese she learned. Yuzu also livened up the shoot by playing guitar even when they were not shooting.

U-CAN’s new CMs will begin airing on New Year’s day.

20121219ucan6.jpg

Source & Image: MANTAN WEB

Credit: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/12/nagasawa-masami-okada-masaki-sakashita-chiriko-are-the-faces-of-u-can-for-2013/

Lets do some photo spread of Ma-chan! This are the photo spreed of IQUEEN for the 2nd time. :x
class="entry-title"Nagasawa Masami to be featured in ‘IQUEEN’ for 2nd time by HPriest on August 21, 2012 at 5:37 am

20120820iqueennagasawa0.jpg

Actress Nagasawa Masami will be featured in the eleventh volume of Plup’s popular high resolution digital photo series ‘IQUEEN‘.

She already appeared in the first volume, which was released in August 2011. It was around the same time she received a huge boost in popularity thanks to her role in ‘Moteki‘ and the stage play ‘Crazy Honey‘. Many things have changed since then in terms of her schedule, but you definitely cannot say the same about her beauty. As usual for ‘IQUEEN’, they know how to emphasize on all the charms of the model, and this time, it was photographer Tajima Kazunari who was put in charge of the photo shoot.

They went with a ‘cool beauty’ look again for Nagasawa, but she looks a bit more mature than before. Of course, there’s a lot of emphasize on her trademark beautiful legs and voluptuous body, but she’s also trying to enchant us with many different and unique expressions.

Nagasawa commented, “When I appeared in the last volume with the theme of  ’CHANGE’ , I said that I’m not changing. However, looking at the photos now, I can surely feel a bit of a difference compared to one year ago.

IQUEEN Vol. 11 Nagasawa Masami‘ will be released in four different versions, including a normal photo book (A4 size, 96 pages) and a special edition (B1 size, 16 double pages), which will go on sale on August 28th. The digital edition with a 4K resolution and 3D images will be released through the Playstation Store sometime in September. Moreover, there will be a Blu-ray edition slated for release on October 24th.

As a matter of fact, this volume will conclude the first season of the ‘IQUEEN’ series, which means that Nagasawa had the honor of being the first and the last model of the series. However, Plup already stated that ‘IQUEEN’ has received a lot of popularity during this one year and that they are definitely planning to return with a second season in the near future.

Check out a short making-of clip and a couple of samples of the photo book below!

[*] [*] [*] [*] [*] id="watch-headline-title"

Source & Pictures: Cinema Today

Credit: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/08/nagasawa-masami-to-be-featured-in-iqueen-for-2nd-time/

class="date-header"Monday, March 18, 2013

Masami Nagasawa: Bokutachi no Kokan Nitki promo event pictures

Bokutachi no Kokan Nitki is Masami's next movie and will be released on March 23rd, have some great pics of her yesterday at a promo event for it, these pics of her are simply amazing! Also as far as she goes forget the name of the show but one reason she hasn't been as active lately is that she's been in Taiwan filming a drama for Taiwan TV, like I said forget the details but it hasn't started airing yet but when more info comes out on it will let everyone know what's going on with it.... meanwhile enjoy these fantastic pics of Masami at that promo event yesterday for her new movie, hopefully they'll be a few more events with her this week.

mas19zpsdef04fea.jpg[iMG] mas18zpsb11de2d9.jpgmas16zps806f9308.jpgmas15zps79f050d1.jpg[IMG] mas14zps79c8f5d0.jpgmas13zps699595ef.jpgmas12zps3f0573fe.jpg[IMG] mas6zps38d19f6d.jpgmas7zpsd5a918a0.jpgmas8zps791143a0.jpgmas9zps7e88a41e.jpgmas10zps31c324a0.jpgmas11zps1c9440b4.jpgmas4zps5004a382.jpg [IMG] mas3zps87c9b10d.jpgmas2crzpsa11d6dffn.jpgmas1azps7fb1accc.jpgmas1bzps6e7330b4.jpg

Posted by Nao Kanzaki and friends at 11:28 PM

Full Credit:
Nao Kanzaki and a few friends

http://aitoda.blogspot.com/2013/03/masami-nagasawa-bokutachi-no-kokan.html

class="date-header"Thursday, March 21, 2013

Masami Nagasawa: New Pucco CM screenshots

Masami's new CM for Pucco hasn't been released yet, once it is will hopefully be able to post a lot more screenshots from it but these are from their site which had a mini version of the CM, Masami once again is looking A+ but to me can never think of a moment when she hasn't!

pucoo8.jpg pucoo3.jpg pucoo4.jpg pucoo5.jpg pucoo6.jpg pucoo7.jpg pucoo1cr.jpg pucoo2.jpg
Posted by Nao Kanzaki and friends at 10:40 PM

Full Credit:
Nao Kanzaki and a few friends

http://aitoda.blogspot.com/2013/03/masami-nagasawa-new-pucco-cm-screenshots.html

Yay! A new movie..I can't till it come out.:x

And she looks so bright in the new CM. LOVELY!

class="date-header"Saturday, March 23, 2013

Masami Nagasawa: Bokutachi no Kokan Nitki premiere pictures

Masami's new movie Bokutachi no Kokan Nitki opened up on Saturday and once again just simply looks stupendous, not as hot as she did for the promo event a few days ago for the film but no complaints here, Masami is something else, lot of the pics with her also have Haruna Kawaguchi who also is in the film.

new1aq.jpg new1bg.jpg new1czd.jpg new1da.jpg new1ef.jpg new1fa.jpg new1hs.jpg new1ju.jpg new1ko.jpg new1n.jpg new1pu.jpg new1ge.jpg new1ij.jpg

Masami Nagasawa: March magazine scans with a few other current events

As the title says have a bit of everything here, some mag scans of Masami's with a few other things, to start off these are a few fantastic pics from an interview she did for Cinema Cafe.

cinemacafe1.jpg cinemacafe2v.jpg
 Behind the scenes shots from her new Pucoo CM.
vlcsnap-00001_2.jpg
vlcsnap-00002_2.jpg
vlcsnap-00003_2.jpg
vlcsnap-00004_2.jpg vlcsnap-00006_2.jpg
vlcsnap-00005_2.jpg
vlcsnap-00007_2.jpg
vlcsnap-00008_2.jpg

Posted by Nao Kanzaki and friends at 10:51 PM

Full Credit:Nao Kanzaki and a few friends

http://aitoda.blogspot.com/2013/03/masami-nagasawa-march-magazine-scans.html

Announcements