★★★Weekly Top 20 Album Sales★★★

aznboy78

i have a request for the sales compiler... could you please put the total sales in brackets or something next to current week's sales? and also the date that the album was released would help as well.

That's only available for the monthly sales released by MIAK. Hanteo's sales figure is only weekly. Check out my post in the main site if you want to know the monthly album sales. :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niccin

That's only available for the monthly sales released by MIAK. Hanteo's sales figure is only weekly. Check out my post in the main site if you want to know the monthly album sales. :)

check this out :D

http://www.hanteo.com/

it has everything from Hourly/Daily/Monthly to Annual sales records

HOWEVER, it's more accurate to check out the Recording Association for the actually sales number

Hanteo is pretty precise but it's not the sales stat of the whole market

check this out :D

http://www.hanteo.com/

it has everything from Hourly/Daily/Monthly to Annual sales records

HOWEVER, it's more accurate to check out the Recording Association for the actually sales number

Hanteo is pretty precise but it's not the sales stat of the whole market

I know the Hanteo site provides a monthly figure as well now. But their cutoff may not be updated daily (for the monthly one).

I can't say the MIAK figures are more accurate at all. They often tend to miss out some of the albums. :ph34r: Oh well, but these are the 2 sources that we have to rely on. Only the record companies know internally how much the albums actually sold.

HOLY CRAP SG WANNABE 51,00 some?!?!? Oh my gosh, that's such a gap. It's like when a freakin' sixth grader owned all the high schoolers by 800 M in a 3000 K run...That's so cool. I kind of want to get their CD now just to listen to see how good it is.

Guest plusone

is the albums sold thing on the first post the number of albums sold this week alone or albums sold total cumulatively?

how come nobody appreciates Loveholic?! I love them!!

and although Transfixion's first single sounds pretty catchy, I'm doubting about their whole album. what do people think?

Guest _erigoo

HOLYYYY FREAK. Look at the gap in the number of sales between SG Wannabe and Kim Jong Gook. 51,000+?! ?! ?! No album has sold that high in a whileeeeee...

In any case, I have a feeling that SG Wannabe and Kim Jong Gook are going to be up there for a long time. Poor Se7en.. His album isn't doing as well as I expected.. :tears:

Guest Gummi Bear

Another wonderful album from SG Wannabe. Its so rare to find 2 or 3 tracks in an album you like but this album, most of the songs are great. I am so glad their album is selling above and beyond any other albums that have been recently released. Congrats to them!!

Archived