WANG LEE HOM

Guest vicodin

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest princess_rei

Trailer of his movie Love In Diguise (written, directed by him and he plays lead)

I wanna see that movie!! >< it looks funny. And also, he's hot, which is sort of off topic, but still haha. Why is he so awesome? =]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest <maYO>

Okay, I'm slow. I know who Wang Lee Hom is, and I've never really given him a chance.

Anyways I AM IN LOVE WITH HIS VOICE! He is so amazingly awesome.

I know someone hit me, I'm slow. He has been around for awhile, and i didn't bother to give him a chance.

Anyways Lee Hom has just gotten another fan!

Guest yooheex3

i love wang lee hom , his music and lyrics.

his lyrics has a special meaning. i love how he tries different types of music; ballad, r&b, pop and rock.

he's talented like jay chou.

i'm glad he choose music over medical.

if his mom didnt ask him what he truly love the most

he wont show his musical talent to the whole world.

Guest shesellsseashell

Leehom to be in upcoming 3D "Mulan"?!

Written by: fufu on 7/26/2010 @ CpopAccess.com

Source: Appledaily

The upcoming 3D Hollywood movie, “Mulan”, has been confirmed to start shooting in October in Mainland China and Zhang Ziyi takes the role as both producer and lead actress. The production cost for the movie is estimated to be a hundred million (USD).

There have been many versions of the story and last year, Director Jingle Ma Cho Shing also filmed his version with Vicki Zhao Wei and Aloys Chen Kun as its leads. Zhang Ziyi’s “Mulan” was originally scheduled to begin filming last year, but due to financial issues, it was postponed. The movie is to be financed by Disney and other Mainland investors, and it will be directed by Chuck Russell.

Zhang Ziyi will not only be playing the main lead character, Mulan, she is also the producer. In recent years, she has grown an interest in taking part behind the scenes for movies that she also star in. Since the movie will be shot in 3D, its original production cost rose from eighty million to a hundred million (USD).

Although the male lead has not been decided, recent rumors have surfaced that the role will be played by the American born Chinese Leehom Wang. However, Leehom responded through his manager yesterday, “I have not received an invitation to play the role, but I hope that I will have a chance to work with such an exceptional actress as Zhang Ziyi."

Article from AsianFanatics

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I hope the rumors become true, Leehom seem to fit the criteria for the role :]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heartdrops

Omg Leehom's new album is awesome! To be honest, I didn't really like this last 2 albums because they were so boring, but this new album is soooo good! Recommend!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest evelyim123

OMG I'm such a bad fan! I did not know that he just released a new album. I've been stuck in the k-pop loop for quite awhile and then everything about c-pop kinda just died down for me. But I'm so glad that he is finally back! I gotta give his new album a listen.

Guest Heart<3

omgsh, I can't believe he has a new album out! I was just wondering when he was going to release another album.

I just heard some of the songs on youtube, and I have to say, tracks 4, 5 & * are pretty good to my ears xD

• 3 months later...
Guest chadongsaeng

whoooa !!! i love lee hom^^

my friends was introduced bout him 5 years ago but im not update about him so much...

im only bought 1 album of him~ n all songs are cool ^^b

i just watched his movie with Crystal Liu- LOVE IN DISGUISE

i can say that it was a pretty entertaining movie..on some areas they overdid the acting

but i love both leehom and cystal to even complain haha

the greatest thing about the movie is the OST specially this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvUsOXNPVxo&feature=player_embedded

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

i heard she was a member of the class of 2002 at harvard.  studied economics and east asian studies.  worked on wall street and t hen traveled around china to explore.  spoke cantonese and mandarin as well as french.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived