[official] C H U N J A E (soulmates Forever)

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guest nabee<3suju

Same here (:

I loooove calling JaeJoong, Joongie & Yoochun Chunnie (;

It's a really cute nick name for them :D

Joongie & Chunnie, FTW!

OMG Joongie and Chunnie!! Thats sounds like a couple that should have their own sitcom or something!!

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k372/pu...n/roflbot11.jpg

Credits: kpophumor@LJ + forums.jae-chun.net

omo....it just cracked me up...I didn't thought of that before...but I do agree with the statement.....he really looks like one :ph34r:

AKDJFLKDSJSA i love that! "marking its territory'!!!! i could cry of laughter GOOD FIND

omg i need stop laughing before i pee in my pants ><

and BTW

I TOPPED a page!!!! YAY!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purple_winter

@nabee<3suju: I had the same reaction when I saw that macro first time XDXDXD

@nicolexrl: that gif is love....how Chun gently lands his hand on JJ's waist.....<3

200_48.jpg

T live tour DVD.....can't wait for it....hope to see lots of jaechun moments ^^

Also I don't know if you notice but lately our dear soulmates are wearing a couple bracelet ^^......no rings this time but a bracelet....you may know

how much it means to Chun the bracelet his brother ricky gave him....he wears it almost always....I hope there will be the same with these bracelets

too.......

e0045138_48929d86a8be6copy.jpg

Q3453WERFW.jpg

waeetery.jpg

JJ wears it on his right hand and Chun on his left ^^....

Also the belt Chun is wearing at A-nation I saw it on Joongie a few times I guess is his.....

5dd96818d17a47a24aedbcbd.jpg

And here are the jae-chun couple pink pants XD:

dfdttr.jpg

I think this was some shopping offer XD....buy one and you'll get one for free.....anyway is nice to see the wearing couple pants ^^....

And like JJ said in the Pt.67 of Bigeast Station: koreans love to wear matching couple cloths and walk down the street casually in it and that he

would love to try that out too. YooChun said he would really love to try it out too XD....Actually they were talking about how koreans are more

straightforward in love then japanese XD....Min told Chun that if he wants that so much he should try it....XD.....JJ was just laughing....so I guess Chun

already tried out what he wanted....it's not me, but them who said that couple clothing is something that lovers love to do XD

19070805.jpg

Credits: as tagged + purple_winter@jae-chun.net

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k372/pu...un/19070805.jpg

Credits: as tagged + purple_winter@jae-chun.net

thanks for all the goodies unnie :D

i just had to say this, jaechun in leather is so hot!!

and the couple bracelets...seriously to me it looks like those do-it-yourself kind of bracelets that you can buy a kit and do at home. I seriously have no issue if they're like that because LOL, they probably made those bracelets together...they look so similar (color, design..etc) OMG *dies* i could just imagine them asking each other what to do next and trying to figure it all out XD

Guest nabee<3suju

And here are the jae-chun couple pink pants XD:

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k372/pu...chun/dfdttr.jpg

I think this was some shopping offer XD....buy one and you'll get one for free.....anyway is nice to see the wearing couple pants ^^....

OMG

i think this is the only time EVER

that men wearing pink pants HAS EVER been so damn hott ^^

this is such a good advertising strategy!

you know just coz i know Joongie has red skinnies

i've already located some at the mall and have this strange urge to buy them......>< i know im insane righht?

thanks for all the goodies unnie :D

i just had to say this, jaechun in leather is so hot!!

and the couple bracelets...seriously to me it looks like those do-it-yourself kind of bracelets that you can buy a kit and do at home. I seriously have no issue if they're like that because LOL, they probably made those bracelets together

when isnt

ANY hott pretty boy in leather NOT hott?

lol and bracelet thing

I can just imagine sitting together at home making beaded bracelets

perfect kodak moment right there!

Guest s3rene

How do you gals find so many pictures? I rarely see any Jaechun moment these days. I miss these two. :) They're sooo cute together, definitely one of my favorite DBSK couples.

Guest purple_winter

@ellie: XD....I can imagine them doing that too XD...

@nabee<3suju: I'm not to found too of men wearing Pink pants but JaeChun wearing them are so hot XD.... :sweatingbullets:

@PureEssence: hm.....I don't know.....I always find jaechun moments.....at least once a month...XD.....but maybe I'm too much into them XD

some other jaechun pics ^^...and I post them on the jae-chun soulmates forum XD

1188586890_55.gif

jaechun13li9.jpg

2007514088328.jpg

I remember I also had a gif of this.....like you probably already noticed it's from their Choosy lover performance...

I hope he made the right choice

jaechun224kj4.jpg

dsc05421sk4.jpg

Jaechun coming back from Paris I think....I hope they had a great time there XD

jaechun232wn8.jpg

jaechun233xj6.jpg

fdh.jpg

Chun what are you doing?...ketchup in JJ's juice XD.....

20sjc01ik7.jpg

20sjc02ml0.jpg

20sjc05ry4.jpg

watch out for Chun's sticky hand XD...it's like it is glued or something...he can't resist to the law of attraction....haha

jaechun238bv0.jpg

m2-1.jpg

another 2 sharing cloths pics: "My things are yours, yours are mine!" ^^

Credits: as tagged + forums.jae-chun.net

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

How do you gals find so many pictures? I rarely see any Jaechun moment these days. I miss these two. :) They're sooo cute together, definitely one of my favorite DBSK couples.

LOL XD just look closely..there's a couple of jaechun here and there XD.... or maybe we have jaechun radars XD

and Lily unnie, i didn't know Jae wore Yoochun's shirt again. Isn't that from Bonjour Paris?? And that pic of Yoochun pouring ketchup on Jaejoong's drink...hehehe Jae's holding the bottle as well hahaha XD

nabee<3suju: LOL XD pink skinny jeans + jaechun = HOTNESS *elune dies of jaechun hotness overload*

okay the real purpose of this post XD

ANNOUNCEMENT

:D

the jaechun international forum has moved to a new forum. It's still us by the way, it's just that we get a lot of spambots in the old one. All the precious Jaechun moments in the old forum are moved to the new one. Old members from the previous forum, please register again and read the announcements forum for details on how to get your post count back.

J A E C H U N S O U L M A T E S

i n t e r n a t i o n a l

Guest purple_winter

oh what hapend to this thread......there aren't any jaechun moments lately I know ^^......

anyway I think I could add this recent pic

ca5e1231bd2d5a8ea9018eed.jpg

coz I love how they look together

also these old ones......

1ee43831e35e55ecb5c28644f9fca591.jpg

^omo......just grab his hand please XD......lol...don't leave me like that

03d132c32aad53f4e805b4203022e6ce.jpg

^ think I'm spoting JJ's jeans on Chun XD

420e7381068e1bfeeb3613cfe143f926.jpg

^Chunnie-ya....why are you ignoring me?

6977ad4e2f6ccad531c459e03dfe3447.jpg

11udc1kjpg.gif

^this on is so hilarious ^^....the one rolling on the floor is JJ and the boogie man is Chun ^^

Credits: as tagged + soompi + sy_ya@LJ + purple_winter@jae-chun.net

Guest nabee<3suju

OMG i know right! I love them-they're so, idk...subliminal? Lol

LOL XD just look closely..there's a couple of jaechun here and there XD.... or maybe we have jaechun radars XD

and Lily unnie, i didn't know Jae wore Yoochun's shirt again. Isn't that from Bonjour Paris?? And that pic of Yoochun pouring ketchup on Jaejoong's drink...hehehe Jae's holding the bottle as well hahaha XD

nabee<3suju: LOL XD pink skinny jeans + jaechun = HOTNESS *elune dies of jaechun hotness overload*

OMFG i liek DIED too...in pleasure tho

yah and w/the ketchup, i couldnt believe Joongie was holding the bottle too....ASKFJDSF he's sooo adorable i can't help it sometimes

and for the record

i most definitely have radar somewhere in my head or something coz i live off every random couple moment ><

oh what hapend to this thread......there aren't any jaechun moments lately I know ^^......

anyway I think I could add this recent pic

http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k372/pu...a8ea9018eed.jpg

coz I love how they look together

^this on is so hilarious ^^....the one rolling on the floor is JJ and the boogie man is Chun ^^

Credits: as tagged + soompi + sy_ya@LJ + purple_winter@jae-chun.net

YES i love the skin in the recent photo-very hott ^^

IN THE STADIUM pic [rite above the last gif]

holy crap does that girl behind them know who she is SITTING IN BEHIND?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? O.O

not fairrr!!!!

and omg Chunnie in the boogie man gif is just, WOW, i just love him

i think they both have HUGE inner dorks in them

i really do :]

Guest 연수님

elune nim! you make a lot of topics here why don't you make topics at the cafe? i think international fans are better on getting pictures when tvxq is in japan ^^

you really like chunjae a lot yes, i can see that at the cafe you only post on jaejoong or yoochun topics >.<

and you are dying from hotness overload hahaha!

i will try to get some pictures from lieheim and share with you guys. the chunjae daum cafe is closed for foreigners ne?

oh, and hello to nabee and purple_winter... i am yeonsu ^__^

Guest nabee<3suju

elune nim! you make a lot of topics here why don't you make topics at the cafe? i think international fans are better on getting pictures when tvxq is in japan ^^

you really like chunjae a lot yes, i can see that at the cafe you only post on jaejoong or yoochun topics >.<

and you are dying from hotness overload hahaha!

i will try to get some pictures from lieheim and share with you guys. the chunjae daum cafe is closed for foreigners ne?

oh, and hello to nabee and purple_winter... i am yeonsu ^__^

hello!! i think its safe to say that we ALL die of hotness overload when it comes to these boys ><

and yes PLEASE SHARE!!!

feed out addictions!

Guest purple_winter

@ yeonsu: welcome to sompi yeonsu...I know ellie loves jaechun a lot so do I ^^......

so you are a member of liehiem?...cool..I'm so loving their pics..since they opened up again I don't know anything about them ^^.....lol....

I hope you'll manage to share with us some lieheim jaechun love ^^

@nabee: hahaha...same with me...please share......

so today I'm just going to share the latest jaechun pics....since this is a jeachnun pic thread.....

I bet you saw them but......jaechun is love.......enjoy^^

jaechunuuuuuuuuuuu.jpgjaechunuuuuuuuuuuuhearts.jpg

e0032085_48a2b13e45f1e.gif

Credits: naver + gaumn + purple_winter@JaeChun_Intl

Guest purple_winter

XD...oh yeah.....I was waiting for someone to bump this topic...thanks....I wanted to post those pics but I couldn't double post XD

@akirahana: I see you are a member of the JaeChun forums ^^.....lol...it took me some time to find those pics XD.....

I forgot to post this one on the forum ^^.but please do not hotlink my Photobucket account....upload them on your own account....

DSCF0024.jpg

also here are the caps I made from that gif XD....sorry for the LQ...

hhhhhhhhhhh66666666666.jpg

^^.....oky....if I'll find more pics I shell edit my post latter....*runs to photobucket*

Credits: as tagged + baidu + purple_winter@Jachun_Intl

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

OMG YEONSU UNNIE ????? OMG *dances* i am so ashamed LOL you found out about my crazy fangirlism for jaechun hahahaha XD

please do share yeonsu unnie... if you're not busy. or email me ^^ you know my hanmail :D

..........anyways.....

OMG YOOCHUN holding JAEJOONG's KEROPI FAN OMG *dies*

i'm was thinking like...

Yoochun: I was i was this fan....*holds keropi fan*

Jaejoong: Chunniieee....what did you say? *lovey eyes*

Yoochun: (in his mind) Coz i wanna be near your heart all the time *cue ellie dies here* XD

Guest joycelyn

hahas . even since i saw dis thread, i started to lyk jaechun !!

de soulmates ((:

actually i liked yoosu first .. haiix . :sweatingbullets:

but jaechun really rocks !!!

thanks for sharing de pics !!

Guest purple_winter

@joycelyn: buahaha......really?...this is the best news for today....XD....I'm glad that because of this thread you started to like jaechun more ^^...I am

so happy and what I do when I'm happy?.....I share pics of course ^^

now a few more jaechun pics from the SM concert ^^.....

0daf4811a993f566ca80c493.jpg

c564d439bc215deb3a87ce95-1.jpg

29034bedee86edccb21cb1a2.jpg

887c0b460148d9116a63e54c.jpg

5efcd0130ce9071a5aaf538d.jpg

3c4b1f17199b3c194a90a78e.jpg

f9e287ee6ff7e0f7cf1b3e59.jpg

also these smexy jaechun gifs XD:

thjaechun1.gifthjaechun2.gifthjaechun3.gif

some oldies: ....again I'm not sure if these ones were posted before....I have a few ones I know I didn't posted them here but I want to post them

first on the jaechun forum XD...

FITB6.png

149.jpg

fa9ac888b7607791a5c27220.jpg

f7e2e6dcecfeb0a4cc116686.jpg

c95499d6063de72a06088b43.gif

b87d12f435ec39eb7709d741.jpg

also this one keept me lol for a few days XD....

3r44ter5st56.jpg

sorry for my crappy resizing.....they say Chun was a bit "happy" here

3wrryt6ujytg.jpg

he was obviously asking for something...what could that be?.....

dytjutgnh.jpg

what are you saying Chunnie?...one more time ?.....lol.....really got to love Chunnie's pouts...

bet JJ finally gave up and did what chunnie wanted ......haha

so coz I'm really happy today I will share something this treads misses....jaechun fanarts.....

I know they are kind of rare......still......XD.....and of course I didn't made them.....

kiss.jpg

th_00000000.jpg th_jaejoongah_2.jpg th_jaejoongah_1.jpg

th_jaejoongah.jpg th_hjh.jpg th_cjj22.jpg

oky I think my post is long enough I shell post the rest of the fanarts next time.....but I'll end with this awesome cute one:

2007-01-23_233716.jpg

Credits to: as tagged + baidu + naver + daumn

and of course to the jaechun international forum ^^

Guest purple_winter

^ yeah you're right.....lol......I thought I payed too much attention at jaechun and missed Susu's reaction.....

he was like: "Hyung, what are you doing XD"

but most of all I love how JJ pushed Chun's back so he'll make him turn around XD....

these to never stop making me laugh ^^.......

I thought I shell post this adorable pics here too ^^

1199263471_m.jpg

^sticky JaeJae ^^

b9cc6df000a6ababa50f52ec.jpg

f1faa2317140c6ac5fdf0e60.jpg

7900b7ec371c922362d09f90.jpg

^ one of my fav jaechun pic XD

5df5d85ce44ca247faf2c03d.jpg

60254f3de3e7a8ea3c6d9731.jpg

818f2b2a3528e13c5243c13d.jpg

^ I guess you all know this event.where Chunnie was huggleing JJ on stage....guess that after that JJ gave him back all the huggles...

and also like a promised you before a few more fanarts.....

c0000742_4745943570374.jpg

200610311350163.jpgea62ba1184868f7ccb80c443.jpg

3325647_h.jpg3078995_h.jpg

3053870_h.jpg

3a8a71cffee88e2bf8dc6199.jpg

^rofl at this one XD.....muahaha

Credits: as tagged + baidu + daum + purple_winter@jaechun_intl