[variety] Delicious Quiz 이 맛에 산다

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DKYang

I think this show will be better in the future if they change things up a bit. As in, half of the show could be quiz-like and the rest could be them making the food or whatever. More activities = better shows.

Guest Diavle

^High Five didn't really start until episode 2...

Overall, I was mostly paying attention to the members they picked. Some stood out more than others (like Boom, HY and the old guy) but overall I don't think I saw any dead weight. I know they have to spread the love but I still think they should sit Boom, HY and JHR together for maximum impact.

DeliciousQuizE186KOR080601SDTVXviD-.jpg

Spot the two geniuses lol.

Guest silverwingz

ok, so i watched the episode... i admit i didn't really enjoy it, but i'm also thinking that it's only because it's the first episode.

that it'll be like the case with Hi Five... just letting viewers know who the hosts are, what they're like... and a little taste of the show.

i hope it won't be entirely like this tho... wholly quiz, that is. i thought there was cooking involved (according to an article, they made kimchi).

oh well, like with most shows, i'll watch a couple of episodes before giving my full opinion. it's just started, so yeah...

there were some funny parts tho... like spelling Hollywood... some of them were so clueless, probably thinking it was another word or something. lol...

Guest baqinardo

Yay..

finally i watched this show last night :w00t: .

overall it was not bad show. :)

this show reminds me "Are You Ready" earlier episodes.

i hope they will grow with more interesting game or actions. if they kept the game n quiz just like that, i'm sure this show wont be longer T_T :(

(i dunno what will happen if there was no Hyun Young n Hye Ryun in this show :wacko: )

i thought at 1st time, the question would be around food only. But, what a surprise. there were so many category in there.

as we expected, they have to answer the question correctly, so that they can eat delicious food. To get that delicious food, they have to answer 5 question correctly in a category. if failed, they have to choose another category n answer 5 questions again. The right answer accepted if there r only 1 person answered that correctly.

1st category that has been choosen: Soju

1st question: How many times "Soju" words from that song? (Very stupid question for me :sweatingbullets: )

Shin Young dunno the answer, so first round failed.

Answer - 0 times.

haha... :lol:

When Hyun Young complained about the program n environment also funny. She said They came in the morning (8 Am) dress nicely, but they have to smell the BBQ meat at the right, Radio in front (They said that the MC who given the question talking too much, like reading news in Radio. haha...), Dog in the left side and VCR in the back. haha...

and the funny thing also, the MCs just met 5 mins before the program.. haha.. :lol:

so they also didnt know the exact rules.

so when Jung Ji Young asked the question:

"do we really can eat all of those if we answered it correctly?"

n he said "Wait a minute (refer to a dictionary)" haha... :lol:

2nd category : Hollywood

quest: Write Hollywood word in english alphabet

Shin Young: Hal ri ud ...haha... :lol: (i was laugh till cry)

Boom : Halliwod

Soo Hyun: horrywood

Only Jo Hye Ryun wrote in correctly. :)

Next category : France

Is the question, who gave "pig" name in France? :unsure:

Boom : Ji dan (Zidane)

An others :jandareukeu (Zandark)

n i didnt know the answer is Napolleon Bonaparte :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

^ i'm so glad you're here to explain/translate what happened on the show! thank you!!

the Hollywood bit got me laughing ^^.

Guest silverwingz

Summary for today's episode...

I think the theme is Octopus this week.

<이 맛에 산다>

식사 버라이어티 <이 맛에 산다> 제 2탄!

<이 맛에 산다> 7인의 식객군단과 문제 출제자를 소개합니다!

먹보들의 총출동! 대한민국 식신들의 총 집합!

‘이 맛에 산다’ 7인의 식객군단! 이무송, 조혜련, 정지영, 현영, 붐, 김신영, 김수현!

환상의 콤비! 캐스터와 해설의 이병진, 김태훈!

오늘의 음식! 스태미나의 제왕!

쫄깃한 낙지와 매콤한 양념 <낙지요리>

오늘의 음식 <낙지>와 관련 있는 퀴즈 다섯 문제를 연속으로 맞히면

식당 안으로 들어갈 수 있는 기회가 주어진다. 단, 기회는 단 10번!!

기절초풍 오답들로 출제자들을 경악케 한 식객군단!

한 입을 향한 이들의 사투가 시작된다! <한입퀴즈!>

낙지 요리를 맛 볼 행운의 1인은?

어느덧 시간은 흐르고.. 출제자도 식객들도 점점 기운이 빠져만 가는데..

과연, 이들은 낙지요리를 먹을 수 있을 것인가!

식객군단의 처절한 공복 퀴즈쇼! 식사 버라이어티 ‘이 맛에 산다!’ 기대하세요!

Credits: kbs.co.kr

Last week's samgyupsal (pork belly) made me hungry... lol...

Guest silverwingz

hey guys! how was episode 2? :sweatingbullets:

anyway... i've got a question... the show goes by the name 이 맛에 산다 now.

what does that translate to? is it still "Delicious Quiz"?

-edit-

[LQ] Delicious Quiz Episode 2 (080608)

http://www.badongo.com/vid/748624

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RD11UC7I

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=910...846b280f6a4ab32

Credits: DKYang's Blog

HQ video download links available at the blog.

Guest Diavle

Its up on Youtube.

The format is the same as the first ep.

Again, Boom and HY was where the fun was at. Lol at HY and the

planets question

and Boom

getting beaten up for answering... correctly

. The two even have their very own victory dance now. What bet did she make with the history question? Shin Young was supposed to

be a man

but what was that with Jeon Ji Young? "Toktoka"-something.

JHR is surprisingly not very active, prolly cuz of the seating arrangement.

I know its just talking but I like this show quite a bit for some reason, would love to know whats being said but I don't think that will be happening.

The articles I go through now mention it as "Lives Mate" instead of "Delicious Quiz", I'll stick with DQ.

Guest baqinardo

hey guys! how was episode 2? :sweatingbullets:

i'll download n watch it by tonight (after 1N2D). :rolleyes:

i never see u again in 1N2D thread

:unsure:silverwingz ..

what happens? :unsure:

anyway... i've got a question... the show goes by the name 이 맛에 산다 now.

what does that translate to? is it still "Delicious Quiz"?

yeah i noticed that also from ep. 1.

based on my own dictionary :sweatingbullets: , its "The Taste of Live"

Guest silverwingz

i'll download n watch it by tonight (after 1N2D). :rolleyes:

i never see u again in 1N2D thread

:unsure:silverwingz ..

what happens? :unsure:

it's coz i haven't watched any episodes recently... but i just made a post! (right before i read this! LOL~)

yeah i noticed that also from ep. 1.

based on my own dictionary :sweatingbullets: , its "The Taste of Live"

oooh.. 'the taste of life' sounds ok too... but i guess i'll stick with Delicious Quiz to avoid any confusion...

Guest A.lee

omg, i really love this show.

even if its only got to 2 episodes so far, im loving it!!

and kim suhyun's looking good B) even though he doesnt participate or speak up a lot :(

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah, he's a cutie... i think he's a newbie actor or something... he was in the sitcom Kimchi Cheese Smile. can't really find much else about him.

wonder how he got the position on this show!

Guest baqinardo

it's coz i haven't watched any episodes recently... but i just made a post! (right before i read this! LOL~)

oooh.. 'the taste of life' sounds ok too... but i guess i'll stick with Delicious Quiz to avoid any confusion...

Haha..

i thought u posted in there after u read my post.. :lol:

anyway, glad see u again in 1N2D (2N3D lately :sweatingbullets: ) thread..

yeah, no need to change the title. i also not too like with "The taste if Live" <_<

omg, i really love this show.

even if its only got to 2 episodes so far, im loving it!!

and kim suhyun's looking good B) even though he doesnt participate or speak up a lot :(

i watched it too..

the format totally no different from 1st episode :tears: Even format of the questions :mellow:

i wish they would change the format.. :tears:

i feel sorry for Kim Soo Hyun. He cant eat Seafood... but he answered most of the question about Movie "Old Boy".

He said he watched it 17 times :o:blink: (still cant beat my record. i watched Titanic, 20 times :phew: )

No wonder he can remember the name of the restourant :lol:

n also i cant stop laughing when Shin Young asked to write 8월 (parwol) - August in English.

she wrote "Palwoul".. haha....

cant stop laughing...

Guest silverwingz

The food this week is.... TROUT.

i feel sorry for Kim Soo Hyun. He cant eat Seafood... but he answered most of the question about Movie "Old Boy".

He said he watched it 17 times :o:blink: (still cant beat my record. i watched Titanic, 20 times :phew: )

No wonder he can remember the name of the restourant :lol:

he can't eat seafood? the poor guy! lol... and it's unlucky for him this week, coz the theme is Trout!

i don't think i've ever watched a movie that many times! the most if probably 5 times...? i guess i get sick of things easily...

n also i cant stop laughing when Shin Young asked to write 8월 (parwol) - August in English.

she wrote "Palwoul".. haha....

cant stop laughing...

hehe, thanks for your translations once again... hope you continue to do them! :sweatingbullets:

Guest freezspirit

I read about Park Kyung Lim being pregnant first and that she was going to continue with the radio show and planned work but with her management I think were going to slow down/ reduce on accepting new work especially any work that could cause problems during the pregnancy. I think they were having meeting/discussions with her, management, producers and doctors etc.

Park Myung Soo news broke after he published his honeymoon photos, not sure if he broke the news or one of his celebrity friends broke the news in a passing comment to the press.

Back on the topic of the show: haven't had the chance to watch it yet but reading your comments about Kimchi (personally never tried it or made it - but would love to give it a try) browsing online for some recipes not too sure about the link with cancer but what did some out my warning signals was some recipes had dangerous amounts of salt - which could lead to heart problems - maybe I'm wrong.

Guest baqinardo

Back on the topic of the show: haven't had the chance to watch it yet but reading your comments about Kimchi (personally never tried it or made it - but would love to give it a try) browsing online for some recipes not too sure about the link with cancer but what did some out my warning signals was some recipes had dangerous amounts of salt - which could lead to heart problems - maybe I'm wrong.

That was from the article.

but in the show, they even never make a food <_<

i wish they did.. :tears:

So, seems like no one watched ep. 3 huh?

less funny than previous ep. :sweatingbullets:

n again i wish they change the format :tears:

Q: where's Boom? :unsure:

is he quit?

or just "temporarily unavailable" like MU always do? :rolleyes: hehe..

n why should they invite Lee Jung? :crazy:

i hate that guy <_< - Sorry, Lee Jung's fans, no offense :)

But still, thanks to him coz he wanted to train Hyun Young's vocal :sweatingbullets:

Archived