SHINHWA - LIAR

Guest josebiwasabi

Guest josebiwasabi
me rapping? roflmao
this song is definitely my most ambitious project so far. not sure what you guys will think of it, but here it is. shinhwa - liar that 한번 단 한번만 line gets me everytime :( C/C appreciated, as usual. thanks for taking the time to listen :)

Guest azn_sweetumz

aw man. I want to hear this, but the hi-fi/ lo-fi/ or mp3 isn't working for me. I can't hear it.

oh it works! I just had my media player volume down, sorry.

ooh, your good. It's hard to get Dongwan's chorus but you sang it without mistakes. Compliments.

Guest josebiwasabi

aw man. I want to hear this, but the hi-fi/ lo-fi/ or mp3 isn't working for me. I can't hear it.

hmm, thats odd. its working for me.

is anyone else having problems?

Guest tinasarangg

omg that sexy.

i haven't heard anyone do such a good job with eric's rapping, esp in liar.

hehe can you do it with the insturmental? it's kinda distracting with eric/dongwan singing in the background.

Guest phantom.leonhart

nice rapping and singing. only if we didnt hear the shinhwa singing in the background, it would be beta. try to get instrumentals. :D

~oy! :D ~ this song is so sad :( ..makes me wanna cry everytime i hear it-- but no. hehe, i like though!~ lets hear your version :D !!*--

OOoh, i like.~ i think you should add in more emotion on the rapping~ but other than that, the rap was good.-- the singing is you too??? o_O~ sounds different~ in a good way though hehe ^_^ . You had a little struggle w/ the choruses, need a bitty more control, but i think you have a nice voice for this type of song.

i think the background is distracting your singing a bit-- kind of blocking it.~

:) Overall, you j/ need more control on the higher notes and a bit more emotion in both the rapping and singing~ but it was very nice!~ hard hard song to sing, so i definitely give you props ;) !! good job and you have great potential!~ ^_^

ehhh, no comment since I dont understand korean and I can't tell who's singing since there's background vocal.

WHERE'S LOVE SINCE 1999?? =P

Guest sikkony

ehhh, no comment since I dont understand korean and I can't tell who's singing since there's background vocal.

WHERE'S LOVE SINCE 1999?? =P

Hah! That's a good thing to josebiwasabi.

Guest thepianist

Goodness people. You guys talk of an instrumental that doesn't exist.

what do you mean?

---

well anyway I liked this piece that you did, except for the fact that you could hear the other original singer at the back. Maybe you can try to get some music track without the original singer so that we could hear YOU only. lol... the attempt at rap wasn't bad at all, better than what I can do. You have an awesome voice.

byeee

I'm gonna listen to your other songs =)

---thepianist

--edit--

o i get it now JUJU_bar,,, yeah ur right there isn't any instrmental thing... I think the other ppl were talking about the background music.... xD ((the musical terms are not in my head right now >.<))

Guest memefluzit

i didn't like the rapping as much if only because your voice sounds a lot different than eric's-- not that i'm an eric fan either.

but good job on dongwan's part! i was surprised that it was so clear. (that's not an insult! but that part can be hard to sing!)

good job~

Archived