♪彡 The Official Taesu (태수) Thread ★♫

Guest ilubSMTOWN!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iara888

OMGGGGGG!!!! TAESU ALL THE WAY!!!! I CAN DEFINITELY SAY I'M ONE OF THE BIGGEST TAESU SUPPORTERS OUT THERE. MY FAV. COUPLE!

Yeah, after I saw the pics and vids of Taesu, I was basically hyper for a whole week (and going "gah gah" and annoying the heck out of people)...

And after the rumors came out, I finally realized they have so much in common!

And don't forget they both have the butt fettish!

Guest squeaky

i never got these whole supporter things. but whatever. i love snsd and all...but wouldn't junsu like a woman that actually LOOKED like a grown woman? that looked her age? XD

Guest insignia

i never got these whole supporter things. but whatever. i love snsd and all...but wouldn't junsu like a woman that actually LOOKED like a grown woman? that looked her age? XD

I never got these supporter things either, but who knows what kind of girls he likes. What ever happened to personality, not looks?

TaeSu FTW!!!!

I really support TaeSu, they make a cute couple and match with each other

Even I've been supporter of TaeSu before TaeSu things were popped up XDDDD

I like TaeSu very much maybe because Wedding Wrecker fic :D *advertising*

Mr. and Mrs. Dork~~

TaeSu, keep your relationship and don't let anyone break it! :lol:

Guest kimi xx

At first, I was surprised and when I saw a picture of Taeyeon (because the only girl I know from SNSD is Soo Young.) the first thing that came in my mine was, she's cute. I do support Junsu and Taeyeon if they are really going out. If not, I still think they should hook up you know? They are just two dorks and two talented people.

Guest rozeng1122

i support TAESU all the way.

these two are like meant for each other.

they are both soo dorky and cute!

they both sing great too....

Guest ShortaznGirl

OMGSH!! did you make this?? it looks so real!!! if you did dang, that is talented. haha i love manips. gosh they are just so cute together. and what is wrong with making this thread. if theres not enough pppl posting in it then it should be shut down. but clearly theres a lot of people posting. and if this thread is closed than so should eveeerry single couple thread.

i support.

Guest Uyen Duong

I think they look really good together ^__^

Though I was more of a Suyin fan, I'm leaning

towards this couple XDDDD

If they want to date, they should be able to.

It's not like they belong to us anyways.. ._.;;

I definitely support (:

If it makes my favourite celebrities smile, the people I idolize so much,

then it's a definite yes.

Guest Rachel Lee.

sadly, i'll have to admit, taeyeon is one cutie. i'd rather not have junsoo dating anyone, but if it's her i think it's completely worth the momentary sadness.

i <3 the boy, but it's just a fact that even if taeyeon didn't exist, i wouldn't have a chance anyway, LOL. besides, i think it's cause taeyeon's such a talented singer that they make an adorable couple. he's just a perfectly created super attractive child & i think he deserves someone as equally perfect & likeable.

CUTE.

I just saw the photos in question (not the HB ones since everybody saw those ones already, but the A&F ones), and to be quite honest, even if they deny or don't mention anything about this or confirm it, it sure as hell looks like they like each other. Obviously, they probably don't have that much time to "date", but it's clear (at least to me), that something is there. There has just been way too many incidences that link everything together, IMO. And no, it's not the similarities like butt-loving Taeyeon or both are one of the best singers in there respective groups, but actual INCIDENCES coming from their own mouths.

People always say not to take a single thing as fact from rumors unless the stars SAY IT WITH THEIR OWN MOUTHS.

But, do you really think they would say it even if it were true? Come on, this is SM here.

So it's up to fans to decide whether they believe it or not even if they don't confirm it.

Even if they deny it (which is the only option when this topic arises), you still have to understand that anything is fair game.

No, that doesn't mean that it's 100% true, but it also doesn't mean that it's 100% untrue either.

Then again, they could be just really good friends. *shrugs*

LOL AGREED

idk why but we have the same thought

i just dont wanna be in denial,so i better believe there's sumthing happen,coz if there IS i wont be like "OMG WTHE WHAAAATTT NOOOO MY TAEYEON/JUNSU!!!"

if they're NOT all i'll do is "aaaaww too bad they make a cute couple,but atleast they're good frens now,who knows sumthing might happen in the future hehe"

I've always supported this couple ; before, now, after, whatever. Because I think their personality match with each other. Everytime I see them, I just ... believe that they are like really compatible. They just are.

If you support them for the right reasons, then I don't see any harm in that. Since there are people who are 100% for SeulGi and Yunho, Brian and Boa, etc, why not Junsu and Taeyeon ? I mean, even if that scandal never happened, some people would still think they are a very compatible match. It's just that ... unfortunately, crap happens and it turns out to be them.

I found the clip of Taeyeon doing imitations. She did Junsu's and Tiffany's.

She also talked about how he ... like says words differently from others ? I don't know how to explain.

Taeyeon imitating Junsu @ 0:57

In the end, even though we can't erase that rumor, let's just pretend that it never happened and continue supporting ?

Again AGREED!!!!

and octi hanks for the clip there

i've been wondering round which clip that sumone mentioned is? XD

They arent a couple. :mellow: Well, some fans think they are, but it doesnt mean its true~ D: As much as I disagree with your post, I still repect what you are doing. You dislike Taeyeon now, but at least you aren't going around calling her the B word or anything right? And you stopped looking at tvxq and snsd stuff~ So yeah... x_x I wish most anti's would just ignore instead of bashing to make themselves feel better.

I dont get why people are getting angry over this thread. <_< You see TOOBIN threads. You see Jaeho threads. You see Yoosu threads. etc. I don't understand how Junsu and Taeyeon are any different. D: If you hate Taeyeon or Junsu right now...do what Knossos is doing. o-o ignore it x_x

And I saw the most ridiculous comment the other day. o_o some fan was saying "we shouldnt let junsu date taeyeon, because the fans would be unhappy. fans are the ones that make artists successful. they should just make fans happy." I was like wtf o_o Although its kinda true, its basically saying "Idols can't make us angry, even if they are happy. because without us, they would be nothing." D: Now thats just mean. ;_;

ANYWAY, YAY TAESU! <3 I hope they do date. Honestly, Theyre like the only REAL compatible couple in kpop. (well, MINYOUNG too of course) ^^

YES it's sumkind proven themselves that they're actually NOT a TRUE fans,coz TRUE fans wont leave their idol just bcoz such a thing

coz TRUE fans more into their music and their creativity and all of those things not their PRIVATE LIFE

it's oredi great TaeSu not going with sum random ppl

Guest xXVenusxX

I support TaeSu!

How cute of them if they are real Couple!

Ah~ the music bank incident!

What a caring moment of them two~

Guest caseyluvr

Haha. I was thinking of this couple.. especially since they both have solos called "IF".

Weird similarity... xD

Anyway, I think TaeYeon is good in a lot of couples. :3

Ilovemyjunsuthough. Q_Q;

Archived