Miley Being Seductive...... Again.

Guest leongfun

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PrototypeStacy

okay... so wth is wrong with her.

even if she likes taking pics like these, she has nothing to show...

gawd, someone needs to get rid of her.

worst disney star ever.

Guest prelude
-.-;;;

god. what is up with this girl....

agreed.

I don't think the pix are that bad, yeah she shouldn't do this but people are blowing out of proportion.

15-year-old teenagers? Freshmen in high school? I know some people do that, but they don't post it for the world to see. They're neither world-famous or every preschool/elementary school student's idol.

I know that I'm never letting my kids watch Disney channel.

Guest chitah

are you freaking kiddin gme?! i cant take anymrore 10 year olds running around trying to be like miley T_T

Guest CitrusFlower
I don't think there's anything wrong with her she's just being a teen. Lots of girls her age are like that now a days, you can even find it on soompi. And if you're saying not true than good, you hung out with the right crowd.

I don't think the pix are that bad, yeah she shouldn't do this but people are blowing out of proportion.

Teens don't this, it's just the media thinks they do. Maybe some do but people make it seem like alot of teens do this. It's no blown out of proportion, the fact she's a disney kid and a role model for little 8 year old kids who needs someone to follow and look up to. Kids have access to the internet and what if they search Miley Cyrus and a picture like this pop. They might think since Hannah Montana is doing it why can't I?

Guest elaineheaven

Aha, the pictures look so funny and out of place.

The way she poses is like WTF?

Hahaha. That girl's just confused and shes a teenager.

Ah she'll get over this phase.

Guest jhealizzie

who is she?

well, i don't find her body that sexy though.

and she's not that pretty too..

no offense to her fans! :|

Guest dorkiee__ness

i don't understand why girls take pictures like that...its pretty degrading to women or in her case, young teenage girls

Archived