[drama 2008] Please Don't Ask Of My Past 과거를 묻지 마&#494

Guest poptartsgurl

Guest poptartsgurl

[OCN] Kim Won Hee, Kim Seung Soo, Kim Yoo Mi, Jung Yoo Suk
w147915924.jpg

w146163542.jpg

w147916028.jpg

16 Episodes, 2008, Comedy, Drama, OCN Cable Network

"Don't Ask of my Past" is a comical and sexy investigation drama, starring Kim Won-Hee ("Marrying the Mafia 2″, 2005). Kim will play Kwak Sun-young, who after a car accident can tell a man's past from his body odors. She divorces her husband when she finds out about his long history of girlfriends. Kwak then sets up a family institute and starts to help women, and even the police, track down suspicious men and husbands.

(credits:Hancinema.net)

Cast:

Kim Won Hee 김원희

Kim Seung Soo 김승수

Kim Yoo Mi 김유미

Jung Yoo Suk 정유석

Megaupload Download Links at Aja-Aja MEMBERS ONLY

English subs available at BimBiBap!

Thanks for the thread! :)

I heard lotsa good stuff about this drama... so I might check it out later ;]

here's the official website: http://www.onmoviestyle.com/smell/

And since you said you can't find ep 5 and 6, ermm, from the website, it looks like only 8 episodes are up...

http://www.onmoviestyle.com/smell/view/ocn_view_04.asp

well at least there are 8 previews posted in there...

so could it be that the ripper marked the episode wrong? and they haven't aired ep 9-10 yet? :unsure:

Guest poptartsgurl

Thanks for the thread! :)

I heard lotsa good stuff about this drama... so I might check it out later ;]

here's the official website: http://www.onmoviestyle.com/smell/

And since you said you can't find ep 5 and 6, ermm, from the website, it looks like only 8 episodes are up...

http://www.onmoviestyle.com/smell/view/ocn_view_04.asp

well at least there are 8 previews posted in there...

so could it be that the ripper marked the episode wrong? and they haven't aired ep 9-10 yet? :unsure:

I've seen 5/6 on other websites, but I can't get them open. :( I'm just waiting now for a Clubbox to have it up...hopefully. But I'll check the episodes when I get home...I hope that's the case. :)

poptartsgurl, do you know when this drama first started?

was it on May 17? :huh: and is it every sat-sun at 12 noon? (oops, it's noon, not midnight lol)

{edited:}

5월 17일부터 매주 토,일 낮 12시 두 편 연속방송

Yup yup... so it started on the 17th, which means... they're up to ep 7 and 8 this weekend....

ep 6 just aired yesterday (6/1)

Guest poptartsgurl

poptartsgurl, do you know when this drama first started?

was it on May 17? :huh: and is it every sat-sun at 12 noon? (oops, it's noon, not midnight lol)

{edited:}

5월 17일부터 매주 토,일 낮 12시 두 편 연속방송

Yup yup... so it started on the 17th, which means... they're up to ep 7 and 8 this weekend....

ep 6 just aired yesterday (6/1)

I just checked all the episodes, and unfortunately, they are all marked correctly. I think they air 2 episodes every Saturday and 2 episodes on Sunday,...so 4 episodes come out per week. I know that it came out to Episode 12 this past weekend...

Darn...I wonder what happened to 5/6....

I hope someone can find Ep. 5 and 6. I've looked at CB but couldn't find it.

I don't want to start watching the drama until I know I can watch. Ep. 5 & 6. It'll drive me crazy if I start it and then missing 2 episodes so instead of going crazy, I'll wait to see if someone can find them.

I've seen 5/6 on other websites, but I can't get them open. :( I'm just waiting now for a Clubbox to have it up...hopefully. But I'll check the episodes when I get home...I hope that's the case. :)

Guest poptartsgurl

I hope someone can find Ep. 5 and 6. I've looked at CB but couldn't find it.

I don't want to start watching the drama until I know I can watch. Ep. 5 & 6. It'll drive me crazy if I start it and then missing 2 episodes so instead of going crazy, I'll wait to see if someone can find them.

I know - I look for it on clubboxes like 3 times a day to see if someone found it. I'm uploading episodes 11 & 12 now. :)

• 3 months later...

I love kim seung soo from 'why did u come 2 my house'..

who is the main lead here?

and the girls ? not quite popular isn't it?

i think, haven't seen them before in other projects...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest poptartsgurl

wow poptartsgurl, you're so kewlll!!!!!!

btw, do you have the sub? ^_^

Regy-unfortunately, this drama is not subbed. :(

I love kim seung soo from 'why did u come 2 my house'..

who is the main lead here?

and the girls ? not quite popular isn't it?

i think, haven't seen them before in other projects...

The main girl Kim Won Hee does more movies. She was great in Marrying the Mafia 2.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest eternityxdream

anybody happen to kno where i can watch this in good sub?..i bought this dvd couple of months ago with really weird english sub..couldn't even understand what it's talking about...

Guest Ochibi

Anyone knows what role Kim Seong Soo plays?

Kim Seung Soo plays Officer Park, the detective who's basically the link between Sun Young and the more serious murder cases that she becomes involved in. They form a sort of partnership, where she provides information and he does the leg work.

anybody happen to kno where i can watch this in good sub?..i bought this dvd couple of months ago with really weird english sub..couldn't even understand what it's talking about...

Try Viikii; the drama is currently subbed up to episode 12 there, I believe. Bimbibap also has English softsubs and 700mb raws, but I've had a look at the subs for the first few episodes, and they didn't make much sense. They were obviously translated directly from Chinese. I heard that those subs are gradually being edited, but I haven't checked to see whether they're any better.

Archived