★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlecRuby

Omg, so cute. When were those pics taken?

Did they did that on purposes with caps on?

I like Ri in in natural clothes, not the black and white ones. She look very comfortable with Junsu in those pics

Guest kchan21

Now I know why Junsu had no one in the Haptic CF. XD Because his partner was in China! hahaha

Hahaha, I love your reply. I like this couple so much. They sound so good together.

Guest lilcece

^ I couldn't agree more

:lol:

aside from TIMELESS, I think what really made be crazy about them are the

fanfics floating all over the internet. I read so many that I have lost count ^^'

but here are some fanmade posters you fangirls can spazz over.

MY TOP 15 FANMADE POSTERS MADE BY AWESOME PHOTOSHOPPERS:

because of you guys, I have fallen in love with SuYin <333

suyin.png

suyin2.jpg

suyin3.jpg

suyin4.png

suyin5.png

suyin6.png

suyin7.png

suyin8.jpg

suyin9.png

suyin10.jpg

suyin11.png

suyin12.jpg

suyin13.jpg

suyin14.jpg

suyin15.jpg

EXTRA BONUS:

suyin16.png

suyin17.jpg

suyin18.png

suyin19.jpg

Guest ANG.7BD

Now I know why Junsu had no one in the Haptic CF. XD Because his partner was in China! hahaha

Gotta love SuYin! XD

^ LOL. you just made my day!

Im so happy you made a SUYIN thread!

I really like these two!

and heck yes!

I'm a super duper fan of SUYIN!

OMG! I see my fic on lilcece's post!

LOL

where did u find all those Suyin fics at?

I adore the song TimeLess, i can never get bored of listening to it.

But i have to agree with lilcece, i think because of all the SuYin fics i've read so far, it has drawn me this pairing even more

Suyin all the wayy!!!

Guest Kikiness

ooh Suyin!! I'm quite disappointed that they didn't perform Timeless at DBSK's concert.. hopefully it'll happen at the Beijing one~

Anyways, from the first post, where'd you guys hear that their managers wanted Junsu to woo LiYin?

Guest hyperxballad

Haha, you are funny. Yeah, I think I have to agree you. LOL.

HOLY COW! These posters are so gorgeous! I wish I could make them like a pro. Oh, speaking of fanfiction, I'll be making a Suyin fic in, uh, I don't know when, but I am working on prologue now. :P

Eh...RiIn and JunSu didn't perform Timeless at DBSK's concert? Why? I was pretty disappointed about it but...well, since you guys said there have another concert in Beijing, I hope she'll perform Timeless and I will. I miss them together on the stage.

^ haha omg I love that quote!! its soo frigging right!!! xP

and love ur post Lilcece!!!

there r tons of fics where they r paired up together!!

everyone knows how lovely they r together! ^^

I was really sad cuz there was no Timeless in

TVXQ's Shanghai concert T__T hope that for

the Beijing concert they will sing it

lets just keep hoping =D

love ur sig and avi anniieeboo!!!

SUYIN ALL THE WAY!!!! :lol:

Guest lonelygalz1993

hehe...guess what?!?! In a china interview, one host ask her who is she closest with in korea....and she says....hankyung and.......JUNSU!!! haha!! i am so happy!! Hankyung is frm china too so it is understandable but Junsu....haha...I am so happy!! Suyin forever!!

Guest juju<3.

hehe i love them!(: theyre such a cute couple & in fact im listening to timeless right now(: harharhar SUYIN!<3

Guest x__h a ll e n`

Aww I like couple SuYin a LOT. (:

Idk .. I was never really comfortable with "TaeSu"

but with SuYin, I could spazz about it xD Ahaha.

Like if Junsu & Jang Ri In were to really go out, I would totally be okay with it 100%

I would prob. even make some posters celebrating their looove <3

I hope they get to sing another song(:

I looooove their vocal skills

SuYin hwiating <3

Guest a. pikachu

^^ Glad I made you guys laugh hehe.

And Lilcece, I also love your post. XD I love the posters, they make me love Suyin more than I already do. XD I love your works by the way heehee. ^^

I remember after hearing Timeless (I was first in love with the video since it made me clutch my chest and go OMGWHATASTORYLINEMYHEARTACHESAKJFHASKJDHASIWON!), I wanted to research on some gossip (bad fangirl, I know) on these two. But I saw nothing, so I continued on with my life.

But then I discovered Soompi.

And its Fanfic section.

And now I'm a happy shipper.

I love this picture lovelybelle! : Dthank you so much for sharing it. It's such a simple picture but it says so much. ^^

Suyin Jiayou~! :D

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

SuYin couple for ever. I like calling them XiahJang though haha.

Anyway, I love there timeless song since it was first out. I still remember seeing them so much back than that I never worried about not seeing them. I hope there are some pics of them soon!

I LOVE SUYIN!!

i just became a new fan..& man I can't believe how much I missed...I only have two SM couples that I really like one being

Yuphanie

& the other being SuYin...

all since i read DBM I have become addicted to them. I read & watched anything that has to do with them.

I wish they do hook up as well in real life.

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

Haha, I love the quote that a.pikachu posted. I agree it!

lilcece WHOA, I noticed you posted up some my artworks. XD Hahah. Aw, I miss Suyin. *sighs* I hope in Beijing, she'll perform Timeless and I Will. Yeah, I was disappointed when I found out about it. How pity. In the future, I hope SM will make another song for Ri In and Junsu. They are only people I adore the most, and their voice.

They both almost look alike, haha. Cute couple. Oh, I see there had some fan boys in this picture.

Archived