{ C H E O N S A N G ♥ S H I N K I } * Yuphanie High 5 In Smconcert + Yunna Too*

Guest tenjo*affinity

Guest corazoncomplicando

oh yunday! haha. yeah, i remember yunho saying how he doesn't like being touched by people he's not familiar with? he looks pretty happy when sunday did it <3 oh well, my heart belongs to yuphanie though. haha. btw, why isn't there a yunho-dana pairing? they were together for quite a while during her diamond days. and a yoochun-stephanie pairing?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's the BoHo couple...i like to call them that because the name sounds funny...it's either BoHo or HoBo...lol

i like these two..they have this goofy personality thing going on..well really it's sunday whenever she's with someone she brings out the goofyness in them.

i can so see her & jj being goofy..that's why they are my favorite sunday pairing...lol

seriously these two are definitely the players of the groups...they have pairings with every member of the opposite group...

thank you alia for the update.

oh yunday! haha. yeah, i remember yunho saying how he doesn't like being touched by people he's not familiar with? he looks pretty happy when sunday did it <3 oh well, my heart belongs to yuphanie though. haha. btw, why isn't there a yunho-dana pairing? they were together for quite a while during her diamond days. and a yoochun-stephanie pairing?

there is one but alia just hasn't updated them yet...you can see in the first post..

but if you have some yunho/dana pictures & stuff as well as yoochun/stephanie feel free to post them up.

oh alia i know i have some stephanie w/ dbsk members pre-debut pictures somewhere let me look for them & i'll post them up to help out.

Guest tenjo*affinity

love quotingggg.....

Ok here are the icons. I can't find good pics of Yuphanie though. Rooting for Yuphanie heheheh.

Yunho's such a pimp!!! He's with all of the girls, except for Dana.

Wahhh so far I think Yuphanie's had lots of interaction. Why didn't I notice that before. She's so comfortable around him to the extent of laughing and joking around in that SM Red Sun shoot. They must be pretty close in real life. ^_^

haha..i think Sunday has more interaction with Yunho...stephanie doesnt being all touchy2 with Yunho..sunday does..eventho that was part of her mission , ican she purposely touch more than needed...haha... (where did that innocent sunday gone to?)

anyway, love your icons..i'll be using YunDay and YunNa !!!

p/s:i always love your work anyway...

alia...i was wondering in the csjh thread i thought we called the yunday couple..BoHo...even though BoHo is a funny name i thought it was cute.

BoHO ??? haha..thats cute..

that could be alternative name...haha...

>.< Hrmm. how come i dont see YoochunxLina couple's name up there?

they never had any interaction before..thats why i didnt put them up....

Maybe Steph can take Yunho and let Lina have Jae on the other hand. :lol:

haha...what bout lil SUnday?? she wanna have both....

those pairing will be posted up soon!!

im also finding more pics on Yunho x Dana..

i know there's quite alot..

i should have save them before...

yunho doesnt like being touched??

wow, he doesnt look bothered when sunday touch him...

suspicioussssss....

oh alia i know i have some stephanie w/ dbsk members pre-debut pictures somewhere let me look for them & i'll post them up to help out.

you have some?? wowow... cant wait to see it...

i dont have their predebut pics at all...

anyway, is it true that LINA, DANA, YUNHO from the same University???

Guest chungmah.

YAY. I LOVEE YOU. XD

YUNDAY FTW.

They're so awesome hahah.

Sunday called him "suave" hahaha XD

looking at all of these couples

most of them have Yunho in them lol

LOL sunday and yunho are so cute ><

lina and yunho are cute too, they look like a real couple lol

and OMG pureessence, your icons are AWESOME *_____*

it's the BoHo couple...i like to call them that because the name sounds funny...it's either BoHo or HoBo...lol

lol this made me laugh x]]

Guest charmaine (:

may i reccomend a fanfic?

this isn't my fanfic, but it's EXTREMELY popular and SO ADDICTING.

it's already been mentioned here.. but it is HIGH SCHOOL by scribbles*

it features dbsk, csjh, super junior, boa.. pretty much all of sm town.

it's really good and i'm sure a lot of people can back me up on this!

so check it out. (:

Guest tenjo*affinity

^ of course...that is the best fanfic everrrr written..

probably the best teenage story i ever read...I love HIGH SCHOOL !!

hope susie drop by here and get some inspiration on JaeNa..haha...

anyway, there more of YUNDAY/BOHO pics...i mean giffy... how can we miss their interaction right??

YUNDAY GIF SPAM

sunho1.gif

^what a long handshake ^^

sunho2.gif

sunho3.gif

^omo sunday...

sunho4.gif

sunho5.gif

sunho6.gif

^haha its yunho silky hand...lol..

sunho7.gif

sunho8.gif

sunho9.gif

sunho10.gif

^sunday taking advantage..haha...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

CHEONSANGSHINKI HWAITING !!!!

(I wish they said that..)

csskfighting.gif

credit: me for cropping + making gif

Squeeeee!!!! I looove the Yunday couple! I love CSJH and DBSK and so I definitely love couplings between them! :D

But I especially love the Yunday (BoHo?) couple! Sunday's my favorite CSJH member and I love Yunho too and they seem so cute together! Aww!

Thanks for all the GIFs and the pics and everything!!!!!

- Clara

Guest mopwns

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=223413

Here's my JaeLina fic.

=P

wrote it back last year,

but uh,

hope you guys like it

CSSK <333333333333333333333333333333

[JAELINA = WINWINWIN!]

WOW. this thread ir really moving so fast. :)

because cheon sang shin ki pwns. lol

i'll try my best to search for CHEON SANG SHIN KI fanfics. and i'll post them later. =D

my fanfic(you could see the link at my signature lol) is a yuphanie fic =D yay. xD

EDIT.

okay these are all that i could find.

i know, i suck at searching. lol

arranged alphabetically

All is fair in love and war

Dangyunhaji!

Different Expectations

High School

How to get the father back before the 9th month

I've Been Loved

Our Cup of Tea

Guest fobbiyo

I definitely love both groups. Wished they had more interactions with each other <3 Super talented groups! GAHHH. Gotta love them. I love this thread. Nicely done first post btw. :)

Guest TaiTsuki

Yay!

Thanks for the fanfics ^^ I have been searching for them...

Hmm I really like CHEONSANGSHINKI!

Haha what a long name.

But it bugs me when authors make CSJH the bad girls in a fanfic with DBSK and other pairings ><

w9eb0w.gif

YUPHANIE!

sme.jpg

I Know it is small but I belive that Dana is standing next to Yoochun, Sunday is one person away from JaeJoong, Lina is in the back of Junsu and Next to Yunho, Steph is in front of Yunho and next to junsu. While Changmin is in front of Sunday.

Ah all so close! ^^

Yay!

Thanks for the fanfics ^^ I have been searching for them...

Hmm I really like CHEONSANGSHINKI!

Haha what a long name.

But it bugs me when authors make CSJH the bad girls in a fanfic with DBSK and other pairings ><

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/TaiTsuki/w9eb0w.gif

YUPHANIE!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/TaiTsuki/sme.jpg

I Know it is small but I belive that Dana is standing next to Yoochun, Sunday is one person away from JaeJoong, Lina is in the back of Junsu and Next to Yunho, Steph is in front of Yunho and next to junsu. While Changmin is in front of Sunday.

Ah all so close! ^^

oh i know that's why i hardly ever read fanfics where csjh are th bad girls...especially stephanie they like ALWAYS make her the beootch..& that is like so uncool...

Actually Dana is on the top role standing next to Jessica (SNSD) & Yoochun is on the bottom role wearing the glasses & strip top his standing next to Ryeowook & the youngest girl from SNSD. Changmin is actually behind Sunday..i love how stephanie is near Yunho yet next to Junsu...lol...i'll always remember in xman 42(i think) when junsu got all happy when he saw stephanie dance(esp.that part when she bent over, that was pretty daring for a korean girl to do during that time, that's also when i became a fan of hers because stephanie looked tight dancing to "hot in here"..& then he picked her as his partner & they won...

i was like "oooh..junsu looks like he like stephanie"....lol

gosh cheonsangshinki is just too hot & sexy...if they collab together it would be a crazy collab & it would be so frickkin' HOT!!..lol

Holy cow, where was this all my life<333 Best group-couple thread made, ever? *favorites*

Absolutely love all of them to pieces. CSJH + DBSK=hotness overload with oozing talent and undeniable charm.

And might I mention that I love how you organized everything here.

Keep up the fantastic work! I'll be stalking for sure.

Whispering PS. thanks so much for the Yuphanie name credits + HIGH SCHOOL mention. :sweatingbullets: Tee hee. <33

*steals all Yuphanie pics/graphics*

Holy cow, where was this all my life<333 Best group-couple thread made, ever? *favorites*

Absolutly love all of them to pieces. CSJH + DBSK=hotness overload with oozing talent and undeniable charm.

Whispering PS. thanks so much for the Yuphanie name credits + HIGH SCHOOL mention. :sweatingbullets: Tee hee. <33

it's scribbles...the one that created the yuphanie name...no problem..much credit goes to you because i remember reading your fanfic i think late 06 or early 07 can't remember & i literally fell in love with your story because of the yuphanie in there but then i stopped reading cause i lost the link & now that i go back i'm so behind..lol

Guest ziyuN07

i agree with marmar haha

dana is not standing beside yoochun.. she is standing in between

jessica

and

hee chul

the one standing beside yoochun is

seohyun

omo lina is standing beside yunho!! YUNNA LOVE~

and there is even Yuphanie Love~ keke yunho really gets to interact more with the girls lol

WOOT i cheonsangshiki-ed page 7!!!

Guest tenjo*affinity

QUOTING IS FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ~~~~~~

WOW. this thread ir really moving so fast. :)

haha..power of cheonsangshinki (what a mouthfull name)

the power of shapleyopeians

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=223413

Here's my JaeLina fic.

=P

wrote it back last year,

but uh,

hope you guys like it

CSSK <333333333333333333333333333333

[JAELINA = WINWINWIN!]

OMO..JaeLina fics?? seriously..omg..im sooooooo gonna read it soon..i'll put the link in the first page ^^

because cheon sang shin ki pwns. lol

i'll try my best to search for CHEON SANG SHIN KI fanfics. and i'll post them later. =D

my fanfic(you could see the link at my signature lol) is a yuphanie fic =D yay. xD

you officially my fav person now...haha...

I definitely love both groups. Wished they had more interactions with each other <3 Super talented groups! GAHHH. Gotta love them. I love this thread. Nicely done first post btw. :)

thanks...do come here often..lets spazz

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/TaiTsuki/w9eb0w.gif

YUPHANIE!

Ah all so close! ^^

thanks for all the pics..

hahah, yeah...they made CSJH the bad girls...doushite??

but they also some that make CSJH are lovely character...haha...

Absolutely love all of them to pieces. CSJH + DBSK=hotness overload with oozing talent and undeniable charm.

OMO...its Susie...hahah....i just mention your name couple post before...keke...totally in loveeee with your fics...

Yuphanie belong to HIGH SCHOOL (but you need to make them back together)..haha...

happy stalking !!!! and steal all the pics ;p

p/s:JaeNa JaeNa !!!

WOOT i cheonsangshiki-ed page 7!!!

yattttaaaa...we reach 7 page in less than 2 days...

hwaiting !!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICS, I'LL POST THE LINK IN THE FIRST PAGE !!

HAVE ANYMORE FANFIC, ARTWORK (POSTER,ICONS,BANNER), DO POST IT HERE

IM SURE MANY PEOPLE WANT TO USE IT !!!

(bcus I do!!)

Guest shushshuckspui

WOW COOL! shapleyopians! cassiopley!

we all know how talented both groups are. DBSK are like stars of Asia.

CSJH, their songs are sooo nice, and they are very good in live too, if they had half of dbsk's promotion chances, i think they would definitely be more popular than snsd.

Archived