Soran Happies (keita w-inds. little sister)

Guest ikuZE

Guest ikuZE
new parapara group
4 models from diff. magazines and comedian neko join to form "soran happies to hiroshi neko" they debuted on 2006.04.12 with their first single Odore! Soran Parapara http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6J9Kw3riqQ Odore! Soran Parapara PV main6wy.jpgasada8mv.jpg* Asada Miho konan0dj.jpg* Konan Yuka tachibana0lz.jpg* Tachibana Mio uehara2li.jpg * Uehara Nami cred: toshiba-emi, wiki.theppn.org/Soran_Happies

Guest vanggirlie

i'm sure if she does become popular it'll be doing it herself and not her bro because she'd probably be famous by now just because her bro is yamapi. plus i'm thinking because she's yamapi sis people expect more from her and are more harsh towards her.

which one is she? why did they decide to put a guy in the mix?

[edit]

oops i meant keita's sis. it's a slip of the tongue. i was watching too much yamapi stuff.

Keita's sister is probably the prettiest...but her legs are way too skinny imo.

...and is it bad that I kind of want to hurt that ugly boy/"neko" wannabe?

to vanggirlie. she's not yamapi's sis, she's the sister of keita tachibana from w-inds. lol

she's the one on the far right on the group picture, and her name is tachibana mio. i personally think she looked like a man in one part of the video...don't hit me! i like another girl from here...but don't know who she is...lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Yukiki

to vanggirlie. she's not yamapi's sis, she's the sister of keita tachibana from w-inds. lol

she's the one on the far right on the group picture, and her name is tachibana mio. i personally think she looked like a man in one part of the video...don't hit me! i like another girl from here...but don't know who she is...lol

she looked like keita with a wig on!!! :phew:

Guest SongBird

LOL I was trying to guess which one was his sister. I failed until I looked at the pic with the names.

Archived