What Underwear To Wear With A Semi-see Through Dress?

Guest KISSY*

Guest KISSY*

So like the topic title, I bought a really cute dress. The only problem is that whatever color undie I choose to wear, it still shows. I know I probably shouldn't have bought the dress but I just couldn't help myself. :mellow:

Does this happen to anyone else or did I make a bad purchase? Any suggestions?

------------

Thanks for the advice! But honestly, do girls nowadays wear slips?

I'm in college and I don't think I know any girl that even owns a slip. I guess it's a faded trend.

It's okay though, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Guest CaramelSweetie

see through underwear! hah :D

jokes, but maybe you should wear some leggings under or something... @__@

Guest pockified

nude/tan/beige colored underwear similar to your own skin color should work. if you like, you could get seamless panties so you can avoid underwear lines from showing through your clothes too.

Guest atalamarche10

you should buy a slip dress to wear underneath......

please do not wear thongs or underwear without a slip....when light hits the see through dress...

you can see everything.

Guest blisskiss

do people not wear slips anymore? I've been looking for one and have had a difficult time finding a small-sized one that isn't some sort of crazy xl shapewear. >.<

If you can't find a good nude slip or slipdress, buy a good nude-colored thong that is the right shade. They always come in handy. :)

You need to wear a slip, for sure. One of my friends bought this white dress and you could see completely through it if it weren't for the slip. She had trouble finding a decent slip also... she just bought a long one and cut it off to fit the length of her dress.

Guest bigfatPANDA

where can you purchase dress slips? XD

and talking about this reminds me of happyslip, haha.

Guest kireisnowtenshi

Depends on the color of the see threw dress...if its black well...you can get away with wearing black underwear...but if its white...then you totally need to wear a slip or something under it...

See threw clothing is never a good thing for anyone.

Guest lovejyk

Like everyone else said, I usually wear really sheer/nude underwear... I have a lot of nude underwear so I try on all of them to see which one hides better underneath my dress.....

Guest vanggirlie

slips are usually sold in the underwear section of any store that carries women underwear. try the department stores.

i agree on the nude under with a slip.

a thong is just wrong.

Archived