~ lovely Rainie Yang ~

Guest Cutie☆ Honey♡

Guest ah-jefu

I was surprised at her improvement on her singing! I found her ren yi men songs to be heaps more steady than her previous songs.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wryscelle

Rainie is <333

Btw, she'll be working with Jiro Wang and George Hu in a series called Superstar Express so watch out for it! :D

epson1041me2.jpg

epson1031kt6.jpg

Rainie, Jiro and Geoge at the press conference of Superstar Express :w00t::w00t::w00t:

The chemistry IS there :lol: it's undeniable. haha

10000000200806041905302hn3.jpg

20080605_a359542d0a69ba50b065DfZag4.jpg

They celebrated Rainie's birthday during that day as well (double purpose :P )

77777400jo6.jpg

credit: Rainie's thread@AF and SMART Taiwan

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

From what I've heard.. she's okay. but then again.. I've only got two of her two songs in my stash. she's pretty. :) i just wish she didn't act all cutesy though.

Guest hippiehop

.. She's okay. She tries to be cute too much, and it gets quite fake. Especially when she puts it in her actings, like Devil Beside You.

And her singing? :crazy: Horrible; no skill or power. Well she's just one of those temporary idol stars that are put in for things that they can't achieve.

I agree with her. She's really cute... she doesn't have to try so hard. I don't want her to become one of those 30+ actresses who still try to act cute. :crazy:

• 2 months later...
Guest christee8876

ooh! i'm looking forward to her new drama. it should be pretty good. :)

but i just hope she doesn't exaggerate her actions too much. it was really annoying in DBY, but she toned it down in Why Why Love.

oohhh! and i wonder when her next album will come out. i like her singing more than her acting, honestly.

Guest strawberryme

^ when will the superstar express air? so glad to pair him up with different guys. especially jiro and george!

Guest christee8876

^ when will the superstar express air? so glad to pair him up with different guys. especially jiro and george!

it's supposed to air late 2008/early 2009.

I really want to see it too!

Rainie's dramas are usually pretty good.

I really like her songs! she's cute and I think she can sing! I mean, her voice isn't powerful but she DOES have skills. I really need to see one of her dramas though....maybe I can see her on this taiwanese channel that I have...

But i'm guessing she recovered from that back injury she had?

• 1 month later...
Guest *beccas

Rainie is so cute and pretty. she looks amazing in the pictures on the other pages.

but i think she tries to act way to cute and she goes overboard, which makes it annoying.

but i really think she is a good actress and cute.

the thing that bothers me when i watch her dramas is that she always exaggerates her gestures too much, but apart from

that its fine.

im enjoying Miss No Good. its okay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have gotten a copy of her latest album and i am currently listening to it. :) I love her style for this album too. After listening to all the songs, i love track 4 the most :sweatingbullets:

Archived