[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tonka

This show fo sheez cracks me up. I'm in love with all of them. I felt bad for Brian in the last episode though. He was a bit overlooked and he tried so hard to not get edited out from the show. haha :)

Looking forward to the new episode~~!! Thanks for uploading and having it on youtube! Makes my life SOOO much easier. haha :lol:

i think this article says that they're gonna extend the airing time of Family Outing to 85 minutes and Change to 75 minutes...

Family Outing will be Part 1 and Change will be Part 2 of Good Sunday...

finally,FO are going as long as 1N2D and WGM..its competition alright..and yay for me coz i wont miss change anymore..its a pity i cant watch FO live but FOFansubs FTW!!!~~~ but when does this starts? this coming sunday?or the other??

^ thanks for the pics! Daesung looks so sad in the last one. lol~

anyway, the unidentified guy who's the new member along with GD is Shin Sung Rok... an actor (from Three Dads, One Mom)...

OMG..it is HIM!!~~ the dirty cop..ROFL..this is going to be great..

I felt bad for Brian in the last episode though. He was a bit overlooked and he tried so hard to not get edited out from the show. haha :)

he tried hard to not get edited?? he practically done nothing and almost all of what he did were aired...his dance,his i love yous and so much more...even daesung dance brians version of his own dance..

and thank you gdbabygurl for the pics and news ;P

Guest gal-bi

brian was a guest show for the second outing but he didnt even have 10 minutes worth of air time

i was soo SAD !!

T___T

does anyone know why?

and he was last too :(

Guest gdbabygurl

^ Hair extensions! Hehehehe...her and Yejin are so pretty even without makeup and getting all dolled up. I love those two.

Those 2 are really naturally pretty, I really didn't see any difference at all when they wash their makeup off at night. But when Hyori's onstage, she's just WOW. so freaking gorgeous it's hard to describe. YeJin also is so different when she's the actress YeJin. When I saw her for the first time I never thought one day I would see her run around catch chicken.... and actually caught one.

This show fo sheez cracks me up. I'm in love with all of them. I felt bad for Brian in the last episode though. He was a bit overlooked and he tried so hard to not get edited out from the show. haha :)

he tried hard to not get edited?? he practically done nothing and almost all of what he did were aired...his dance,his i love yous and so much more...even daesung dance brians version of his own dance..

brian was a guest show for the second outing but he didnt even have 10 minutes worth of air time

i was soo SAD !!

T___T

does anyone know why?

It look like to me Brian wasn't really into it, cuz if he want to do something, then there's no way he can be edit out, Brian is a genius at what he does, I can sense that he wasn't really into the whole thing so maybe that's why. Just see him work his magic during the morning dance excercise.. OH LOOORDD.

Guest gdbabygurl

sooo does anyone know when the next eps with subs are coming outt ?

Please respect the subbers and read the rules

They're spending time and hard work on the subs for us and get nothing in return

the least we could do is stop asking for it.

Hope you would be respectful to the subbers and wait patiently. :)

Guest 80slitenite

Even tho this really isn't FO related, but Amazon woman Park Ye Jin is in MC Mong's new mv.^^

MC Mong ft M.A.C - 미치겠어 MV

Awesome song.

Guest silverwingz

Ok, so the subs for episode 5 are ALMOST done... give it maybe a day (give or take) before it gets released.

The summary for this week's episode:

[패밀리가 떴다!]

패밀리가 떴다!! 오늘 패밀리에게 반가운 손님이 두 명?!

요즘은 이들이 대세다!!

▶ Summer Dream ◀

푸르른 하늘, 넓게 펼쳐진 바닷가!!

서해안 백미리에 하나 둘씩 도착하는 패밀리들.

신성록, G-드래곤과 함께 서해안 바다로 뛰어들다!!

2008! 새로운 트렌드 장화룩을 선보이며 숭어잡기에 나선 멤버들

하지만 시끌벅적한 패밀리 소동에 숭어들은 쉽게 모습을 드러내지 않는데......

패밀리! 여름의 중심에서 숭어를 외치다!!

▶ 그 날 저녁, 숭어에겐 무슨 일이 생겼나 ◀

오늘의 저녁 메뉴는 숭어요리!!

매운탕팀과 구이팀으로 나누어 저녁밥 짓기에 돌입!!

한편, 매운탕에 들어갈 야채를 따러나선 덤앤더머

그런데 오늘따라 그들이 기를 못 펴는데......

우유부단 형제를 기겁하게 만든 호랑이 감독은 누구?!

그리고... 이제껏 숨겨왔던 김계모의 천데렐라를 향한 사랑이 밝혀진다!!

▶ 그 남자, 그 여자의 ‘사랑해’ ◀

이제까지의 ‘사랑해’는 잊어라!

만인의 연인 G-드래곤의 ‘사랑해’ 고백에 쓰러지는 효리와 예진.

그 모습을 씁쓸히 바라보는 장년층 3인방...

연인을 찾는 매미의 울음소리가 나던 여름밤,

사랑을 찾아 헤매는 패밀리들의 처절한 고백 배틀!!

우리가 필요한 곳이라면, 언제, 어디나 간다!!

‘패밀리가 떴다!’ 7월 27일 저녁, 여러분의 가족이 되어 드립니다!!

Credits: sbs.co.kr

if only i could understand...

so they will only air FO and Change this week, right?

yep!

I don't know why but Hyori's hair looks so short in this show, while she has very long hair on the stage.?? :blush: :blush:

yeah, it's hair extensions. looks so real, huh?! even matching colors. hehe...

all the female stars (and even males ones sometimes) use them.

their wigs are so nice too... (but i've always found wigs really freaky for some reason. haha~)

I felt bad for Brian in the last episode though. He was a bit overlooked and he tried so hard to not get edited out from the show. haha :)

for me, i don't think he tried very hard...

but when does this starts? this coming sunday?or the other??

yeah, this Sunday (080727).

does anyone know why?

someone did suggest that it was because going on trips like these weren't his thing.

you know how he's like a 'clean-freak' and everything.. and living in the country, doing stuff like they did is the least bit 'clean'!

sooo does anyone know when the next eps with subs are coming outt ?

read the rules in the first post.

i always give updates when i feel that the subs are almost done...

so if you haven't seen any updates, then they're not almost done.

and thank you, Vicky.

Even tho this really isn't FO related, but Amazon woman Park Ye Jin is in MC Mong's new mv.^^

oh cool~ one of my fav. songs (there are so many fav's tho) from his album.

didn't expect Ye Jin to be in his MV!! lol~ maybe they met at one of those dinners they have after filming and decided to do the MV. hehe...

anyway, it's so funny seeing her like that... like the feeling i get when seeing Hyori's two sides (FO-side, and singing in stage-side).

it was funny seeing MC Mong's manager in the MV too. he's a funny guy.

so they will only air FO and Change this week, right?

did they cancel in-law. God, that variety show is so boring

I don't know why but Hyori's hair looks so short in this show, while she has very long hair on the stage.?? :blush: :blush:

LoL... you never knew that Hyori always had extensions... Her hair use to be shorter then that...

it just grew out and that is why she is now show it off.. b4 it was always extension. I could of never figure out why she would cut it so short if she was to wear extension all the time...

So yea, all those time you've seen her with long hair are extension hair and not her real hair.

Guest ashleesimpson

yeah, it's hair extensions. looks so real, huh?! even matching colors. hehe...

all the female stars (and even males ones sometimes) use them.

their wigs are so nice too... (but i've always found wigs really freaky for some reason. haha~)

LoL... you never knew that Hyori always had extensions... Her hair use to be shorter then that...

it just grew out and that is why she is now show it off.. b4 it was always extension. I could of never figure out why she would cut it so short if she was to wear extension all the time...

So yea, all those time you've seen her with long hair are extension hair and not her real hair.

OMG, I never knew that Hyori had extensions

because it looks sooo real. yeah even the colors match so well

It look like to me Brian wasn't really into it, cuz if he want to do something, then there's no way he can be edit out, Brian is a genius at what he does, I can sense that he wasn't really into the whole thing so maybe that's why. Just see him work his magic during the morning dance excercise.. OH LOOORDD.

WORD. that 10 minutes he got is when he actually do something..ahahah..other than that,he just seems spaced out..he looked like a depressed cute sexy puppy :sweatingbullets:

and yay for just change and FO this sunday..FO are grabbing more attention from viewers..seriously,who do they have to torture us to choose between this three channel? this is pure torture..of course we have dwlds but nothing beats live.. T.T

thanks for that mc mong MV. one of my favorite songs from his album too.

oh cool~ one of my fav. songs (there are so many fav's tho) from his album.

didn't expect Ye Jin to be in his MV!! lol~ maybe they met at one of those dinners they have after filming and decided to do the MV. hehe...

anyway, it's so funny seeing her like that... like the feeling i get when seeing Hyori's two sides (FO-side, and singing in stage-side).

it was funny seeing MC Mong's manager in the MV too. he's a funny guy.

i think they worked with each other before on the cable sitcom/drama "The Great Catsby" so thats how they know each other. its like a mini collab between 1N2D and this show. and she looked awesome in the video.

can't wait for this weeks episode. so is it going to be 9 family members instead of the usual 8 cause of Shin Sung Rok?

i don't think SBS did a good job with the 2 parts like MBC cause they have stiff competition with WGM and they should have kept this show in the middle segment cause just as of last week KBS moved 1N2D to the last segment, but Good Sunday has 2 segments now so idk.

Guest ashleesimpson

this week ep we have 9 members insteed of 8,

I wonder how will the teams be, because we have 9 ,hehe

OMG, I never knew that Hyori had extensions

because it looks sooo real. yeah even the colors match so well

that is because extension well the expensive kinds are made with 100% real human hair... I got it done once but boy it was not comfy at all... it made my scalp itch like hell...

each time she gets an extension... her hair gets dye to match the extension color that is why it matches so well.

WORD. that 10 minutes he got is when he actually do something..ahahah..other than that,he just seems spaced out..he looked like a depressed cute sexy puppy :sweatingbullets:

and yay for just change and FO this sunday..FO are grabbing more attention from viewers..seriously,who do they have to torture us to choose between this three channel? this is pure torture..of course we have dwlds but nothing beats live.. T.T

I thought that it was only me that thought that Brian was not himself... maybe he wasn't feeling good... we was some what quiet and was not very active as in other show.

Hello everyone

who is enjoying Family Outing.

This is one of the FOFansub Staff members. (koreanxfreak)

We as a team are looking for Korean Translators.

We thought we had enough but there is most of us have school and work.

Not alot of guys can sub this.

You don't have to be very good at korean/english but have the basic understanding korean.

we have translators that can help but please be at least 90% sure about what they are saying :)

You may ask questions in here :)

we will answer

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah, we really need korean to english translators right now.

it's very hard for us to keep up to speed with the current amount of active translators we have,

and with the extension in the lengths of the episodes, it's just going to make us slower...

so please help out if you can. you'll only need to translate about 10 minutes per episode (per week), or 20 at most.

and yay for just change and FO this sunday..

it's going to be like this from now on, i think.

i think they worked with each other before on the cable sitcom/drama "The Great Catsby" so thats how they know each other. its like a mini collab between 1N2D and this show. and she looked awesome in the video.

oh i didn't know that. haven't even heard of that sitcom before. lol~

but yeah, i saw it as a mini-collab bw FO and 1N2D... which still seems strange to me, since they're sorta like rivals...

but all the members of both shows are close and stuff in real life. it's pretty funny. haha~

i don't think SBS did a good job with the 2 parts like MBC cause they have stiff competition with WGM and they should have kept this show in the middle segment cause just as of last week KBS moved 1N2D to the last segment, but Good Sunday has 2 segments now so idk.

i think putting Family Outing, their highest ratings getter, first is better than putting it second. i think it needs to avoid 1N2D altogether. lol~

i think putting Family Outing, their highest ratings getter, first is better than putting it second. i think it needs to avoid 1N2D altogether. lol~

true but either way they are at a disadvantage cause they are showing only 2 shows and both shows are going up against the top shows from the other two channels.

Guest silverwingz

ok, so i've sent the subs to teri (our encoder) to be encoded...

i don't know when she'll get it done, but at least you guys know that it'll be soon...

i loved this episode. can't wait for you guys to watch it with subs too. :lol:

true but either way they are at a disadvantage cause they are showing only 2 shows and both shows are going up against the top shows from the other two channels.

lol... it really can't be helped... whatever order they put it in...

the ordering of the other channels makes it hard for Good Sunday... lol~

but at least having Family Outing against WGM is better than having it against IN2D.

WGM gets around 18% in ratings, but 1N2D gets like 40+% in ratings...

so let's just hope that FO will get more and more attention. it's gaining a lot of popularity so far.

Archived