[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niken inrianybabay

does anybody know the song on episode 62 when shin hyun jun was the guest and jhae jin was trying to jump off the waterfall? it's in 37.40..thanks before..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest todaevip

This is my favorite VS ever
i have download all episode but several episode are broken.
how can i find them with hardsub??

that reminded me to quickly get a backup external hdd nurika said: does anyone knows any site that have FO full episodes for downloads ..?
My HDD died and went to tech heaven and I've lost lots of my collections including my FO's collection .. *sobs*
Its hard to find 'em as lots of site is banned and dead links from MF .. T_T
I desperately miss FO so much and wish to rewatch 'em .. T_T
If anybody knows, pls tell me ~ Thanks in advance .. :)

Guest beautifullifeex

Hi. :D Tell me some of your favorite episodes ~ episodes 7 and 8 :D And favorite family member ~ for me obviously Daesung ;)

My fave family member is Lee Hyori!

She just kilIs it- for me she is a walking talking breathing Variety Show lol

lloveher!

FO1 forever!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Family Outing Season 1 Ep 35http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/eng-family-outing-season-1-ep-35/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest NatalieN

I found a source to download Engsub of FOs1, so I dl it and reup on Dailymotion. Here is my playlist: http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x31ht2_kchannel1_engsub-family-outing-s1/1BTW, anyone who want to dl Engsub of FO1 or raws, plz send message to me

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi!

I made Family Outing fansite - http://familyouting.cf/. There are full episodes of 1 & 2 seasons with english subtitle & video has the best quality that anyone can find with English subbed: 

- 1 Season. I uploaded all episodes that I once downloaded from Intl Subs (iSUBS). Episodes are 600-1100mb, avi (format: xvid,divx). I re-encoded all episodes from avi to streamable mp4 (avc) practically without quality loss  (using ffmpeg), it's the same.

- 2 Season. Half of the season: RAW (raw avi to mp4 as in season 1) + subtitles (they automatically displayed when video plays) & the rest part of season has the best video quality I could find.

You can watch or download episodes.

Archived