Jang Ri In Wins Female Newcomer With Most Potential (mainland)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sillyHO

i just noticed that hankyung and JRI look really good together .... getting death glares from ELFs haha

iuno in the airport it looked like he was protecting her and the way he let her walk first was so gentleman-ish

woot props for bagging another award ^^

i want to see more of her in korea though

I'm so happy you pimped her out at the Korean Celeb Photos again! <3

And yeah, it wasn't me calling her fat, rofl, just quoting a Chinese fan who said she looks skinnier in person than onstage. ^^;;

Yeah~~ Han Geng is a really good gege to Li Yin. :D

Guest xx_dreamer_xx

aww, it's so cute how in most of the pictures ..

she's always standing beside or near hankyung. XD

anyways, congrats to jang ri in !

she's so pretty and talented !

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

Congratulations to her :)

I seriously love this GengYin couple (I don't mind SuYin too) , they looks great together <3

Guest mintberry

Ri In and SJ M! whoa I'm so jealous of her! :lol: She's really close to boys now isn't she. Glad to know she's not all alone there in China XDD She deserves the newcomer award!! For a talented singer like her she really deserves it.

Guest xmichellee

YAY JRI<3 she's so pretty, i like her outfit in the last 2 pictures...and she definitely deserved that award :)

Guest Hemera

i believe people when they say liyin's beautiful in real life...cuz she always looks so plain in pictures where she has to pose, but damn pretty in candid shots...

so adorable(and uhh..kinda creepy)...in her second sel-ca..and she looks gorgeous in that dress <3

Guest Luvables

She looks lovely. She totally deserves this. I hope she releases another single in korea. Her singing has improved so much.

Archived