[variety] Ya Shim Man Man Season 2 야심만만2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wangjoojoo

silverwingz!!!! thanks for your great job.....i'm really appreciate!!!!

I just have a chance to watch this show.....it's interesting n funny:p

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears: :tears: hic, I need to watch episode 4's engsub. I don't understand what did UJH n OJH say? Why did UJH cry? what's episode 4' subject? I like this couple (uJH&OJH ) in get Karl ^_^, it's verry funny

Guest x_sadendings

WOW YSMM 2 ? haha anyways thanks silverwingz for the uploads!

Anyways I just wanted to add for the Yunho episode there is a subbed version on YT but it seems the person only subbed 4 out of 7 parts.

here's the link if anyone is interested?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf0w6Eus8iE <-- Part One subbed by jaejoongiefied

I love Junjin in this totally cool and funny ^^

Guest silverwingz

:tears: :tears: hic, I need to watch episode 4's engsub. I don't understand what did UJH n OJH say? Why did UJH cry? what's episode 4' subject? I like this couple (uJH&OJH ) in get Karl ^_^, it's verry funny

there aren't any subs for it, and please do not request for subs as they are Soompi rules.

but anyway, hope someone who watched and remembers the episode can help you.

perhaps you can ask in the Oh Ji Ho or Uhm Jung Hwa thread for translations too.

Anyways I just wanted to add for the Yunho episode there is a subbed version on YT but it seems the person only subbed 4 out of 7 parts.

here's the link if anyone is interested?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf0w6Eus8iE <-- Part One subbed by jaejoongiefied

thanks for the link! i'll update the thread with the links when i have time :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

Episode 18 (081124) Guests: Charlie Park (Junjin's father), Shin Jung Hwan & Ji Suk Jin

it'll be interesting to see Junjin & his father. can't wait to see Shin Jung Hwan as well =)

Guest silverwingz

i've updated the first post with a FS link to the Kim Jong Kook episode.

btw everyone, i don't upload these episodes, DKYang does, so please thank him by sending him an email.

you can find his email address at his blog (link in the organised post, the first post of this page). he sometimes browses through here too tho.

also, Part 5 of the Yunho & Shin Seung Hoon episode has been subbed by jaejoongiefied @ YouTube. just 2 more parts to go ^^;;

so yeah, i've updated the post with all the new available links. download/watch away!!

Guest silverwingz

Shin Jung Hwan and Girlfriend Splits After Intense Netizen Scrutiny

November 22, 2008 by coolsmurf

Shin Jung Hwan expressed with regrets, “I have splitted with my (now former) girlfriend recently with whom I had dated with marriage in my mind.”

pho_200811211032580107000001070100-00.jpg

That was what Shin Jung Hwan said in an interview conducted with IS on the 20th. Some netizens had gone to great lengths to dig up information about Shin Jung Hwan’s girlfriend. Her photos, her Cyworld address, her family background, etc were all dug up and posted online in a very detailed manner. That become a great burden which not only affected her but also her family members.

Shin Jung Hwan’s girlfriend is currently in her second year of study in an unnamed university majoring in design. She is estimated to be either 21 or 22 years old and about 14 - 16 years younger than Shin Jung Hwan. They had been dating for 2 years so Uncle Shin is pretty unfortunate here!

Shin Jung Hwan expressed with regards to this, “There’s a reason why we as artistes need to have/keep our own life private, away from the public eye. Netizens started bashing my girlfriend on her Cyworld after it was made public. Others who somehow manage to get hold of her number, even called her up to harass and scold her. It’s too difficult a burden for her to take as a normal person and she started to have misgivings about my job as an artiste.

1_1_1216356247.jpg

00001816860010158512.jpg

2_1.jpg

5.jpg

After several discussions with his girlfriend who had been leading a normal life as a university student before knowing him, they decided to split up. She couldn’t take all the malicious attacks that came with dating an artiste.

When Shin Jung Hwan suffered multiple injuries injuries after falling off his bicycle while trying to avoid an incoming vehicle in July, the sight of his girlfriend in hospital looking after him became a big topic then when it was made known. Shin Jung Hwan subsequently admitted during a tv program recording, “I have a girlfriend now”. That proved to be a wrong move as netizens swiftly acted by digging out everything regarding his girlfriend causing him agony.

58_12708_2384ef51d3cddf8.jpg

In a Ya Shim Man Man recording which will be shown on the 24th, Shin Jung Hwan talked about the difficulties that artistes have had to face, in particularly with love. He expressed, “If you meet a woman who doesn’t understand your life as an artiste, the result would be…”, showing his regrets at how things have turned out and the harsh reality that an artiste will face in their life.

Guest silverwingz

jaejoongiefied has finished subbing the episode with Yunho & Shin Seung Hoon. the links are available in the organised post (1st post of this page).

Guest baqinardo

Monday Line Up Ratings (081124):

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

8. 미녀들의수다 (Global Talk Beauty/Show) - KBS2 14.5 %

11. 유재석김원희의놀러와 (YJS-KWH Come To Play) - MBC 12.5 %

야심만만예능선수촌 (Ya SHim Man Man) - SBS Below TOP 20 <8.5 %

Seoul:

10. 미녀들의수다 (Global Talk Beauty/Show) - KBS2 13.1 %

13. 유재석김원희의놀러와 (YJS-KWH Come To Play) - MBC 12.2 %

야심만만예능선수촌 (Ya SHim Man Man) - SBS Below TOP 20 <8.6 %

Credit to AGB Nielsen:

Nationwide:

8. 미녀들의수다 (Global Talk Beauty/Show) - KBS2 13.7 %

13. 유재석김원희의놀러와 (YJS-KWH Come To Play) - MBC 12.6 %

야심만만예능선수촌 (Ya SHim Man Man) - SBS Below TOP 20 <9.3 %

Seoul:

8. 미녀들의수다 (Global Talk Beauty/Show) - KBS2 14.6 %

11. 유재석김원희의놀러와 (YJS-KWH Come To Play) - MBC 12.5 %

야심만만예능선수촌 (Ya SHim Man Man) - SBS Below TOP 20 <9.7 %

Wow..

not even in top 20, huh? :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

^ hmm... that's pretty bad. i thought having Junjin's father and Shin Jung Hwan's heartbreak story would boost some ratings. i guess not...

btw, i've added a FS link of the latest episode to the organised post above, many thanks to DKYang of course ^^;;

Guest p0ck3tchange

hi

does anyone know if there are subs for ep11 [family outing vs. 1n2d]??? i'd love to watch it (i love those two shows), but all i can find are non-subbed versions, and my korean is hopeless T-T

thanks much~

Guest silverwingz

hi

does anyone know if there are subs for ep11 [family outing vs. 1n2d]??? i'd love to watch it (i love those two shows), but all i can find are non-subbed versions, and my korean is hopeless T-T

thanks much~

there aren't any. if there were, i would have put them in the organised post (first post of this page).

and remember, no requesting for subs.

EELS SUBBING TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT,

We would like to INFORM everyone at the YSMM thread, that we are in the process of SUBBING YSMM EPISODES 1 & 2, *JKS guesting EPISODES*, and we started this PROJECT exactly, November 9, 2008. and STATUS is AVAILABLE at these link,

http://z10.invisionfree.com/keunsuk/index.php?showtopic=495

We are RECRUITING Translator(s), Timer(s) & Encoders, to Speed up the Subbing Process of this PROJECT, we are FULLY COMMITTED with these project, so expect us to RELEASE the subs for these episodes (1 & 2), that's why we are asking for a HELPING HAND.

For more info on our TEAM, visit.. http://www.keunsuk.co.nr/

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks Eels Subbing Team! i didn't know Jang Geun Suk had a subbing team dedicated to him.

good luck and can't wait to see the end result!

Guest baqinardo

Monday Night Line Up Ratings (081201):

Credit to TNS Media:

Nationwide:

8. 미녀들의수다 (Global Talk Beauty/Show) - KBS2 13.5 %

15. 유재석김원희의놀러와 (YJS-KWH Come To Play) - MBC 9.7 %

야심만만예능선수촌 (Ya SHim Man Man) - SBS Below Top 20 <8.6 %

Seoul:

6. 미녀들의수다 (Global Talk Beauty/Show) - KBS2 14.4 %

13. 유재석김원희의놀러와 (YJS-KWH Come To Play) - MBC 9.7 %

20. 야심만만예능선수촌 (Ya SHim Man Man) - SBS 8.5 %

Credit to AGB Nielsen: