• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yez!! he has such an awesome voice

별명이 릴렉스라는 사람♥

The person whose nickname is Ril Rek Seu (Relax) -- Get it? HAHA

is from 알렉스 right? LOL

합이 12000원 인 사람♥

The person whose income (??) is 12000won

i laughed at this one. how come he says he only gets $12? perhaps $12 an hour? 8Dv that's good money :D

Guest me094

Yah... Alex... he has such a great voice and Clazziquai is such a great group... i just started to listen to them after Alex and Ji Sun from Lovaholic did the collab... i just had to find out who the great voice belonged to...

I was just looking at his profile... hey... we have the same birthday... how cool... not year but month and day... September 2... he's 4 years older...

Guest misskorea

내가 본 당신은 이런사람....

The person I saw is like this...

이름이 추헌곤 인 사람♥

The person/one whose name is Chu Hun Gon

남자인 사람♥

The person who is a male

캐나다로 이민갔던 사람♥

The person who immigrated to Canada

클래지콰이의 남자보컬인 사람♥

The person who is the male vocal of Clazziquai

노래를 잘 부르는 사람♥

The person who sings well

인기가 아주 많은 사람♥

The person who has a lot of popularity

싸이월드에 미니홈피를 가지고 있는 사람♥

The person who has a Cyworld Minihompy

겸손한 사람♥

The person who is humble

웃긴말로 되돌려 주기도 하는 사람♥

in funny language a person who turns around

별명이 알곤, 알군, 곤잘레쓰, 알곤이 등등 많은 사람♥

The person whose nickname is Al Gon, Al Goon, Gon Jahl Reh Sseu, Al Gon & so on

합이 12000원 인 사람♥

The person whose total amount is 12000won

주쓰 마셔놓고 커피를 마신줄 알았던 사람♥

The person who we thought would drink juice and afterwards drink coffee

크리스티나의 동생인 사람♥

The person whose the younger brother of Christina

집에서 막내인 사람♥

The person who is the youngest in the family

79년생인 사람♥

The person who was born in 1979

진짜 생일이 9월 2일인 사람♥

The person whose real birthday is Sept 2

호적 생일은 9월 5일인 사람♥

The person whose fake birthday is Sept 5

엄마가 낳고 3일동안 고민한 사람♥

The person whose mother worried for three days after giving birth

돼지를 좋아하는 사람♥

The person who likes pigs

요즘따라 살이 쪽쪽 빠지는 사람♥

The person who seems to be losing a lot of weight these days

Isn't she lovely를 자주 부르는 사람♥

The person who sings "Isn't she lovely" often

죠스바를 좋아하는 사람♥

The person who like Jjo seu ba

바나나우유를 좋아하는 사람♥

The person who like banana milk

바나나우유 씨에프 제의를 받고싶어 하는 사람♥

The person who would like to do a banana milk commercial

호두마루를 무지무지 싫어하는 사람♥

The person who really really hates walnut floor

초콜렛이 있는 과자를 좋아하는 사람♥

The person who likes chocolates in biscuits

말이라도 케토톱, 아스피린, 비타500을 준 사람♥

the person just by saying to offer cattop,asprin & vita 500 (note: brand of vitamines in korea)

담배를 피는 사람♥

The person who smokes

금연했다가 다시 피는 사람♥

(the person who after quitting smoke restart)

나를 '노세미양' 이라고 부르는 사람♥

The person who calls me " Ms. No Seh Mi"

국밥을 좋아하는 사람♥

The person who likes soup-rice

골무모자를 즐겨쓰는 사람♥

The person who enjoys/likes wearing gol moo hats

별명이 릴렉스라는 사람♥

The person whose nickname is Ril Rek Seu (Relax)

별다방 가시는 사람♥

The person who goes to star cafe

몽이를 키웠던 사람♥

The person who took care of Mong (Maybe they're talking about a pet...)

고양이도 키웠던 사람♥

The person who also took care of a cat

아이팟을 원츄하는 사람♥

(iPod want u person)

기독교를 믿는 사람♥

The person who is a Christian

믿거나 말거나 학창시절 때 공부 못했다고 한 사람♥

Whether you believe it or not, the person who didn't do well in school

I'm taking that this is Alex's response to the statements above:

나도 몰랐는데 내가 이런사람이군요! ^^

I did know that I was this kind of person! ^^

아주 아기자기 잘적어주셔서 정말 기분 좋아지는 하루입니다.

My day is getting better since reading this list that lists so precisely

여러분도 항상 행복하시고 건강하시기 바랍니다.

I wish everyone to always be happy and healthy

Guest tuesdhei

jst curious. shouldnt this thread be in MUSIC becos he's a singer not an actor??

he's acting now too :) ... he did this short drama last year, a four (4) episode series -- "Finding Love" or also known as "Love Discovery" with Han Ye In of Coffee Prince...

Guest alius

^^^^REALLY???? gosh i gotta find out where to dl. cos im a fan of him heheheeh

thx so much for tellin me

Guest tuesdhei

so what's new with ALEX aside from his recording? this is what he's up to these days....

Korean artistes lend their voices for the I L♥ve Asia project

Top-notch Korean artists and sports star gathered together yesterday to lend their voices for the I L♥ve Asia project.

Yesterday morning, famous Korean figure skater Kim Yuna, biggest valued blue chip stock Wonder Girls, 200 Pounds Beauty movie star Kim Ah Joong plus other top stars gathered together at Louis Studio in Samsungdong.

kpopwearetheasia.jpg

(incase you're wond'rin where ALEX is... he's at the backrow second from left to right)

They were gathered here to lend their voices to the I L♥ve Asia project, conceptualized by action star Jackie Chan, producer Park Jin Young and director Kang Je Kyu to help victims from the devastating Sichuan earthquake in China.

For this track called "We are the Asia" (korean version of "We Are the World"), Park Jin Young, Jackie Chan, Wonder Girls, Wheesung, Chae Yeon, Brown Eyed Girls, Kim Dong Wan, Kan Mi Yeon, Hong Rok Ki, Ko Jun Yup, Kang Rae Won, Alex, Horan, Jeon Hye Bin, Kim Ah Joong, Kim Yuna, Yoo Seung Ho, Han Hye Jin, etc, numbering 30 over stars took part in the recording.

Due to scheduling conflicts, many other stars couldn't make it for yesterday recording. But a second recording has been scheduled for 5th June.

Park Jin Young was very enthusiastic about this project as he composed the track "We are the Asia". He had just flown in from America a few hours earlier and then immediately headed for the recording studio to direct proceedings.

kpopwearetheasia2.jpg

The stars who lend their voices all wore t-shirts with the I L♥ve Asia logo and started recording from 11am without even stopping for lunch until finally ending it at 3pm in the afternoon. Figure skater Kim Yuna had some trouble initially since it was her first collaboration with so many artistes. But she was soon able to adapt and resumed her cheerfulness.

Park Jin Young expressed, "To be able to cast their busy schedules to one side, every artiste beautiful and lovely hearts to want to do something for the victims of the earthquake has really touched me. I hope that our little effort will bring hope to all Asians who are suffering and in pain."

The track "We Are the Asia" will be recorded and made into a digital single, DVD, Making film and shown during performances in China. It will also be released in Korea, China, Japan plus other Asian countries. All proceeds received for this I L♥ve Asia project will be donated to the Sichuan earthquake relief efforts.

Watch the video HERE

credit: coolsmurf / ahboo

Guest tuesdhei

Hi, everyone. Alex's new solo album is available for pre-order now. Its release date is June 13, 2008. Isn't this exciting? :sweatingbullets:

And yes, it includes "Flowerpot" as a bonus track. Yippee!

Check out this link here :- http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry9813252

THANKS FOR POSTING IT HERE "DIHEI"... I can't wait for my copy -- I ordered one already... :D

...just now i was watching VITAMIN at KBS World in my cable then it went to commercial, when it came back they played a song with a voice that was so familiar so i turned around and look and guess who? it's ALEX! as a guest cook for that particular episode and he's called MR. MEAL ha ha cute! he's so talented -- i admire guys who can cook and not just cook but with a great way of preparing the ingredient and the meal itself and ALEX is like a chef when he does... once i have a copy of that particular episode i'll post the link here to share....

You mean this one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4ThjMgO_oMA

or this one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cui9oE6Knvc

omo..there's more than one clip... :w00t: this is awesome.. :lol:

hehehe.. thanks to your post, I found these Mr. meal clips ^^ ahh they're so great.. haha..

Alex is really something... a guy who can sing AND cook... :wub:

Guest tuesdhei

i'm more surprised now than the day i saw him..... so he has been in that show for quite some time now and not just as a guest which i thought he was that day..... i've been watching almost every show there is in KBS and it's a pity that i only noticed alex now coz i think i remember seeing him before --- even in the music video of "seducing mr. perfect" singing along daniel henney was alex too -- i saw him before but really have not noticed him till WGM.... i totally adore the guy -- he is so talented... and another thing, before becoming a singer alex used to work as a cook in a japanese restaurant, amazing really ---FYI to all....

You mean this one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4ThjMgO_oMA

or this one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cui9oE6Knvc

omo..there's more than one clip... :w00t: this is awesome.. :lol:

hehehe.. thanks to your post, I found these Mr. meal clips ^^ ahh they're so great.. haha..

Alex is really something... a guy who can sing AND cook... :wub:

as for the YOU Tube -- thanks for posting it @ least i was able to see more of alex cooking but the episode that i saw wasn't even any of those... so let's wait maybe it will be uploaded soon right :blush:

i can't wait to see him with shin ae tomorrow....

don't forget guys --- tomorrow at 6:30 seoul time WGM @ MBC -- AlShin will be back!

watch it here: TV Ants

Alex Startling Confession, "When I made my solo album, it became a story about Shin Ae"

"AlShin Couple" romance once again brought "pink romance" to the studio.

alex4.jpg

Alex who is coming back to MBC Sunday Sunday Night "We Got Married" after a month absence confessed during the 3rd June taping at Gyeonggi-do, Ilsan, MBC Dream Center that his heart for Shin Ae hasn't changed at all.

Alex whose first solo album is coming out on the 11th revealed that during the album preparation, the songs became stories about Shin Ae. This caused excitement amongst the other celebrities and production staff.

At the recording site, MC Lee Hyuk Jae asked, "I am curious about something" upon seeing "Al-Shin couple". He asked, "You must've been busy because of your solo album. During your album preparation while writing the songs, did you ever think of Shin Ae?". Alex shyly admitted "After I wrote the music/lyrics, they came to be about Shin Ae". (The lyrics reminded him of Shin Ae)

The others asked Alex, "Then in the next episode, are you going to sing a song?", Alex answered with a mysterious laughter, "It's a secret".

During his time at "We Got Married", Alex has serenaded songs to Shin Ae and gained popularity as the "Romance Groom". His "Flower Pot", "Only You" (note: He has never sung this song – a mistake in the article), "Like A Child" have been warmly received by the netizens. His solo album "My Vintage Romance" includes the ballad title song "If You" as well as "Sorry For Making You Wait", "Lover", "Love", "Cheerful Day".

One of the broadcasting people said, "Alex has prepared a secret surprise event for Shin Ae who has waited for him. We have finished recording this and we will show this to the public in mid-June." In the meantime, MBC Dramanet has prepared an "Alex/Shin Ae Special Episode" on the 7th for their comeback.

credit: coolsmurf / o-cha

translated by o-cha.

Guest tuesdhei

:w00t: OMO! :w00t: OMO!

I'm listening to SBS FM Korea right now and they just played FLOWERPOT the Version of Alex, "The Single" and not the extracted one from WGM --- :blush: finally I heard one single from his NEW album, "My Vintage Romance" :w00t:

oh and he updated his cyworld recently with main caps, "MY VINTAGE ROMANCE... JUST FOR YOU" hmmm.... i just wonder B)B)

Guest dihei

LOL! Tuesdhei, u really should check out the main WGM and AlShin threads more often. Alex released the recorded version of "Flowerpot" as a digital single just a few days after his last episode on WGM (Epi 8). Someone very kindly uploaded it for us at the main thread immediately after its release. You might want to check out this link while we're at it :- http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry9823545. Enjoy!

Hope to see u more often at the official AlShin thread. Didn't get round to thanking u for opening the official Alex thread. I think it will pick up speed once AlShin come back to WGM and also once Alex's new solo album is released on June 13. I do think this thread is a bit difficult to find since Alex is more of a singer rather than an actor. Don't shoot me now. :lol: See ya!

Guest tuesdhei

LOL! Tuesdhei, u really should check out the main WGM and AlShin threads more often. Alex released the recorded version of "Flowerpot" as a digital single just a few days after his last episode on WGM (Epi 8). Someone very kindly uploaded it for us at the main thread immediately after its release. You might want to check out this link while we're at it :- http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry9823545. Enjoy!

Hope to see u more often at the official AlShin thread. Didn't get round to thanking u for opening the official Alex thread. I think it will pick up speed once AlShin come back to WGM and also once Alex's new solo album is released on June 13. I do think this thread is a bit difficult to find since Alex is more of a singer rather than an actor. Don't shoot me now. :lol: See ya!

that just fine.... thanks really.... oh yeah i already saw that from ALSHIN thread but i didn't noticed the "digital single" but i did read the 3 versions of "flowerpot" :blink:

how stup of me yikes

LOL---- and that's why it's just a bonus track.... anyway -- was still happy to hear him on the radio even though i'm million miles away from seoul -- i also have the one extracted from WGM.... i'll be doing that soon (visit the other threads more often than i used to) since they'll be back today..... no harm done :D thanks

Guest pinochio

i love him....he's seems like an amaizing persone

i think he has a very good voice

he kinda looks like a player but i love him to death

does anyone knows how tall he is?

Guest damifino

080609 MBC Come To Play

CTP.E198.080609.HDTV.XViD-Ental.avi

We Got Married Special with the cast of the show

For all those who are already a member of my clubbox PLEASE use memo/PM to download as it doubles the points towards a gold box which allows the files to remain permanently as opposed to only 30 days.

For those who aren't, I'll send you a memo/PM as soon as you join.

Archived