i adore rainie yang <3

i absolutely love her album <3

though i can`t buy it.

Not Yet A Woman MV -

she looks so beautiful <3

i love that song <3

RAINIE YANG <3

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the 4th album previews. Pictures....

I can't wait to hear. My friend is going to purchase the 4th album, so I'm gonna listen to it there first then after a while maybe I'll buy one for myself too.

Guest SuperKyle

man, i feel so bad for being out of the CL scene in so long! darn KPOP for stealing me away from CL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh! nice that she has a thread here but it doesnt seem to active...

im def anticipating SSE like crazy!!!!! when i used to spazz over CL, i also spazzed over FLH(Jiro was my fave),

and i used to dream that the two would act together, who knew that they would....

im wondering if for SSE they will be releasing an actual OST???? pretty sure... but im gonna be kind of sad,

cus usually after a drama a new album is released and that tradition is gonna be broken now...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChengyV

I love 带我走 from her new album. :)

Yep i totally agree.....but personally i think she's not that great of a singer....

and when she was in Miss No Good, she totally annoyed me :)

• 4 weeks later...

awww rainie, i love her so much!!!

she's been my idol ever since i watched her on meteor garden流星花園 when i was little :]

i'm so happy i started liking her, cause she.. i guess you could say 'influenced' me to start liking being taiwanese and everything. then i got all fobby and everything :]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest ilovetrees

she only acts cute in her dramas - but if you see her on variety shows; like guess guess guess, or interviews, she acts really normal

just for those who think she 'tries' to be hardcore cute. It's just apart of her looks/character - thats why she plays along, and exaggerates them in series :)

love rainie yang

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest yummyO

am i the only one who thinks she's not pretty? she has a body of a 12 years old even though she's in the mid 20, she acts like one too, omg could she acts like her age, she's not 12 any more.

Guest Dipyramidal

am i the only one who thinks she's not pretty? she has a body of a 12 years old even though she's in the mid 20, she acts like one too, omg could she acts like her age, she's not 12 any more.

Did you watch her latest drama "醉后决定爱上你“

She takes on a more mature role, and this is the drama that achieved over 5 in ratings. (which is a pretty big deal)

Archived