Lindsay Lohan Kissing Samantha Ronson

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mezzed
since when was lindsay a dyke o_o?

that's really mean, like you don't know or have any homosexual or bisexual friends?

cuz i come from a really small town & i have many friends that are either gay or bi.

sheesh.

lindsay can date who she wants to date, no one has the right to judge who she goes out with.

who cares if she's bisexual or a lesbian, it's who she is & we all have to support that.

why treat her any differently from then & now? she's still the same person.

no one treats lance bass any differently, so why her?

i don't even know what to say. Right when she starts looking healthy again and seems to be doing fine, she goes and turns lesbian.
since when was lindsay a dyke o_o?

Seriously... do you people ever listen to yourselves?

Guest yongwonhi
Wow look at all the homophobic comments.

She looks happy, good for her.

I know, seroiusly. Some of the comments here are ridiculous. If she's happy, then what's wrong with it?

Guest trangtwo

^I agree with the 4 posts above me. Whoaaa, ignorance is NOT bliss. A lot of these posts sound sooo elementary. Honestly, it makes a whole lotta difference when you meet all kinds of different people. It opens up your mind.

Anyway, as for the pics, I really don't care. It's really not a big deal. lol I don't know why people are trippin'...

Guest SukarDrops

her heels are so hot my eyeballs might fall out...god those heels are just love...and umm i kinda figured she might be bi..

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

so lindsay is now tired of guys and moving on to girls? alright then. whatever works.

i thought she was dating a guy just not too long ago. like last wk tho.

Guest Airy

Haha. I thought she wanted to sleep with as much men as she can. It's nice though that she's in a relationship now. Hope it can change her previous crazy lifestyle.

Guest Amanda Plz

Wow. After Lindsay's mother said she wasn't dating Samantha or "doing anything" with her, these pictures come out.

Whatever though. Whatever makes Lindsay happy.

Archived