[variety] Ya Shim Man Man Season 2 야심만만2

Guest `starry.night

Guest catch22

if any one decides to sub this or a subbing group takes this up, i'd be happy to help with timing or qcing...i was a big fan of the first season and i'm looking forward to the second season, but like a lot of other fans, i'm dependent on subs!

thanks dkyang and krabbypattiess!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saera

I think some of the MC's are 오바-ing too much - it's not very natural. 너무 주접떠는것같아. Like McMong... O_O;; It's kind of very disorganized.

But Seo In Young is so funny. Her personality is so strange, haha. "저는 노래잘해요."... ("I can sing")

It should get better.

^Actually I, and a lot of netizens, thought Seo In Young was very rude and disrespectful as an MC, as little as she talked.

In Korea, it's known that you should have some kind of respect for seniors who have done your job before you, and also to elders in general.

Hyori debuted way before Seo In Young did, and she's six years older than her as well-- and not to mention that Hyori's known to have made way for the new generation of sexy singers which Seo In Young followed soon after. But now because they're comparing the two at the same level, everybody was saying how they noticed Seo In Young totally taking advantage of that and overlooking Hyori and was a bit rude to her in so many ways-- including the whole "I can sing. I think I'm better than Hyori in every way" comment. Whether that's true or not, everybody saw that and her throughout the show as pretty much a stuck up brat who doesn't know when or where to say things.

More on the subject if interested...

And even after, when they had their sexy dance battle or whatever, even if SIY is better at dancing than Hyori, it's manners for the MC to kind of calm their own selves down and give the guest the light yet SIY obviously showed her attitude of taking the spotlight away between the two. After SIY did her dance, Hyori even showed that she didn't want to go after SIY was totally overdoing her sexy moves because she felt like she couldn't compare. When the MCs talked about sexy rankings and said that SIY ranked Hyori as #1 and herself as #2, SIY immediately said, "Uh, no?" in not even a joking way while Hyori (kind of stupidly) stayed quiet without saying anything much back as the rest of the MCs laughed it off and covered it up with "Oh right right, our mistake." It was kind of awkward. But netizens and viewers noticed Hyori feeling even intimidated and not very good on the spot when the two kept being compared but just seemed to have kept quiet about it. And speaking honestly IMO, it's not like SIY is known to be a great singer either anyway.

I dunno, I just think as SIY still has a lot to learn and know as an MC, and realize that it's not about her anymore and the guest is who's important. And in society in general- that's just not something to say to somebody who's been there that much longer than you have just bc you're now starting to get popular.

As for the rest of the show, I agree with everything that's been said. It's too messy, half the MCs don't even talk but when they do, they don't even grasp the show or give attention to what's going on. They cut off Jang Geun Suk so many times, even he said something about it; it was in a joking structure but it was obvious he was getting a lil annoyed. 6 MCs for a show that's outside with activities are good-- but to sit around and talk, I don't think it's necessary.

Hopefully it'll be more organized next time. It was the first episode so it's understandable that things weren't perfect.

Nevertheless, go YSMM 2<3

Guest uberzero

^Actually I, and a lot of netizens, thought Seo In Young was very rude and disrespectful as an MC, as little as she talked.

In Korea, it's known that you should have some kind of respect for seniors who have done your job before you, and also to elders in general.

Hyori debuted way before Seo In Young did, and she's six years older than her as well-- and not to mention that Hyori's known to have made way for the new generation of sexy singers which Seo In Young followed soon after. But now because they're comparing the two at the same level, everybody was saying how they noticed Seo In Young totally taking advantage of that and overlooking Hyori and was a bit rude to her in so many ways-- including the whole "I can sing. I think I'm better than Hyori in every way" comment. Whether that's true or not, everybody saw that and her throughout the show as pretty much a stuck up brat who doesn't know when or where to say things.

I dunno, I just think as SIY still has a lot to learn and know as an MC, and realize that it's not about her anymore and the guest is who's important. And in society in general- that's just not something to say to somebody who's been there that much longer than you have just bc you're now starting to get popular.

As for the rest of the show, I agree with everything that's been said. It's too messy, half the MCs don't even talk but when they do, they don't even grasp the show or give attention to what's going on. They cut off Jang Geun Suk so many times, even he said something about it; it was in a joking structure but it was obvious he was getting a lil annoyed. 6 MCs for a show that's outside with activities are good-- but to sit around and talk, I don't think it's necessary.

Hopefully it'll be more organized next time. It was the first episode so it's understandable that things weren't perfect.

I concur fully with your points about SIY and all the MCs. Even though it's nice to see all the MCs, it's just too much!

Guest DKYang

Ya.Shim.Man.Man.S2.Ep.01.080728

- Please do not post the HQ links anywhere. I will take them down if necessary or stop uploading them altogether.

- The LQ links may be posted on here or elsewhere with proper credits. I converted the videos to LQ since they are rarely available anymore on clubbox.

- I give credit of my source on my blog.

This is my first and last post of when the links are up. Anyone else can post when they are up if you wish. If you want to know immediately, I suggest RSS feeding my blog.

Enjoy the show!

I'm pretty sure that this show will change it's format. Shows done in studios usually change formats a lot if it isn't getting good ratings. Also, we all know that the MCs need some time to get into the show and if they don't, time to find another MC.

I haven't watched it yet, but from reading what's been posted by scribbles*, Seo In Young is stupid and spoiled. This shouldn't be a surprise for people who watch We Got Married. If that's how she wants to be portrayed, let her be. As for the sexy image, she needs a new hair style to pull it off better. She could be pulled off as a MC soon if she keeps acting that way and if netizens complain about it.

Guest saera

haha. I was never condoning the way she acts - we all know it's wrong. I mean, most of us know her personality from We Got Married. It's just funny and kind of shocking that she's MC-ing a show. I mean...who in their right mind would put a girl like her as an MC? blahhh haha.

And it's hilarious because she has no manners and doesnt know right from wrong. 너무 철이없으니깐 웃기잖아. ㅋㅋㅋ It makes you wonder what her family is like. :lol:

Anyways. Does anyone know if Nick Khun is staying as an MC? Too many MCs, makes it confusing.

^ i think he is cause he was apart of the official promo posters.

as for in young, yeah everyone should have known how her personality from we got married. and i think that is was an odd choice by her to choose this show to become an MC for the first time. i think at the rate she is going she's going to end up being the next female version of kim gura after solbi cause of her bluntness and attitude.

Guest sakura_dubai

More on the subject if interested...

And even after, when they had their sexy dance battle or whatever, even if SIY is better at dancing than Hyori, it's manners for the MC to kind of calm their own selves down and give the guest the light yet SIY obviously showed her attitude of taking the spotlight away between the two. After SIY did her dance, Hyori even showed that she didn't want to go after SIY was totally overdoing her sexy moves because she felt like she couldn't compare. When the MCs talked about sexy rankings and said that SIY ranked Hyori as #1 and herself as #2, SIY immediately said, "Uh, no?" in not even a joking way while Hyori (kind of stupidly) stayed quiet without saying anything much back as the rest of the MCs laughed it off and covered it up with "Oh right right, our mistake." It was kind of awkward. But netizens and viewers noticed Hyori feeling even intimidated and not very good on the spot when the two kept being compared but just seemed to have kept quiet about it. And speaking honestly IMO, it's not like SIY is known to be a great singer either anyway.

Nevertheless, go YSMM 2<3

SIY !!! when i saw her name in the MC list in the first page.. i was like ''ohh.. not very interesting.." ~

after reading your review, i really can tell that SIY isn't doing it well.. there is another show i have seen before and she was there.. i didn't like that show.. she was talking a lot about herself.. i know i shouldn't be rude since all k-celebs try their best.. but shouldn't she finds her right place? i don't think being compared to lee hyori is possible.. lee hyori even though she focus on her sexy side, but she has a good voice and good dancing skills.. Plus, SHE WAS A GREAT MC in change... she was so good and she could manage to make me laugh, see her good side, her real side without extension hair and a lot of make up.. I believe when she didn't said anything to SIY .. she was good enough to not respond to such stupid things.. right? what she is going to say won't change the fact that she is better that SIY .. but being polite enough is what i expect from her.. believe me,, i had a different view of what lee hyori is after watching change.. she was different from that sexy singer.. She was a great MC :)

I hope YSMM 2 will get better soon and SIY will learn how to deal with the show.. it's a great show.. i have been watching it for a long time.. and it showed a good side of different celebs.. ^^ GoOoOo~ YSMM 2 :)

Guest ShortaznGirl

scribbles*

although i am a huge fan of hyori and i know seo in young isn't known for singing she could kick hyori's butt in singing any day. seo in young really does can sing. she just happened to come out with a bunch of dance songs and only one ballad.but i know hyori has improved and her new album sounds great and she is able to maintain her voice live which is a huge improvement from her earlier days.

Seo in young has the same type of personality on the reality show we got married so if her personality was completely nice and i guess respectful it might have been weird. because i know the people who picked her to be on ysmm had to have seen how she acted on the WGM. i feel extra awkward watching the show with no audience in the background :ph34r:

Guest baqinardo

SIY !!! when i saw her name in the MC list in the first page.. i was like ''ohh.. not very interesting.." ~

after reading your review, i really can tell that SIY isn't doing it well.. there is another show i have seen before and she was there.. i didn't like that show.. she was talking a lot about herself.. i know i shouldn't be rude since all k-celebs try their best.. but shouldn't she finds her right place?

Owh.. count me in.

i'm totally agree with you.

She should be replaced with HY

:sweatingbullets:

i think 3 or 4 MC's is good.

more than that, just will ruin the show.

NOTE 1: Hi, my name is Carmen. Hehe. Remember these are NOT uploaded by me, i just POST the links, they are uploaded by DKYang.

Ya Shim Man Man Season 2 080728 LQ Guests: Jang Geun Suk & Lee Hyori

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=75c...ad3518508f871a5

http://www.badongo.com/vid/820002/1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JQXB8QRG

Credit: DKYang's BLOG

----------------------------------

For HQ links:

Visit DKYang's BLOG

Guest rain_drops

Owh.. that's so bad...

i know it will happened.

why dont the PD just keep the old ver? <_<

Like in 1st season, i hope they will talk more about guest's love story, life story and teasing each other. :rolleyes:

same here

it really was all over the place

and i was upset that they didn't really help with trying to get nikhun (or however you spell his name)

get involved...or was that just me? it just felt like they were all competing with each other :sweatingbullets:

Guest WitchGoddess

^ Well all the MCs have really competitive personalities and since there are so many of them, they all want their chance in front of the camera. Especially MC Mong and JunJin. They are both quite determined to have themselves in front of the camera. ^^

Guest 0HMi_M0CHi

Has no one really subbed it yet? For the last episode of season 1, it was subbed & up the very next day!

I reaaaaally want to watch it, but I need subs T.T

scribbles*

although i am a huge fan of hyori and i know seo in young isn't known for singing she could kick hyori's butt in singing any day. seo in young really does can sing. she just happened to come out with a bunch of dance songs and only one ballad.but i know hyori has improved and her new album sounds great and she is able to maintain her voice live which is a huge improvement from her earlier days.

The point I was making wasn't about who sings better. It's just the fact that SIY didn't have to say she was better than Hyori in the overly confident way that she did; in Korea, that's something looked down upon to say that you're better than somebody who's been in your job industry for a longer time. And if you were responding to how I said she isn't that great of a singer anyway-- I very well know she's a much better singer than Hyori, but as rude as she was about it- if SIY were one of the top vocals in Korea like See Ya or In Soon Hee, it would've been more understandable for her to say that.

Guest roseltv

I didn't watch the whole show, just scan quickly coz I don't understand. I just feel that the show loses its usual formality. It doesn't seem as serious as b4 where the celebs get to sit down and talk. I also don't like the fact that there are too many MCs. Is that a trend now? Coz We Got Married has a lot of MCs too (they don't really need that many MCs seriously) It's weird to see more MCs than guests on the show. I'm sure they will change the format later but I hope they will keep some sections from the old format. I really loved it.

About SIY, I think her personality fits reality shows like WGM better than being an MC, especially for shows like YSMM.

It's fun to watch her being so bluntly but that may not be the case if she acts like that all the times. I think she needs to learn to control her speech and behavior depending on the situation. Being straight-forward is funny and entertaining to watch but overdoing it will become disrespectful. SIY's ignorance is both her good and bad points. It's good coz she won't feel too depressed by negative comments, but it's also bad if she just wants to do things her ways.

Asides from this, I enjoy seeing Hyori and Jang Geun Suk on the show. I always enjoy watching Hyori on shows. Her personality is so nice. I read the news about how she talks about her burden as a sexy queen. The more popular she is, the more people tend to expect from her. I like seeing this side of celebs on talk shows. They seem so down to earth.

Jang Geun Suk is really funny too. I don't know what he's talking about but I like the fact that he's not trying to act cool. I don't like his new style coz it makes him look old, however more manly ^^.

Hope someone may give a brief translation about what they are talking about.

Guest eelbakeeil

I got a chance to watch the episode and while I am not a SIY fan, as I think she's conceited, vein, and annoying, I think that people are being a little too harsh here. Yes she said "But I can sing" to imply that Hyori cannot, and she tried to backpeddle after she said that. Beyond that, I don't think she was at all disrespectful during the sexy dance part, and also, she wasn't in the episode that much.

Netizens are a bit too hateful.

Guest baqinardo

it really was all over the place

and i was upset that they didn't really help with trying to get nikhun (or however you spell his name)

get involved...or was that just me? it just felt like they were all competing with each other :sweatingbullets:

yeah me too..

i'm so sorry for Nik Khun. :tears:

But KHD tried several times to make him "visible" by teasing him or questioning him.

but still, he cant suit him self very well in the show.

or still not the time yet :sweatingbullets:

i just wish he wont be like Kim Soo Hyun (?) :unsure: (forgot the name) in delicious quiz.

he was kick out coz too silent in the show eventho he's cute.. :sweatingbullets:

But i laugh abit when people busy talking about Hyo Ri who should be the main MC but finally just be as guest, that time Nik Khun said : "It's me the guest for to night.. :lol: " (refer to him coz not so much help in the show as MC) and the caption wrote 1st gag from Nik Khun... haha...

Btw, eventho i'm a guy, i should admit that guy so cute tho :lol:

he has pure look n sweet winking.. haha.. :rolleyes:

N for SIY's case, i think all of that just for the show.

Coz she's the only girl in there, n to make the show "hot", they put abit jealous thingy in the show.

coz when SIY said that thing, KHD n others just laugh.

if that serious all about seniour-junior thing, i'm sure KHD and the others will angry or teasing her..

Huh.. KHD-KJD-JS too much talk between them.

if i watched that show live, n miss the 1st 15 mins, i'll think that show was hosted by those 3 peoples and the others are guests. :sweatingbullets:

Do u guys realised that all of that MC are from best current variety show?

KHD-MC Mong (1N2D - KBS / Starking - SBS), Jong Sin (Family Outing - SBS), Kim Jae Dong (Star Golden Bell - KBS?), Jun Jin (Infinity Challange - MBC), Seo In Young (We Got Married - MBC) and Nik Khun as Newbie.

If Yoo Jae Suk not being MC in Come To Play, i'm sure Yoo Jae Suk also gonna be casted as MC.. :wacko:

And also if haha wasnt in army, i'm sure he will be castred instead of Jun Jin. :sweatingbullets:

It's so funny when they compare their current variety show.

KHD - JS = 1N2D vs Family Outing ----> SUnday Program

KHD - KJD = Starking vs Star Golden Bell ------> Saturday program (Before Starking move the slot)

From they conversation, they said that HyoRi was offered to be an MC for this show.But she cant.. :unsure:

Ouch.. SBS really wannt to "collect" all of the best MC huh, to make good show?? <_<

i think that's not the key.

the important thing is the format of the show.. :rolleyes:

NB: What happened to soompi last night? :unsure:

i hope SBS wont do same things like they did to youtube to our soompi :ph34r:

Archived