Vanessa Hudgen's Sneakernight Music Video

Guest Saki

Guest green*tea

..the song is bad & I only listened to 1 minute of it. but I do agree that she's pretty & cute.

but she needs to come up with better songs (or her writers do) & her voice sounds strange.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest h1phope

what the heck happened to disney?! horrible song. her voice doesn't help one bit. kudos to anyone who can finish it.

she is pretty though.

Guest charmins

the MV looks like a commercial for some sneaker company and sadly, there's nothing special about this song and her voice.

the MV looks like a commercial for some sneaker company and sadly, there's nothing special about this song and her voice.

It's suppoced to be that way. Ecko Red financed the whole music video. Her first single isn't even suppoced to be sneakernight...but when it comes to business and money. money will always win. If you look closely at the music video, the ecko brand is shown too many times. So, be prepared to see some snippets of this MV as commercial.

Guest uninfatuated

not a great song. she does look good in the video, a little bit older than before.

haha i can just imagine all the little disney tweens buying those sneakers, dressing in short shorts, and dancing just like her. it's a total shame.

i think they're trying a bit too hard to make stars out of them. this song doesn't really suit her, and the clothes are tacky imo.

Guest love!mvmt

I like her outfit and the glowing shoes.... the song, uhh not so much lol. Right when I heard this song I thought it was just kind of weird for her. The only thing I like about this song was the part "Basically what we're gonna do is dance", but only for a short while =/

Guest weee: )

LOL is this a promo for ecko shoes, or a music video?? wowwww... it's not really a song...it's basically a maneuver to get little girls to buy ecko shoes.

LOL is this a promo for ecko shoes, or a music video?? wowwww... it's not really a song...it's basically a maneuver to get little girls to buy ecko shoes.

*nods* it is. They financed the whole music video and promotion for it. Hollywood Records is being cheap. She was suppoced to release another song as a single...but this one was added and chosen instead.

Guest sweetest rice

I love Vanessa but this song really sucks....They can't think of a better song for her? I mean come on she got the voice!

Archived