♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

Guest voyager

I support. Probably the only pairing that I support, because it seems the most legit. And yes, I believe all the rumors.

I really don't get why fans stop listening to or liking DBSK and/or SNSD just because of this. I mean, to me, it doesn't make sense. How is this pairing any different than the Jaesu, Jaeho, what not pairings? Or are fans only happy with knowing that the boys are gay, and no girls can have them (except themselves). Seriously, celebrities are people too. They have lives. They don't need to listen to all their fans' demands. And true fans should be happy for him/ her, because the person has found some happiness in their lives. I don't know. In my opinion, no offense, but the kinds of fans that hate/dislike a couple seem to not care for their stars, and only for themselves. The fans are the ones who are degrading the stars from being artists to being lust objects. This comment is probably really harsh, but its true.

I sort of glad the fans in Korea don't believe the rumors. It would be WWIII. >_>

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

^

LOL Those are reaaaaally similar XDDDD

Their laughing looks alike very much XDDD

They are just meant to be :lol:

I'm tired of fans who think that their idol is belong to them and anyone can't be a couple with their idol, just want their own happiness than their idols' happiness

Fans love their idols doesn't mean they can interrupt and control the idols' private life

Such obsessive and selfish fans =___=

Guest meilhette

i think they're cute. ^^

but we're not sure if they're really dating because they haven't confirm yet that they are really going out. *or they had? :unsure: please give me updates :sweatingbullets:*

they are both great singers,

and i would love to hear them sing together. ^^

^

No, they haven't. And even if it's true I don't think they're going to clarify it

It is just like a carreer suicide if they do that

And you know how obsessive most of the fans in Korea are =__=

Guest yienyienyien

what makes me even MORE sad.

is that... korean fans... AREN'T so supportive.

on daum cafe...

girls were writing things like.. how they're not gonna be junsu's fans anymore.

and how they were gonna start being fans of the new boygroup SHINee...

im sorry.. but i dont think they're true fans ><;;

but whatever.

seems soompiers are being more supportive ^^;

Yea, u're right. They shouldn't be fans in the first place. They totally treat Junsu like their toy or smth, obsessive fans. =_= Good thing is I like DBSK because of their music and not particularly obsessed with any one of them (i totally love jung yun ho <3 he should get a girl too...or stick with jae : P). I'm going to be mean and say that if you think that Junsu actually belongs to you, then you really fail in life. (it's alright and normal to feel sad but don't hate)

Anyways, this thread shouldn't be closed. There's so many "couple" threads around so closing this means...the others have to be closed too. (plus, this couple seems more real, there's some interactions going on :D)

Since Junsu's back in Korea, what will they do?? They still get to meet each other in the SM building. :D

Oh! I just remembered! On the Star Show, DBSK had this "Message to future wife" segment, and when Junsu was "talking" to his "wife", to me it was like he's talking to taeng. XD

Guest dehlefebvre

Together or not, I just want them to be happy.

and those obsessive fans just need to get a life. soon.

Guest chunnie

for christ sake they just touched each othr hands, what the f is wrong with people?

Some people just don't have lives :D

(but if they do date, that's such a sweet couple!)

Guest rufflezz

^ Hahahaha, yeah. People can hate all they want.

But it's the celebs choice to be with whoever they want to be.

.. I thought that this thing got uhm.. deleted/closed before?

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

haha i'm glad this thread is growing by the minute! and i hope it won't get closed... XD

so i'm adding more pictures~ lol

BLACK & WHITE

xiah99-1.jpgtaeyeon06-1.jpg

Looks Good w/ CELLPHONES (haha not MICs)

xiah92-1.jpgtaeyeon07-1.jpg

Sorta Self-Cam (Not really XD)

xiah101.jpgtaeyeon08-1.jpg

And lastly, I came up with this GENIOUS idea. haha

Introducing the.....

MOM

taeyeon04-1.jpg

DAD

xiah100-1.jpg

AND BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

inhwan5.jpg

this is like a future picture when you spot Taeyeon with her child.

taeyeon10.gif

Kid: "Mommy can I please have some ice cream???"

Taeyeon: "NOOOO~~~~"

LOL

DAD & Child

xiahandlittlexiah3.jpg

hahaha

(oh p.s. if anyone can get me a picture of taeyeon sleeping i'll have another bunch! haha)

HOPE YOU LIKED IT~

and like no offense, but let's not bring in other couple pairings with junsu cuz it kinda brings down the taesu fever. haha

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^^ that gif with taeyeon saying "no" with your like "subtitles" is so frikin hilarious! hahha even though i dn't like to think of junsu and taeyeon being parents cuz it makes them so ..ancient..? lol but i request more manips!

Guest wasabii_soo

hehehe ~~ i support this couple (even tho i love Junsu LOL XD )

i think they are pretty cute togetherr <33333 ;D

^

WHEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE ALL THOSE PICS HAHAHAHAHA

They're like Mommy and Daddy there XD

http://i32.tinypic.com/262r61i.gif

http://i32.tinypic.com/2z69sax.gif

^

Man, that was awfully similar. Hope they won't have neck issues later on :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHA YEAH SOOOO SIMILAR hahaha

they influenced each other so much huh XD

I support. Probably the only pairing that I support, because it seems the most legit. And yes, I believe all the rumors.

I really don't get why fans stop listening to or liking DBSK and/or SNSD just because of this. I mean, to me, it doesn't make sense. How is this pairing any different than the Jaesu, Jaeho, what not pairings? Or are fans only happy with knowing that the boys are gay, and no girls can have them (except themselves). Seriously, celebrities are people too. They have lives. They don't need to listen to all their fans' demands. And true fans should be happy for him/ her, because the person has found some happiness in their lives. I don't know. In my opinion, no offense, but the kinds of fans that hate/dislike a couple seem to not care for their stars, and only for themselves. The fans are the ones who are degrading the stars from being artists to being lust objects. This comment is probably really harsh, but its true.

I sort of glad the fans in Korea don't believe the rumors. It would be WWIII. >_>

Im absolutely Agree with you

and the one that i BOLD

now they're happy seeing the boys being paired up,let's see what happen if they really turn gay

im sure those obsessive gals gonna kill them selves

Anyways, this thread shouldn't be closed. There's so many "couple" threads around so closing this means...the others have to be closed too. (plus, this couple seems more real, there's some interactions going on :D)

Since Junsu's back in Korea, what will they do?? They still get to meet each other in the SM building. :D

Oh! I just remembered! On the Star Show, DBSK had this "Message to future wife" segment, and when Junsu was "talking" to his "wife", to me it was like he's talking to taeng. XD

I just love reeading Those LOL

the sleeping pic of tae i have only this

taeyeonmobilegamemodel5iv9.jpg

there's sum caps of her from GTS and Manwon Haengbok the one where she really2 sleep

but i forgot where i save those

it's the one from this show

taeyeonsnsd11te4.gif

I have another black and white pic of taeyeon

taeyeonsnsd2wh2.jpg

^

u can use that one too^^

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

so now thanks mucho to LaBelle, lol this is what i was trying to prepare:

SHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

taeyeonmobilegamemodel5iv9-1.jpg

xiah102.jpg