[variety] Ya Shim Man Man Season 2 야심만만2

Guest `starry.night

Guest sarangie

yah~~~!

i loved this show. and was totally sad that it ended.

so glad it's coming back with season 2~ ahhh~

can't wait for the 1st ep~

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DKYang

AH IM SO EXCITED FOR IT TO RETURN!!!!

I'm kind of afraid of what season 2 will be like though

XMAN season 2 was a disappointment.. i hope yashinmanman won't be like that

Just hope that SBS can learn from mistakes, if not, then oh oh. :crazy:

Guest LittleShine

YAY, i can't wait for second season to come out!

But i do have this feeling that it won't be as good as the first season.

Oh whatever, we get one of our great variety programs back <3

Guest `starry.night

Thanks for the informatin Diavle.

First page has been updated.

Me too sliverwingz, I'm non-korean so I won't understand. >_< ^^;;

Guest baqinardo

Hyun Young has been confirmed as the 2nd MC: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200806131417321001

For some reason, I expected this to happen.

Eitherway, KHD and HY seem to know each other quite a bit so chemistry is pretty much confirmed as well.

OMG.. OMG.. OMG :w00t::wub:

Hyun Young?? !!! :w00t::wub:

thanks for the great news Diavle :D

it's totally worth to watch..

i have feeling this show will be better than 1st season..

cant wait...

Any news when this show will be aired? :unsure:

wow... another show for Hyun Young! she's on high demand these past couple of months. good for her.

i dun think i'll be watching this show tho... i'm highly dependent on sub when it comes to shows like this...

anyway, thanks for starting the thread.

yeah, KHD n HY are PD's fav MC :lol:

i still remember KHD jokes in Love Letter, when he said that, "That's why many PD's like n ask her (HY) to join their program"

He refered to HY funny n charm' side in the show. :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest i.said.hi

YSMM SEASON 2 MCS, OFFICIAL PICTURES:

nickhunysmmtn0.jpg

nickhunysmm2xm9.jpg

mcs: Nic Khun (JYP HOTBLOOD), Jun Jin, Kang Ho Dong, Kim Jaedong, Seo Inyoung, Kim Jong SHIN, and MC MONG

So wait? You know everyone except Nic KHUN?? Who is NIC KHUN? WELL..

Nic Khun is a JYP trainee, and he's very famous in Thailand. He is to debut in a group that's called HOTBLOOD, but HOTBLOOD split into 2 (2 am, 2 pm). He should be debuting in 2 pm, a dance group.

NIC KHUN IS NOT KOREAN. HIS PARENTS ARE FROM THAILAND, but he does know korean and understands korean as well, since he has been in korea since 2005.

Guest `starry.night

^REALLY!!??

NIC KHUN!!!??? :D YEAH!

So Hyun Young isn't a permanent MC then.

From the pictures it looks very different from the original one.

Guest joyeux

Isn't it YOON Jong Shin?

Anyways, I'm so happy Kim Jae Dong's going to be MC! I love that dude! His way with words is just .... <333

Guest incomplete.

Khunnie is on this show too

im gonna have to watch it no matter what ! XD

when does it air exactly??

Guest n_vang

that seems to be a lot of mcs for ysmm. are you sure that most of them aren't guests instead?? or is the format changing to be more focused on just one or two guests??

Guest litt0piggy

YSMM SEASON 2 MCS, OFFICIAL PICTURES:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6725/nickhunysmmtn0.jpg

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7831/nickhunysmm2xm9.jpg

mcs: Nic Khun (JYP HOTBLOOD), Jun Jin, Kang Ho Dong, Kim Jaedong, Seo Inyoung, Kim Jong SHIN, and MC MONG

Are you sure these people are the MCs? I thought Hyun Young was confirmed as one of the MCs of YSMM2. Also do you know whether or not if this is still a talk show? because from their outfit it sure doesn't seem like one.... but anywayz thankz for sharing can't wait until it airs!

Guest thealien.

khuniie boy! chyeah!

its going to be soo awesome seeing him laughing and smiling on this show.

is their any news as when the first episode is to be aired?

Guest silverwingz

Kang Ho Dong plus 6 Others Brings You Ya Shim Man Man Season 2

July 12, 2008 by coolsmurf

SBS “Ya Shim Man Man” will be making it’s comeback soon with Season 2.

The program was stopped in January 2008 and after 6 months of waiting, “Ya Shim Man Man” will be revived again with Season 2. Since it’s debut in 2002, it has been an A-List talkshow program where celebrities spill juicy gossip about themselves. It was also one of SBS premier programs with it being the top-rated program in it’s timeslot for years until it’s demise.

Kang Ho Dong had said before on the final broadcast in January that “Ya Shim Man Man” will definitely be back with a totally new concept. With news brewing recently that “Ya Shim Man Man” was making it’s comeback, many viewers have been waiting to see what changes would be made to the program.

The Season 2 concept will see “entertaining players” training hard to get reborn as improved entertainers just like athletes training at Tae-Reung training center for gold medals. The 7 entertainers who have checked themselves into the “Ya Shim Man Man - Entertainer’s training center” are Kang Ho Dong, Yoon Jong Shin, Kim Jae Dong, MC Mong, Jun Jin, Seo In Young and Nic Khun.

Under the guidance of Kang Ho Dong, these entertainers who have varying degrees of popularity and career paths will engage in a “threatening” question (antagonizing and embarassing questions, similar to Golden Fishery) and answer session with their different guests weekly. The PDs explained, “Beside this new concept, we will also have other talkshow concepts in place.”

“Ya Shim Man Man” Season 2 will start broadcast on 28th July in the same timeslot as the past, every Monday at 11pm. They will face their old adversaries in KBS “‘Beauties’ Talk” and MBC “Come to Play” once again.

credit: lazenca0 (translation) + kris@soompi (pictures)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest baqinardo

So glad KHD n MC mong re-paired again (1N2D, Starking n now YSMM :wub:)

But so sad no HY :tears:

n SIY? No offense but,

never like her

<_<

i wish that just list for 1st eps :tears:

Guest pro000

Don't know if I will be able to see this either. Anyways, I think it's good Youn Hyung wasn't chosen for this show as well. I like her, but seeing her so often makes it tiresome. Especially since her personality, voice, is so out of this world. I like her voice cause it's amusing, funny, but it gets boring in the long run I think.

Archived