[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

Guest baqinardo

no way... that won't happen for a VERY long time.

Amen!! :)

yeah i know! after Haha left, the ratings have dropped tremendously!

i'm just comparing their percentages, regardless of the days they air.

1N2D's got 34% once (that's the rating it got by itself, without the other two shows ratings combined)...

and even Happy Together (airs on Thursdays) has gotten higher ratings than Infinity Challenge. i think it still has lately...

Infinity Challenge is still the highest ranking variety show for Saturdays tho, despite only having around 14%.

other ones on Saturday like Shin Dong Yup & Shin Bong Sun's Champagne, Star King & Star Golden Bell usually get around 10%...

oic now.. :)

34%?? :w00t::wub:

KHD n teams really something :wub:

IMHO, Yoo Jae Suk right now, not as funny as before (especially after X-man) :sweatingbullets: .

may be coz he's getting older ?! :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the rating info.

it's so clear.. :)

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sang_woo_always

WOW. daesung's first guess?? AWESOME. will watch.

especially cause DONGWAN AND HYORI!!! <3

Guest silverwingz

IMHO, Yoo Jae Suk right now, not as funny as before (especially after X-man) :sweatingbullets: .

may be coz he's getting older ?! :sweatingbullets:

aww... i dunno, i guess... but he's still one of my favourite MCs.

there's just something about him that makes him so likeable, without him having to do body gags and stuff (which most other MCs do).

at the moment, his best show to me is probably Happy Together (with Park Myung Soo, Shin Bong Sun...)

Guest baqinardo

aww... i dunno, i guess... but he's still one of my favourite MCs.

there's just something about him that makes him so likeable, without him having to do body gags and stuff (which most other MCs do).

at the moment, his best show to me is probably Happy Together (with Park Myung Soo, Shin Bong Sun...)

i liked YJS too b4. but i think he has been beaten by KHD now :rolleyes:

so funny when peoples compare this two great MCs :lol:

owh yeah, Happy Together. i forgot that :sweatingbullets:

at least he still have high rating program :)

i wonder when he'll get married...

Guest silverwingz

^ that's great news! congratulations to him and his wifey-to-be.

(i hope it's not because he got her pregnant like Park Myung Soo and Lee Soo Geun did tho! lol... but either way, it's great news!)

btw, shouldn't it be a 9 years age difference?

it's funny, coz you just asked in your previous post and then news came out of his wedding! :lol:

Guest baqinardo

btw, shouldn't it be a 9 years age difference?

it's funny, coz you just asked in your previous post and then news came out of his wedding! :lol:

owh yeah :blush:

mistakenly calculate the age :blush:

so weird, i used to be great in Math :sweatingbullets::wacko:

36-27 = 9 haha... not 36-29 = 7 :sweatingbullets:

Hoho.. Jae Suk n I have chemistry... haha... :lol:

Guest missinu

OMFG!! KANGDAESUNG!! ^o^ I can't wait for the show to come out~ *goesfangirlcrazy*

xD!! and omg! YJS's married?! ROFL!! it's funny how someone was saying that he should get married and POOF! News comes out that he's getting married!XD!!

Guest Foon000

thanks for the info! i swear, Hyori is always so lucky... getting work with some of the best guests on the shows she's on... hehe...

i thought it might have been him, coz the pic of the guy in the poster near the top looked like him... but i wasn't 100% sure.

and looking at the poster, it looks like there's probably another guest as well (since there's another person on it)... the one behind Hyori...

-edit-

actually, i think the guy behind Hyori in the poster is the guy standing next to her! anyone know who he is?

yoh! i've noticed daesung's blurry face too, but his face is on the billboard behind them as well..

would he be part of the crew??

Guest silverwingz

Hoho.. Jae Suk n I have chemistry... haha... :lol:

xD!! and omg! YJS's married?! ROFL!! it's funny how someone was saying that he should get married and POOF! News comes out that he's getting married!XD!!

i know! it's so funny~

yoh! i've noticed daesung's blurry face too, but his face is on the billboard behind them as well..

would he be part of the crew??

as much as i would love for him to be... he's not listed as part of the permanent hosts...

Guest -sLeEpYhEaD-

^ a regular...??? *hopes*

they may still change their minds..Dae Sung may turn out to be soo good they decide to keep him...^^

i'm sure he'll do well.

as much as i would love for him to be... he's not listed as part of the permanent hosts...

mannn, how much fun it would be if Dae Sung is one of the host....the whole studio would be on crack..LOLL..

but i don't think it would be possible for him since BB is still not done with their Global Warning Tour and their new album is coming out soon...

Guest silverwingz

^

^ it's a possibility i guess... and looking at the preview, he is in the opening part where they show all the hosts...

maybe someone could look at his schedule and see whether he's scheduled to appear more than once... :unsure:

oh and thanks for the YT link, mJ. the one i posted takes ages to load! ^___^

Guest Cerise

The preview looks good, not so exciting though. :unsure:

I really hope it would be better....

Next Sunday is the first episode (right?).

Archived