[variety] Introducing A Star's Friend 스타의 친구를 소

Guest silverwingz

hmm, haven't watched an episode of this show since the one where hong kyung min invited his buddy from Rockstone...so what about the managers' episode? worth watching? I have to admit when I read that baek ji young's manager was on the show, that 'scandal' with her former manager flashed through my mind. :ph34r:

you should watch it! start from the episodes Boom appears in.

i had the same flashes! LOL~ it's good that she's left all that behind and has an awesomely FUN manager now!

The amount is actually 47,619 USD each...which is 4,762 USD each day

This is A LOT of money, and netizens in this case have good reason to be upset IMHO

ooh... almost 5 grand a day!! ok, i guess that's pretty reasonable to get angry over.

but they've already made their apologies... what more can they do?

if the reason the show got low ratings was because netizens were boycotting the show due to Hyun Young being the host... that's just a bit much...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should watch it! start from the episodes Boom appears in.

i had the same flashes! LOL~ it's good that she's left all that behind and has an awesomely FUN manager now!

ah okay, thanks for the suggestion^^

from what I've seen, this show seems funny, hope it doesn't get axed! :(

This is A LOT of money, and netizens in this case have good reason to be upset IMHO

holy crap! sheesh, must've put the decimal in the wrong place, math was never my strong suit. :blush:

yep, a lot of moola, but i figure that 5 grand will go pretty quickly if you're a celeb living like a rockstar...i mean the 5-star hotels, spas, facials + massages, the limo service, dining at the finest eateries, etc...heck, buying a couple of Gucci or louis Vuitton handbags & that $4,762 seems rather paltry! :P

hmm.. Kang Byung Gyu & Hyun Young are both in Schoolympic... this whole scandal was probably a contributing factor to the show being canceled.

Seems plausible.

Low ratings and a scandal to boot.

o what about the managers' episode? worth watching?

Yup, its good stuff.

I have to admit when I read that baek ji young's manager was on the show, that 'scandal' with her former manager flashed through my mind. :ph34r:

Haven't heard of this, what happened?

Are you sure you got the numbers right cuz that seems too much.

If true then that is pretty hefty, but like Silver said, there is not much they can do at this point save for apologize (or give the money back?).

Haven't heard of this, what happened?

Her former manager released a surreptitiously made video of them in flagrante delicto on the internet & nearly ruined her career...apparently this guy fled the country for the States & was apprehended on other criminal charges...you can read the sordid details here..

http://tinyurl.com/5fxcsy

Her former manager released a surreptitiously made video of them in flagrante delicto on the internet & nearly ruined her career...apparently this guy fled the country for the States & was apprehended on other criminal charges...you can read the sordid details here..

http://tinyurl.com/5fxcsy

Thanks man.

Some more details here: http://blog.mystarhill.com/gossip/baek-ji-...r-be-forgotten/

Holy popcorn, that's quite the ordeal she went through. Makes the Olympics scandal sound like a joke.

Reading in the second link how she stuck up for herself made me respect her quite a bit. Glad she fought through it and came back since she definitely stands out in their ocean of useless female entertainers.

Guest silverwingz

Episode 21 (081101) Guests:

Eunhyuk & Shindong (Super Junior), Lee Hong Ki (FT Island), Hwang Chan Sung (2PM), Kim Ji Woo, Seo Dan Bi & Boom

Episode 21 (081101) Guests:

Eunhyuk & Shindong (Super Junior), Lee Hong Gi (FT Island), Hwang Chan Sung (2PM), Kim Ji Woo, Seo Dan Bi & Boom

Is she Sol Bi's sister or something?

They showed her on today's Section TV and they look very similar, not to mention their names sound similar too.

dang, I misread that name & thought son dam bi was appearing...got excited for nothing!

I was going to watch the managers special, but thought I would check out the chuseok dog special instead...can't go wrong with a bunch of cute dogs right? it was pretty fun & as a bonus got to check out their pads as well...my fav dog of the bunch was hyun bin's jindo...least favorite moon hee jun's mutts, they were seriously out of control at his place & it was a turnoff when the dogs treated that one room as a backyard *ugghh*

2hgbbpv.jpg

all these shows must use the same 'poo' graphic :lol:

34fjmue.jpg

you just knew this would happen sooner or later with all those dogs together :P

Guest silverwingz

it's SEO DAN BI :lol:

thanks silverwingz for the guest list...apparently from this article, some of their friends are dead ringers for leading man types like song seung hun & kang dong won. :o

http://tinyurl.com/5jhouu Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

oh wow. that's some pretty good looking guys on tonight's episode then!

the star guests already got me anticipating for this episode! now the friends are too!

Is she Sol Bi's sister or something?

They showed her on today's Section TV and they look very similar, not to mention their names sound similar too.

nah she isn't. she was also in an episode of Miraculous Victory & Defeat remember? she was doing a weird dance too.

dang, I misread that name & thought son dam bi was appearing...got excited for nothing!

hehe... everyone does that. even when she appeared on Miraculous Victory & Defeat.

they saw a glimpse of her name and just assumed it was Seo Dam Bi and got all excited.

anyway.. never really got to like her or anything since the first time i saw her on MVAD. hopefully it'll be different this time.

all these shows must use the same 'poo' graphic :lol:

i think those poo graphics are cute ^^

you just knew this would happen sooner or later with all those dogs together :P

LOL. i remember that. Son Ho Young's dog had the hots for Solbi's dog. i loved both their dogs tho. so cute! hehe~

Guest silverwingz

haha, same difference, its the same girl in the commercial. i haven't been watching lately but since when has boom been bringing lady friends?

LOL. "same difference"... that's what i always say!

anyway... last week's episode was the first time he bought along a "lady friend".

all his friends seem like really cool and fun people!

i think those poo graphics are cute ^^

hehe, that poo looks like three stacked glazed donuts.

:lol:

yup, you guys were right, that manager's episode was funny...kim gun mo & kim na young seem to always bring laughs whatever show they appear on...

phew, jo an & kim na young's managers/friends were some lookers! :wub:

baek ji-young's manager seemed cool & not afraid to let loose & even kim gun mo's manager was breaking off some DJ KOO inspired dance moves haha

but were they really saying that baek ji-young's manager looked liked KJM? i didn't see the resemblance? :blink:

Guest silverwingz

hehe, that poo looks like three stacked glazed donuts.

:lol:

haha! so true! freshly fried donuts with steam coming from them... :P

but were they really saying that baek ji-young's manager looked liked KJM? i didn't see the resemblance? :blink:

i saw it! especially when he did the imitation of Kim Jong Min's "dumb" face and his trademark dance.

he didn't ALWAYS look like Kim Jong Min, but at certain angles and times he really did. he at least reminded me a lot of Kim Jong Min.

i saw it! especially when he did the imitation of Kim Jong Min's "dumb" face and his trademark dance.

he didn't ALWAYS look like Kim Jong Min, but at certain angles and times he really did. he at least reminded me a lot of Kim Jong Min.

yeah i guess from his song & dance routine, he did a good job of impersonating KJM. Somehow the old saying "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" seems to fit as LHJ appeared to be needling HY about the uncanny resemblance. :lol:

Archived