[official] C H U N J A E (soulmates Forever)

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyishot

MY FAVORITE COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the funniest out of the members... i like their personality and everything they do... thanks for the pictures it makes me happy! :blush:

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

OMG thank you!! My flailing over jae's keropi fan is coming back again LOL XD I really like Chunnie's hair that way... he looks like a cute kid LOL XD

MY FAVORITE COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the funniest out of the members... i like their personality and everything they do... thanks for the pictures it makes me happy! :blush:

yay another gemini!! (gemini=jaechun fans) LOL the pictures make me happy too!! i mean, all the pictures make all geminis happy *dances* i really like how comfortable they are with each other and still don't overdo it LOL :)

joycelyn lol...it's awesome you found this thread ^^ welcome welcome ^^

and to the rest who contributed to this thread.... YOU'RE ALL AWESOME ^^

and i heard that Yoochun got kinda hurt or something? his neck has this kind of thing that you stick on to relieve stress.... i hope Jae will take care of him on the flight ^^ they're like, jumping across country to country nowadays T_T please take care ^^

edit: the INTERNATIONAL FORUM IS TURNING A YEAR OLD ON SEPT. 01 OMG YAY!

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

Some JaeChun Gifs

20080805130633_0_2_s.gif

Chun: Hubby, faster~

Jae: Wifey, I'm coming~

20080805184503_0_2_s.gif

JaeChun: We are married today!

20080805130633_2_2_s.gif

20080805130633_3_2_s.gif

20080805130633_1_2_s.gif

NO HOTLINKING!

Credits: as tagged + baidu 花米

* Don't feel offended by the captions, I just translated it from the gifs :)

Guest purple_winter

@ces: thank you dear for the pics....I wonder why was chunnie laughing XD...I never saw those pics before..thanks for sharing.....

@mickyishot: hey ...*waves*....I'm glad that we made you happy.....I agree with you jaechun can be so funny sometimes....

@elune: lol...yeah you are right.....*throws confetti*......

@Lighto_Yuchun: oh.....thank you so much for the gifs.....*saves saves*....."Hubby I'm coming "...rofl rofl....I love fans imagination....and I'm not offended at all XD.....

oky....and since I'm here I'm going to drop some jaechun love too.......*flips over*

menban.jpg

post-26-1180965353.jpg

060628MON-HM1.gif

^ he has to show his affection no matter what....

5EfgE3qxgjjpg.gif

d25b51e52126f7bc4c475e3881d7d296_we.gif

^ I guess when Chunnie is excited he has to huggle JJ......

like here too V

pWKyMypCOhjpg.gif

TjxWP-vNwdjpg.gif

^ Chunnie seeking attention again....or was he asking for forgiveness?

ah....someone posted this HQ jaechun scans on the soompi main forum.....I'll post theme here too

TVXQLiveInThailand08_1.jpg

th_TVXQLiveInThailand08_2.jpg th_TVXQLiveInThailand08_10.jpg th_TVXQLiveInThailand08_8.jpg

oh.......and these Tohomobile pics too...by the way click to enlarge

th_lo1s7.jpg

^ see how tight Chunnie is holding on JJ?.....lol...guess minie wants a piese too

th_ky813.jpg

^Chunnie caming again JJ....

Credits: as tagged + baidu + soompi + jaechun_intl

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mickyishot

some one should post the new pic here for the lotte's duty free ad or something like that...yoochun was holding jae's waist...oh so cute.lol he could grab his shoulder or something but he went for the waist.awwwwwwwww haha :blush:

Guest purple_winter

^ I wanted to post pics too but couldn't pill everything up on my previous topic....thanks for bumping up the thread again.....

Lotte Duty Free Shop Pamphlet Shooting

funknown2ma30c6e6fh9.jpg

funknown3m4ab162bqq5.jpg

LotteCF.jpg

I wonder Chunnie is so sticky nowadays.....

3XEXDY528O_104.jpg

^ here too

7c73ded21f268ec6a9ec9aab.jpg

e3b56d35410daf57251f14a8.jpg

39d5b22e3df4b6211e3089a5.jpg

Jae&Chun Shanghai Concert 13 Sept '08

Vfw2_OPWeEjpg.gif

^ that was such a sweet jaechun moment...

3e808ad5d4847bdd50da4b1c.jpg

^ some pic from that moment.....I noticed the wore couple t-shirts :).....

45835558200809171711002972367804-2.jpg

45835558200809171711002972367804-1.jpg

45835558200809171711002972367804448.jpg

JaeChun@Ever Sing Event; 18.09.'08

cb6167b1a910814d092302b8.jpg

892eb645d433909bb3b7dc71.jpg

73d1584b67598e3a0bf7ef6f.jpg

b597144e7bee3f2faec3ab48.jpg

There were 2 slight jaechun moments at this event...when they came in Chunnie gently sided behind JJ's back and hold his waist.....JJ did something

similar on their wait out.....hope I can make some caps of that video soon.....

For more Jaechun love visit: JAECHUN INTERNATIONAL FORUMS...I'm a

bit lazy to re-post everything here too

I also want to share a few older jaechun moments.....

9db11c95b3bb7c107af480f5.jpg

^ jealousy?.....rolf

26d58435c519990991ef39f0.jpg

^ everyone seems to want a piece from Chunnie...JJ: "Back off, Chunnie is mine"

a802c8eae50d48cbd439c9f0.jpg

885b55e72f105136b83820f5.jpg

ECB29CEC9EAC8.gif

3a8a71cffedc8e2bf8dc618d.jpg

^eyes on the legs.....

73bd18d8dc05d22332fa1c6d.jpg

3079c2fd8315f153d6887d80.jpg

excughjk.jpg

mygirlfrend2_.jpg

^ think this one is so hilarious....JJ being so happy, butterflies and hearts when they introduce Chunnie's single My Girlfriend.....

was it because he knew he was talking about him?....couldn't help not to notice the fact that Chunnie was stareing at Susu while rainbows and

bubbles surrounded his soulmate's heart

ok I think I should stop here....no good to make to long posts.....lol......

Credits: as tagged + baidu + JAECHUN INTERNATIONAL

• 3 weeks later...
Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

JAECHUN @ ASF :D

263.jpg

257.jpg

264.jpg

265.jpg

credits: as tagged + elune@soompi (do not hotlink!)

aigooo!! the rose OMG :D so many symbolisms this couple has LOL :D the rings, couple pants, couple shirts, the matching tattoo... aigoo!!

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Jaechun Love on SBS Power FM with MC Mong

Yoochun

"To Jaejoong...

This applies to all members but i've especially relied on Jaejoong a lot.

Especially when i'm going through a hard time...since the other members don't drink

Jaejoong and I have more time together and talk while we drink

And he's been such a great support.

I'm so thankful to him...

Really...

He's someone whom i truly want to continue to be with in the future...."

-- SBS Power FM with MC Mong (video link)

translation: mickytoho@YT

-----

i don't think i have to elaborate more of it.

i was fangirling when i first heard it and my brain froze already.

"to continue to be with in the future" = TRULY SOULMATES

CAPS :D

jaechun.jpg

jaechun1.jpg

jaechun2.jpg

jaechun3.jpg

jaechun4.jpg

jaechun5.jpg

jaechun6.jpg

jaechun7.jpg

jaechun8.jpg

credits: jaechun international

do not hotlink!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest purple_winter

^ oh no Lighto the pics are hotlinked...

I think I should add the most fresh jaechun love here since I posted them on the main forum too...promise these days I'll make time to upload some

other recent jaechun moments....lol....

SBS - Inkigayo - Mutizen Award

jchmtz2copy.jpg

jaechun_multizencopy.jpg

jaechun_multizen.jpg

multizen-2.jpg

^this part was so cute XD....

Credits: JaeChun_Intl forums

DO NOT HOTLINK!

also I made today some jaechun icons.....mostly...thought I should share them with other jaechun lovers

FLYcopyV2.jpgFLY.jpgpreciouschcopy.jpgPreciouscopycopy.jpg

SMILEcopyV2.jpgSMILE.jpgFOXYEYES.jpgjcg.jpg

candyboys.jpgHUGRYLOVE.jpgPROUDOFYOURLOVE.jpgPROUDOFYOURLOVEcopy.jpg

Icon textures: inxsomniax@LJ + yumei-k@LJ

PLEASE CREDIT IF YOU USE THEM!

Guest nabee<3suju

omg

i've been leafing thru the forums pgs looking for this, and here i get lucky today

rite after you posted! ^^

sorry ive been away so long >< school started, ate me and never spit me back out

AND OMG thank you for noticing the new 'touchy' thing ive seen Chunnie do so damn much!

my love this thread!

Guest Akillarian

I wonder Chunnie is so sticky nowadays.....

Mickey lives with his mom nowaday. Therefore, he most likely is no longer roommate with Jaejoong. Of course, the group is still with each other almost every hour of the day due to endless promotion activities for the new album. They are just no longer literally with each other 24 hours a day like in Japan. Mickey must have these extra stickiness warm feeling toward his members from the hours that he's not with his members. Hence he shows them more openly/affectionately when they are together

:D It is said before that despite his mature manly appearance, he's one of the most emotional members of the group. The group was his 2nd family while he had no relatives in Korean before.

When I saw Soulmates take pictures of each other and shows the their phones to each other during that radio show, I feel so warm even though I'm not one of them.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

so him not being with jaejoong might work for our advantage LOL. 'come on chunnie, be more sticky' LOL jk....

and i so agree with you...when they took pictures of eachother with their phones i was like... melting XD. especially when chunnie grabbed jae's phone when he showed him something *wonders what it was* XD

Guest mickyishot

akillarian it saddens me how micky doesnt share room with his soulmate anymore...coz he lives with his mom now.i miss htis couple but im sure nothing's changed...im still a jaechun fan :) did u guys see their love spell video? yoochun so sexy as always he's like once you've fallen for me you cant escape and jae was like for me there's nobody else but you... = soulmate!lol

Guest Akillarian

Our Soulmates couple seem so close :D :D I'm sure they'll be friends even after 2 decades from now. Jaejoong will still send his text with colourful smilies to Mickey xD

LOL. I was ecstatic over the subtitle - Yoochun: the person who want to be with in the future is Jaejoong. But then, his words were not exactly that direct. But anyway, I'm glad for the JaeChun closeness. I hope they keep going at it. LOL. I want JaeChun moments.

Guest shengoi

100% JAECHUN!! haha

i'm a huge fan of these two guys..

the bond between these guys is definitely strong.

one thing i love about dbsk members is their bond to each other

and a good example is the bond between jaejoong and yoochun.

Dong Bang Shin Ki FIGHTING!!

JAECHUN saranghae!

Guest purple_winter

omg

i've been leafing thru the forums pgs looking for this, and here i get lucky today

rite after you posted! ^^

sorry ive been away so long >< school started, ate me and never spit me back out

AND OMG thank you for noticing the new 'touchy' thing ive seen Chunnie do so damn much!

my love this thread!

oh...lol...I already thought you forgot about our dear soulmates...because I fear I may miss the link I added it to my siggy XD....good luck with school ^^....and welcome back....

Mickey lives with his mom nowaday. Therefore, he most likely is no longer roommate with Jaejoong. Of course, the group is still with each other almost every hour of the day due to endless promotion activities for the new album. They are just no longer literally with each other 24 hours a day like in Japan. Mickey must have these extra stickiness warm feeling toward his members from the hours that he's not with his members. Hence he shows them more openly/affectionately when they are together

:D It is said before that despite his mature manly appearance, he's one of the most emotional members of the group. The group was his 2nd family while he had no relatives in Korean before.

When I saw Soulmates take pictures of each other and shows the their phones to each other during that radio show, I feel so warm even though I'm not one of them.

yes I suspected it turn out like this even since he stated he wants to have a house of it's own....and especially since he brought it...and then in the thank you message he stated that he's living with his mom now....well like elune said that makes him to be more sticky touchy with the other members....especially with JJ XD...I wonder why....but I think they still share a room in japan....but not so many activities there lately......

so him not being with jaejoong might work for our advantage LOL. 'come on chunnie, be more sticky' LOL jk....

and i so agree with you...when they took pictures of eachother with their phones i was like... melting XD. especially when chunnie grabbed jae's phone when he showed him something *wonders what it was* XD

not to mention about the way they giggled to eachother there was something fishy there...wonder for what they need those ones XD

akillarian it saddens me how micky doesnt share room with his soulmate anymore...coz he lives with his mom now.i miss htis couple but im sure nothing's changed...im still a jaechun fan :) did u guys see their love spell video? yoochun so sexy as always he's like once you've fallen for me you cant escape and jae was like for me there's nobody else but you... = soulmate!lol

haha...missing jaechun...no worries jaechun is still here...and chun lives jsut 5 minutes away from the boys...I'm sure JJ visits him very often....

Our Soulmates couple seem so close :D :D I'm sure they'll be friends even after 2 decades from now. Jaejoong will still send his text with colourful smilies to Mickey xD

oh.....I love that part with colourfull smiles....I'm sure he will...it's a friendship meant to last coz they are soulmates

LOL. I was ecstatic over the subtitle - Yoochun: the person who want to be with in the future is Jaejoong. But then, his words were not exactly that direct. But anyway, I'm glad for the JaeChun closeness. I hope they keep going at it. LOL. I want JaeChun moments.

some jaechun moments will come no worries....I think if he said he wants that JJ would be most likely glad to grant his wish

im bored i want some jaechun recent pics! :)

XD.....oky.....read that......

100% JAECHUN!! haha

i'm a huge fan of these two guys..

the bond between these guys is definitely strong.

one thing i love about dbsk members is their bond to each other

and a good example is the bond between jaejoong and yoochun.

Dong Bang Shin Ki FIGHTING!!

JAECHUN saranghae!

oh.....hy there huge JaeChun fan another huge JaeChun fan here.....let's fangirl together....

@SBS Inkigayo

jaechunsd4.jpg

Inkigayo080928.jpg

Untitled-1copy.jpg

@SBS-R POWER FM

powertime2.jpg

powertime1.jpg

@4th album couple talk

dMiH-HM1.jpg

@SBS Chocolate

ddd2a60026c5da19738da5a5.jpg

200809280115091002_1.jpg

f0069324_48de6a1ded9eb.jpg

4ed12cd934889d2f32fa1cc9.jpg

2fa0e837cfa7552b0a55a9b4.jpg

e44c9800ddeeabcc277fb5b5.jpg

1664880b2e16090595ca6ba7.jpg

743f77bf5f09a11018d81f6e.jpg

jaechunfamily.jpg

f0013994_48e4ea85aec80.gif

dPdms2.jpg

9.jpg

sddsfsdlkaksdls.gif

sfdas.gif

@Asia Song Festival

1223135510_-2.jpg

e0091866_48e8815533a73.jpg

7dd76bf4fb4755f57709d71f.jpg

784cd1008e1aa49de850cd1e.jpg

^ omg ...the way he grabs onto jae..he must be missing him a lot....

022494de5e6b124e95ee3711.jpg

901832fb3c10dd0c6c22eb18.jpg

97865d875fb6ab30c75cc313.jpg

a482f7520ec6ec140df3e311.jpg

Ugop3mVsDRjpg.gif

Mx54xvoXLojpg.gif

Credits:as tagged + baidu + JaeChun_Intl forums

DO NOT HOTLINK!

I wanted to post more but it seams like there is a post limit XD.....

anyway sorry for my long post but it's really not my fault there are so many jaechun moments lately....

and please do not hotlink coz I'll stop then posting pics....