[drama 2008] The Scales Of Providence / God's Balance 신의 저울

Guest huangsy

Ending sux big time.

After all the drama and the end is one big happy family?????

Kinda make me wanna puke when JH bro actually called WB mum mother...... wtf is this man lol.I feel sorry for JH mum.

YJ actually married WB in the end after knowing WB does not even love her???? comeon man.......

SeRa char in this drama......to be truth NFI why this char even in this show.She's pretty but could have let her have more acting part in the show beside just showing her looking beautiful in it,what a waste.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest huangsy

This drama won for the drama award of the Korean Broadcasting Scriptwriters' Award. The other 3 awards for entertainment, radio and culture.

SBS '신의 저울'과 KBS '해피투게더 시즌3'이 '2008년 한국방송작가상'을 수상한다.

한국방송작가협회(이사장 김옥영)는 18일 오후 6시 서울 여의도 63빌딩 국제회의장에서 '2008년 한국방송작가상' 시상식을 열고 드라마, 예능, 교양, 라디오 등 4개 부문에 걸쳐 상을 수여한다.

드라마부문 작가상은 SBS 금요드라마 '신의 저울'의 유현미 작가가, 예능부문 작가상은 KBS 2TV '해피투게더 시즌3'의 최항서 작가가 수상한다.

교양부문 작가상은 KBS 2TV '한국사전-미스터리추적 백제왕 창'을 쓴 정종숙 작가, 라디오부문 작가상은 MBC '최양락의 재미있는 라디오'의 박찬혁 작가가 상을 받는다.

다음은 2008년 한국방송작가상 수상자.

▲드라마부문=유현미(SBS '신의 저울') ▲예능부문=최항서(KBS '해피투게더 시즌3') ▲교양부문=정종숙(KBS'한국사전-미스터리추적 백제왕 창') ▲라디오부문=박찬혁(MBC '최양락의 재미있는 라디오')

• 1 month later...
Guest lucky_moon

bannerzk7.png

Episode9 Ental

Translators: Yumi

Timer: lucky_kiss

Editor:Plumangel13

Final Editing/QC: lucky_kiss

Episode10 Ental

Translators: Songbird

Episode11 Ental

Translators: Songbird

Guest 2pompadour

Million thanks cute girl for the English sub.

Really want to see Chang Ui again after Golden Bride. He is really good actor.

Flighting Chang Ui...

I will always support u... :D

Guest john_anderton

i'm in episode 2.. i don't know if i will still continue watching.. i felt very sorry to lee sang yoon's character.. i thought his character was evil so i think it's okay to have rivalry with song chang ui's character.. i don't know if it was only on the start of the series that LSY's character was nice.

i'm waiting for jeon hye bin's character to come out..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived