~ lovely Rainie Yang ~

Guest Cutie☆ Honey♡

Guest BoAayu

I currently This got into her music...haven't seen Devil's Beside You Yet so hopefully I can see her acting ^-^

I luvs her music ^_~ SHes really cute ^_^

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yokemun

^^ u should watch it!!!is a must watch.....

u'll fell in love with her instantly!!!!and mike he too!!!

ekkekeke

she's so so pretty!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nrs

Does anyone know where I can download her music videos? Thanks

www.rainielover.com is a very nice rainie site.it has all her mv's.

Guest Bannannaa

I love her facial expressions haha. Devil Besides you was really sweet i loved it! there arent many picture of her uploaded is there? >.< I cant find much on google either... actually... i suck at looking for pictures online.

Guest nrs

I love her facial expressions haha. Devil Besides you was really sweet i loved it! there arent many picture of her uploaded is there? >.< I cant find much on google either... actually... i suck at looking for pictures online.

some rainie pics..

114579990719.jpg

normal_113622822781.jpg

normal_114648951643.jpg

Guest dotty

i like her songs and she's pretty

but i dont really like her character on tv, like she has lots of weird taboo

Guest ovaltinejenkins

OMG shes so incredibly cute!!! shes the first non-korean celebrity ive ever seen thats really pretty. theres someone with this devil beside you banner and avvie set and she looked so cute in the set hahaa

Guest luckycharm

^so cute!(:

I like how she doesn't always try to be pretty and cute

Because she does really stupid and funny looking faces too! Haha

Its like she's not obsessed over how horrible she'd look but just have fun :D

Guest Cin De

i'm starting to like her more and more after watching devil beside you...

shes so cute and pretty ^__________^

Guest DbSkJaeJoong7

Credit: Yahoo! News TW

Translated by: stephanieshieh

Lovable Rainie Yang on the 6th was in a car accident, causing her a minor wound to her cervical vertebra. But in order to not disappoint her fans, on the 7th afternoon, Rainie still showed up to her autograph signing. As for the car accident, Rainie still has a lingering fear about it.

To celebrate the successful sales for her album, Rainie was really happy at the autograph signing. You can't tell that she was just in an accident the day before, by the way she was on stage singing and dancing. The day of the accident, Rainie got on a taxi from home, getting ready to go do promos. At the Xin Hai tunnel, the vehicle in front of them suddenly stopped the car, and Rainie's taxi also stopped; resulting in the car in back of them to hit.

She expressed: "Our car didn't hit anyone, the car behind us probably didn't have enough time to brake, and it just happened they were driving a little faster, so it just hit ours. Just suffered from a very big surprise."

Even though it was just a minor accident, it still makes Rainie a bit scared. It's a good thing that she only had a little injury to her neck, but because she's scared of getting a concussion, she's under observation for 5 days. She said: "According to the x-rays, my pate bones doesn't have any problems, but there is possibly a little bruise."

At the time of the interview, Rainie was super careful, sometimes she would use her hands to hold her neck. When she was autographing for her fans, she wore a neck brace. As the lovable and cute Rainie as ever, even with the neck brace, she would still put on really cute poses. Only can say that entertainers now are so laborious, even if they're injured, they won't give up an opportunity to promote.

Credit also to Stephanieshieh of Asianfanatics.net

Guest someday4_2

Rainie isn't afraid to go out in public with that huge neck brace n still signed fans' autograph despite neck pains.. she's soo cool =P

Archived