★╗╚☆ Junsu 。◕‿◕。 Liyin ★╗

Guest `Niiie

Guest capri-shiqi

Got this from SUYIN Chinese Cyworld! ^^

1216002128420641_file.jpg

KyoSa - SO SMART. I CANNOT STOP DROOLING OVER HIM. LIKE SERIOUSLY. WHO CAN STOP SPAZZING? LOOK AT THAT CHEST!!!!!!! JUST SO.... LOOK AT THOSE ARMS!!!! EQUALLY HOT!! HOT HOT HOT! DAMN, I'M JEALOUS OF RI IN~ LIKE SERIOUSLY. SHE MUST HAVE TOUCHED ALL THAT BEFORE!

Nessa - I believe so, Nessa. Either his mum/brother/Ri In. ^^

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carmen, you dork you suyin a page & did what we both do best & that's REPOSTING the PICTURE LOL

Oh so the blogger didn't remove it..probably the cassies told her too but she said "NOPE"..lol

Either way oh well it still proves why would the cassies ask the admin of the krn fansites to remove

the picture. It's just a frickkin' picture for goodness sake. Oh but they did it because they know

that Suyin is real & they wanna protect it as much as possible.

Katie & Carmen

I love your picture s/l...Junsu is definitely saying "I want nobody nobody but you Li Yin, nobody nobody but you Li Yin"

Gosh I am seriously in love with that song :D

& yes Katie, I should get some rest..i'm so feeling gross right now ugh..i don't know what happened XD

Nessa: OMG, you are so right. Li Yin's mother calls Junsu "Xiah Xiah" that's like a personal & very cute.

It's like a cute nick name the mom gave Junsu & yes a mother in law will say that.

I'm telling ya...their parents met. & we all know if parents meet then it means serious business.

Junsu's parents flew to his China concert, why? because they wanna see their son is the cover up but the real

reason is because they went to meet Li Yin's parents.

Parents meeting means the relationship is serious..lol

Sisters, it's okay he didn't wear the shirt while filming he didn't want ppl to know his business that's why.

plus him wearing it off set, off work means it's WAY more personal.

Guest liljdazngal06

OMO ROFL

Capri-shigi ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ur pics and your headers for them were................were...........hahahhaha love it "I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU.............." AHHHHHHH I WAS LIKE LAUGHING CRYING AND SMILING MY BUTT OFF ALL AT THE SAME TIME.... but yes i do agree that he doesn't want ANYBODY ANYBODY BUT LI YIN........... the pic of him pointing was just too cute heheheheheh

and KyoSa that pic is so cute too man i love the last one he looks like he is drooling..........or something hehehehhe awww too cute

Got this from SUYIN Chinese Cyworld! ^^

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r321/ca...420641_file.jpg

KyoSa - SO SMART. I CANNOT STOP DROOLING OVER HIM. LIKE SERIOUSLY. WHO CAN STOP SPAZZING? LOOK AT THAT CHEST!!!!!!! JUST SO.... LOOK AT THOSE ARMS!!!! EQUALLY HOT!! HOT HOT HOT! DAMN, I'M JEALOUS OF RI IN~ LIKE SERIOUSLY. SHE MUST HAVE TOUCHED ALL THAT BEFORE!

Nessa - I believe so, Nessa. Either his mum/brother/Ri In. ^^

i swear Capri-shigi u just made a CRAZY SPAZZING SUYIN FAN AGAIN..................AHHHHH LOOK HOW CLOSE THEY ARE............*JAW DROPS* I WANT TO SQUEEZE U AGAIN *HUGS SUPER TIGHT* AHHHHH

THANKS FOR SHARING ALL THESE LOVELY PICS WITH US

Guest capri-shiqi

EHHH.

NO FAIR.

I WANT TO CALL JUNSU, 'XIAH XIAH' TOO.

VERY CUTE YOU KNOW?!

SUYIN PAOW LOVE!!! *If you don't get it, it's ok. Inside joke*

LOL~

MARMAR.

I KNOW I'M A DORK.

A VERY CUTE AND LOVABLE ONE. AHAHAHA~

*narcisstic me in action*

I totally get what you mean marmar! <3

oh well~

liljdazngal06 - Darling, that picture together is a manip by a fan! ^^

Guest liljdazngal06

EHHH.

NO FAIR.

I WANT TO CALL JUNSU, 'XIAH XIAH' TOO.

VERY CUTE YOU KNOW?!

SUYIN PAOW LOVE!!! *If you don't get it, it's ok. Inside joke*

LOL~

MARMAR.

I KNOW I'M A DORK.

A VERY CUTE AND LOVABLE ONE. AHAHAHA~

*narcisstic me in action*

I totally get what you mean marmar! <3

oh well~

liljdazngal06 - Darling, that picture together is a manip by a fan! ^^

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AWWWWWWWW LOL BUT STILL I LIKE IT HEHEHEH I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT IT WASN'T REAL WOW I AM REALLY SLOW I AM SORRY BUT STILL THANKS FOR SHARING HEHEHEHEHE

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

Katie, thanks for the pics <3

Sisters, it's okay he didn't wear the shirt while filming he didn't want ppl to know his business that's why.

plus him wearing it off set, off work means it's WAY more personal.

Haha, maybe he met Li Yin later? :3

SUYIN'D A PAGE SOOOO.

jstimeless.jpg

LMAO, I'm a such a tease :ph34r:

Guest capri-shiqi

You girls!

Fighting to see who post the picture faster?! xDDD

Anyway~

The picture is taken on 23rd September 2008, Junsu after filming "Family Outing".

^^

And I'm going to bed!

Good nights!

I LOVE U ALL<3 we seriously kick some butt moving 10+ PAGES IN ONE DAY!!!!!!

that just proves that chocophins pwns!...

I can confirm now that Junsu wore it after filming, when he was waiting for his Ramen at the restaurant,

he was on the phone, with that nice a ss.

LMAO...hahaha..that's another good thing we get from this picture..aside from seeing Junsu wear "timeless" we also get to see his legendary butt.. :blush:

;edit; Someone said that LiYin's mom called Su "Xiah Xiah" while thanking him.....

OMG, TELL ME, WHO DOES THAT?! WHY...A MOTHER IN LAW, OF COURSE!

ROFL *gets shot.*

that's exactly what i thought when i first watched that...i was all like "Oh no you didn't..on national television!!!"..it's like she admitted that Junsu and Ri In are ♥ 'coz she has a pet name for him!

AND LMAO AT Y'ALL POSTING THE PIC OVER AND OVER AGAIN...

JUNSUTIMELESS-SHIRT.jpg

stayfreemymisery__` Sweetie...no prob! Ahh...yes....maybe meeting Liyin, so he needs to wear that shirt. So cute!

Yeah, maybe that's why he was making the phone call earlier...

capri-shiqi - Yep, my cute and lovely dorky dongsaeng! haha...SUYIN PAOW LOVE!!! Yes....so real!

Haha...yeah...Liyin probably had touched Junsu's hot body.

Oh...should be same around with Junsu since he does teach her a lot of stuff....(but don't think too dirty)..just dancing...lol

marmar - haha...yes. Nessa beat you. Really loving the picture....of course it doesn't hurt to see it again...

Yes, I got that song stuck in my head tooooooooo.....hehe

poor girl...you do need more rest....

liljdazngal06 - Yes. We sure did kick some butts! Omo...Junsu does look like he drooling....licking his lips...haha

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Another page already!

Suyin is crazy addicting!

love the manpi. I wish they have more pics together. SO werid that they don't have that much pics together, I bet SM is not letting them haha

Omo! Omo! Junsu wore TIMELESS shirt? lolz! Thanks Capri-shiqi!!! You always made suyin sisters day~~~

J hat and now TIMELESS shirt? What's next? :phew:

Though actually I want to see Liyin wearing something "suyin" (haha! Does this sounds correct? :huh: )

And that HOT picts of suyin *nosebleed*!!! Loving and getting used to it!!!!

I heard a "Suyin college" is on the way! Someone care to explain to me? Plz~~ :tears:

SUYIN!!! HOT AND SEXY COUPLE!!!!

Guest plumblossoms

I come back from classes to see the thread move several pages @_@ *tries to catch up* Thanks for all the icons of Junsu in his "Timeless" shirt :D I also notice how everyone is repeatedly posting the picture of him, I don't mind I just find it amusing ^^ Is that picture of Li Yin and Junsu found on the Chinese Cyworld... a manip or an actual photo of them?

Sidenote for everyone: Please do not make up lies in SuYin thread about SuYin. *Not that anyone has done that yet* I just don't want this kind of people around. It will just make SuYin look stupid and fake. Hope you understand, ne? ^^ Trust me, whatever we say here, people from China and Korea are able to read it.

Cause fans from China and Korea stalks Soompi.

Thanks Capri :) I doubt any of the SuYin sisters will lie, but if someone is spreading false rumours we'll work it out and let them know not to. You're not Korean? I thought you were? :sweatingbullets:

marmar- Yeah, I agree with you. I just kind of stopped and mostly hanging out at the Li Yin and SuYin thread.

Are you still going to continue writing No Air?

Meyi- Ni Hao! (Sadly, that's all I know hahaha) Welcome to the thread, and it's nice you discovered the thread here...how did you find it by the way? There is also the Timeless Forums website and the link I think is at the front of the page :) What is....cp?

stayfreemymisery- Is that the same radio station where they mention that Li Yin eats a lot, more then them? Yes you are a tease :P haha I was like scrolling down and saw his picture again :P

Hemera-

suyin supporters (have i been accepted yet?!)

Eh? What do you mean accepted? You already are :) *hugs*

angeldan27- Yay you wrote another SuYin eh? *goes off to read*

I really need to contribute more to the thread -_____-* I think I shall create something random...

EDIT: I had a SuYin moment...well not really it was kind of sudden. I was looking at a topic at Naver on Li Yin and all of a sudden I saw an ad and there was Junsu in his Mirotic photoshoot? Hee~

Guest liljdazngal06

LiYin: I want nobody, nobody, but YOU!

Su: "Me?!"

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5923/000p907fvc8.jpg

LiYin: *points up to Su* "yes, YOU!"

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7941/no...meralbumlb7.jpg

HAHAHHAHA OMO THATS SO CUTE............AND GUESS WHAT SONG IS PLAYING WHILE I LOOKED AT THE PICS U JUST POSTED HEHEHEHEHE YUP YUP ITS A SIGN............

*SWAYS HEAD BACK AND FORTH* I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU, I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU... LOL MAN THAT IS JUST TO CUTE HAHAHHAHA I REALLY LOVE THAT SONG FOR SUYIN<3

i like the fact that he wore the timeless shirt off camera (well..kinda off cam) cuz if he wore it on camera, it wouldn't have as much meaning to it...more like fanservice :crazy:

LiYin: I want nobody, nobody, but YOU!

Su: "Me?!"

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5923/000p907fvc8.jpg

LiYin: *points up to Su* "yes, YOU!"

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7941/no...meralbumlb7.jpg

so damn cute. especially liyin and her smile <3

capri-shigi: yes..we all know junsu's hot but..only look..no touchy..cuz you know who he belongs to..and you wouldn't want liyin to send her minions after you..which includes you [runs away from capri]

plumblossoms: aww thank you :D

ROFLMAo. i love the picture pop up every time there's a new page. however im not complaining...hehe.

My heart for you is my reason. (its for you)

I'll miss you, even for just one day for one second.

I never let go (Never I) I'm gonna make a way (I'm gonna)

Oh I find ever-way (don't leave)

Forever in my arms I never let go (Never I)

I'm gonna make a way (I'm gonna)

For you, eternity.

99qr9z.jpg

157klyp.jpg

and last but not least.

:ph34r:

:phew:

:vicx:

:D

2ns0xac.jpg

:D thought that ima repost that picture again?

nah, no need*

reality will prove itself~

POW! lols

Guest liljdazngal06

ok i just thought of something and please don't kill me for mentioning ^you know who^ but i was just reading back to the thread and i read the part when junsu said that everyone told him to gp after ri in but he felt a burden that she was so young and t"he age gap" was such a burden well u know *her* she is younger than ri in so i think u all kno what i mean right.........? i don't need to go on any further..............well just a thought but yeah i think that's why suyin is so real heheheheheheheh sorry if i need to delete this just let me know but am i right........? lol i am such a dork *sighs* i wish i had something to share but i don't well i am almost done with another chap of my suyin fic so i will let u all know when i am done and please come and visit and support me.........

gahh i can't help it

i'm like addicted to Afterglow now =__=;;

more than the air i breathe~~

so nyws.. i was trying to sneak around to find a downloading link b4 i order my album (bcuz i'm still saving up for it >D) n i found this ...

JUNSU SANG THIS SONG WITH SOO MUCH EMOTION!!!

totally thinking of li yin

remember how the members tease him that he only tries singing soo hard with li yinniie?

well look at him now

HAHHA the effect li yin has on him is amazing i see veins popping man!!!

lol nyws, LOVE THAT PERFORMANCE!!!

*now back to studying =__=ll*

btw.. 10+ pages a day!?!??!

woahhhhhhh .......... I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CATCH UP T________T

Archived