Jessica Does It Again ... But It's Not Boa This Time..

Guest pinkberri~*

Guest simply korean

tsk tsk tsk again.

does she ever learn?

and she's talkign abotu ppl who are about

50x's bigger than she is.

respect.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's seriously just a sad girl. I think from now on she should start being careful of what she says,

because it seems people still are interested in what she's doing or going to say next.

Guest corazoncomplicando

dang. some people just never learn. btw, i remember she did the same thing to boa a while back but don't remember what she said. lol. yeah, bad memory. anybody care to enlighten me? thanks.

well, i am waiting for her dissing super junior or dbsk...i am sure she'd be dead...al elves and casiopeian will kill her, for sure...ow, yeah, don't forget Big Bang ... ao VIPs will volunteer to kick her a@# ...

Jeez. and some people were making a big deal out of Tiffany's correction of a sunbae's english on a variety show. compared to that J.H's comment makes Tiffany's mistake seem so insignificant.

some people were actually willing to give her a second chance.

she can kiss that possibility good bye.

alot people diss artists, but since shes aiming to get into the same area she should really have some respect.

i thought she wouldve learnt.

WHERE THE HECK ARE THE MODS?!?!

this is a totallllllll bashing thread. it needs to be closed down.

jessica h.o is actually really nice. i've talked to her & she's really sweet. but she is also human so she'll make mistakes. to her she's not making fun of a celeb cuz she IS a celeb (not extremely popular but still a celeb) it might be diff to us but its like us badmouthing eachother. its whatever..

just leave her alone & let her be.

but seroiusly some people are pathetic enough to frkcn stalk her.. seriously i think thats worse.. like stalking her until she finally writes a mean comment. & then showing everyoneeee. good job. way to go. u must have so many things to do w/ ur life.

yeah what she did was wrong but u guys have no right to bash her like this.. I WILL STICK UP FOR MY UNNIE!! she shouldn't have said those things but u shouldnt say things like she's saying either. goodnes.. & im still shocked the mods arent closing this thread.

Guest dwie

Wow first I was shocked/afraid because I thought it was Jessica Jung..

But yeah I don't know this girl but she doesn't seem really nice to me :P.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

jessica saying something about daniel henney is the same as people here saying something about jessica ho

why bash her? if you don't like her, then fair enough, there's no need to have a go about her

shes just expressing her opinion

Guest hui yee

gosh

whats wrong with her? she thinks she's good to judge ppl like that???!

even if she is, she's not afterall by judging ppl like that..

BTW, it can be some anti-fan hacker who hack her account

Guest marialolly

I really don't know her, but..

There's 2 differents things whats in my mind said.

1. How can she saying that while she's busy with her schedule? Maybe it can be that somewone make it something and act like her.

2. If it's real facebook, Is she jealous or just trying to be better then them? If so, then like everyone said. Se didn't learn a lesson. :[ Sounds like a traitor for her.

Guest aegyolicious

fo'reals...this is a dumb issue..who cares if she talks ish? At least she's speaking her mind & I rather have someone speak there mind if positive or negative instead of giving a fake smile & pretending everything is peachy.

so she's talking -ish about celebrites does it really matter?

I mean look there are alot of celebrities that talk ish about others...

I don't even think Jessica is all that but I like her for just speaking her mind.

I rather have someone speak there mind & be negative then "fake the funk" & pretend everything is all peaches & cream.

I do think she was being rude but who cares it's on HER facebook so if she wants to be rude & negative on HER myspace or facebook then let her be...

i mean she can speak her mind if she wants..i would give her props for not being fake. but i think you're missing the point here.

it's the way you say it. it's how you say it.... that is the difference.

and it's really not about 'say what's on ur mind vs pretending'... you don't have to pretend. you don't have to pretend to like him.

she doesn't have to do anything. i'm sure u heard the phrase.. if you can't say something nice.. don't say it.

she doesn't have to be fake w/ him.. she can just not say it.

and if she really didn't like him and wanted to speak her mind.. all she could have said was 'yea..but i don't like him'...but how did she say it?

just because she says it on HER blog..on HER facebook.. doesn't mean it's okay to say..

there are ways to criticize and speak your mind without being a bleep about it. i think she was just rude and disrespectful.

Guest PhuongNguyen

WHERE THE HECK ARE THE MODS?!?!

this is a totallllllll bashing thread. it needs to be closed down.

jessica h.o is actually really nice. i've talked to her & she's really sweet. but she is also human so she'll make mistakes. to her she's not making fun of a celeb cuz she IS a celeb (not extremely popular but still a celeb) it might be diff to us but its like us badmouthing eachother. its whatever..

just leave her alone & let her be.

but seroiusly some people are pathetic enough to frkcn stalk her.. seriously i think thats worse.. like stalking her until she finally writes a mean comment. & then showing everyoneeee. good job. way to go. u must have so many things to do w/ ur life.

yeah what she did was wrong but u guys have no right to bash her like this.. I WILL STICK UP FOR MY UNNIE!! she shouldn't have said those things but u shouldnt say things like she's saying either. goodnes.. & im still shocked the mods arent closing this thread.

So if she calls you a kool-aid, would you still think that she's nice? I understand your point; and I do agree, but I think the only reason you think she's nice is because she's nice TO YOU. However... this isn't about her being nice to someone; it's about her being calling someone a REALLY offensive term; thus, everyone is focused on that.

I do agree that the people cussing at her and calling her name are no better. Afterall... she calls someone name; and you guys does it back... what make you and her any different?

Archived