Birthday: June 3, 1987 (21)

Birthplace: Iwata, Shizuoka, Japan

Height: 168cm

Weight: 43kg

Blood Type: A

Education: Horikoshi High School

Talent Agency: Toho Entertainment

Debut: 2005 in the movie, "Crossfire"

Other: - She is the eldest daughter of Kazuaki Nagasawa, former manager of the J. League team Jubilo Iwata.

- In Summer 2007, Masami was ranked 9th in 2007 Most Influential People In Japan.

*She's starred in many famous movies and dramas, such as: "Crying out Love, In the Center of the World"; "Proposal Daisakusen" and most recently, "Last Friends".

November 8th, the Japan Dental Association announced Masami as one of its 2007 Best Smile of the Year awards recipient. 

Credits: Wikipedia, DramaWiki

35722_original.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimchibaby

Masami's really pretty! Her smile is really nice and I love her in Last Friends.

Her height is only 168cm? She looks taller in Last Friends. I thought that's why she always wears flats in the show. I guess they just wanted her character to have a simpler style then.

Perhaps she has grown since the profile was written? When she acted with Yamapi she was wearing flats most of the time too and there wasn't much difference between their height.

I think she is a really good actress, and she is only 21 too. Besides proposal daisakusen I have also watched other works of hers such as 'Nada sou sou' and 'say hello to me when you see him'...but I have yet to watch one of her most recognised movie 'Crying out for love in the center of the world'.

Guest yanjun

she's one of most pleasant-looking and prettiest actresses ive seen... =DD she looks genuinely kind and all..hahha..oh man i have a crush on her even tho im a girl lol~ but her role in last friends is getting on my nerves. i hate weak characters. hehe.

but anw i look forward to seeing her act more diverse roles..

• 8 months later...
Guest Heartsword

I think she's one of the best actresses of her generation. I first noticed her in "Crying out in the Center of the World", where she won best Actress...I thought she had great acting chops and a brilliant smile. No one can beat Masami's smile! Then, I saw more of her in other series and it just solidified my liking for her. She's got this very natural beauty that I really like. I don't know why she's always dressed so dowdy in her drams. Masami has a great figure and an ample bosom! :D A very pretty girl!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MASAMI HAHAHAHA MA-TAN HOHOHOH

i want her to play in dorama again with yamapi they have great chemistry

i cant wait to see her new dorama with odagiri

NEW MASAMI

masaminagasawa65.jpg

masaminagasawa29.jpg

and my fave ofcourse YAMASAMI ^^

yamasami31.jpg

Guest Swtess

For some reason, I never found her pretty.

I like her acting and everything, she's somewhat cute, but I never considered her to be pretty like other people

Guest White Star

I love her girl next door with an edge look.....She has a very bright smile Only second to Takeuchi Yuko in my opinion. Great actress....people can relate to her character....and i like that she's a healthy looking ...not stick skinny....I guess that's why she play portrait her character better in sport genres

Guest xjujux

i found her really dull in proposal daisakusen. well, the drama was overall pretty bad anyway.

but i liked her in last friends. ^^

Guest Peachy_Pearl

She's a good actress but there's no variety in her. Her character seems to be the same throughout all her dramas. Rei and Michiru seems to be like the same character. But she's hella pretty though. :)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I know a lot of people find her acting/voice annoying, but there is something I really like about her that I can't put my hands on.

I first noticed her in Dragonzakura and I loved her. I think her character in DZ is still my favorite, after watching a lot of her other dramas and movies.

Guest miki_chan

OMGGG She is so pretty <33333 I loved her in Dragon Zakura, Proposal Daisakusen and Last Friends <3

Im a Masami fan :D

Guest Heartsword

Yes I agree -- Masami is NOT stick thin. Her body seems very healthy and she's quite tall for a Japanese girl too! I love how healthy and wholesome she looks!!!

Archived