• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ♥P U R E D O L L

but you were already pretty light to begin with : /

ohh um is it like likas papaya soap ?

or something else

• 5 weeks later...
Guest bliss82

i tried it for about 1 week so far and i think it does the job of lightening my body, i don't dare use it for my face though heheh :)

I think you scared the poor girl away. :blink: Even if her second photo was a bit too contrasty to be able to tell any real difference.

Anyway. I too am curious about what you can use to lighten your body. My face is several shades lighter than my arms and legs because I use SPF 40 on my face everyday, and use Shiseido White Lucent cleansing foam. O_O I've never seen Papaya soap in China or England before. Is it only phillipean?

Guest bliss82

i got my likas soap from ebay when i was in UK, so you should check for whitening soaps from there, there are loads, hope that helps :)

Guest colloquy

I don't know anything about whitening soap, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Here's some previews for her other pictures:

http://www.friendster.com/viewalbums.php?uid=16962270

Anyway, I'm kinda weirded out that people are so crass towards a newbie. There's virtually no blatant product endorsement like OMG!! I'M SELLING THIS PRODUCT!!, nor is she gloating about her looks or something. In those pictures, there seems to be a difference - and I don't really get why somebody would lighten/darken their skin. Photoshop could have simply been used to resize, contrast, etc. Anyway...

Guest cindeng

the last time i was in the philippines was 4 yrs ago

and im pretty sure RDL soap does exist.

but i never tried them, and it's not as popular as likas papaya.

and likas papaya does work.

iv been using it for 5 yrs now.

it also prevents lurking acnes and pimples. LOL.

but there is a better whitening soap now.

it made my brother's blackheads evacuate by itself!!

i just forgot which brand it is.

anyhoo, i dunno what the topic starter's motives are.

i dun even think that that is really her.

and SeL1nA, if u dont mind me asking, what program did you use?

Guest shazz08

Why may I ask, is there such an obsession with 'light' skin. I hope you read the ingredients before using some of these products; many lightening/whitening products contain steroids, which can thin the skin and cause other problems.

give her a break guys shes trying to help and let us be aware of new products and it may have worked for her^^

I guess Rdl is just not as known as papaya

I wonder which is more effective=)

Guest lea11

i cannot believe ppl are using SOAP to be 'white'. You do realize these products cause other undesirable side effects that would make you rather have darker skin?

Guest shazz08

i cannot believe ppl are using SOAP to be 'white'. You do realize these products cause other undesirable side effects that would make you rather have darker skin?

I agree.

Guest katrishavalenciano

wahh.. youre so light im so jealous :(

i packed lots of likas papaya soap from the phils. my mom always tell me to use em. but i got tired of em i preffer to use liquid soap. i wonder if they have rdl in the philippino stores in canada. hehe i wanna try! ill ask my cousins to bring some for me!

Guest miimisunshine

I think you scared the poor girl away. :blink: Even if her second photo was a bit too contrasty to be able to tell any real difference.

Anyway. I too am curious about what you can use to lighten your body. My face is several shades lighter than my arms and legs because I use SPF 40 on my face everyday, and use Shiseido White Lucent cleansing foam. O_O I've never seen Papaya soap in China or England before. Is it only phillipean?

the spelling is filipino btw and yea... but i think you can find it in any asian store. some people found it there.

Guest asianami

I checked out your pictures ~ you lied about Photoshop ... ~

You used Photoshop 7.0 for your pictures and you said YOU DON'T USE Photoshop !!!

proof

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9820/rd...ningsoapkk6.jpg

It's in german but you can see in this picture that you used Photoshop 7.0 for your picture !

For everyone who can read german, can proof my statement

OWNED!

Guest KTZ811

I checked out your pictures ~ you lied about Photoshop ... ~

You used Photoshop 7.0 for your pictures and you said YOU DON'T USE Photoshop !!!

proof

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9820/rd...ningsoapkk6.jpg

It's in german but you can see in this picture that you used Photoshop 7.0 for your picture !

For everyone who can read german, can proof my statement

^^Um hello, just a thought, BUUT just because it said that she used Adobe Photoshop that doesn't necessarily mean that she used it to look "white". As Colloquy said, she could have used it to crop or resize her photos.. I do that too, so.... :blink:

I don't know anything about whitening soap, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Here's some previews for her other pictures:

http://www.friendster.com/viewalbums.php?uid=16962270

Anyway, I'm kinda weirded out that people are so crass towards a newbie. There's virtually no blatant product endorsement like OMG!! I'M SELLING THIS PRODUCT!!, nor is she gloating about her looks or something. In those pictures, there seems to be a difference - and I don't really get why somebody would lighten/darken their skin. Photoshop could have simply been used to resize, contrast, etc. Anyway...

give her a break guys shes trying to help and let us be aware of new products and it may have worked for her^^

Guest _ATELIER

^^^^^^ that's what you guys call ownage now?

...'cause i thought that was pretty low.

to avoid being off topic, i don't understand why people are so

into this whitening trend. while i'm dying for a golden tan =[

Guest smilexsayumi

I was doing some research on this and I heard that this stuff contains mercury? O_O

Only for some though.. But I'm still a bit worried about buying it now.

Edit:

But just in case- How long does one soap last? :x

Archived