New Sm Boyband : Shinee (sounds Like Shiny)

Guest Soy

Guest Yangie12

'Noona you're pretty (Replay)' is too addicting. I've been listening to this song all day long, four days in a row. And I still love it. My favorite is Minho ^^ Though it's still too early to pick your favorite..but I'm pretty determined.

Anyway, chuchu728 your banners & wallpapers are lovely! I took your wallpaper if you don't mind (= They are on the screen now xD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bands182

im quite liking shinee at this moment, im trying not to compare them to anyone, since they havent shown us what theyve got yet....

their debut performance was good, they sang live which surpirsed me as well as danced in synch.

im loving their debut song atm, and ive heard their remixed version of it, which i love even more!

i hope theyre successful and build up their own name instead of having other people call them soundalikes.

can anyone tell me what their ethicinity is?

im getting mixed info and not sure which to believe, apparently only one of them is korean whilst the rest is chinese...?!?!

if someone could help clear this up then thank you in advance!!

SHINee hwaiting!

Guest charmaine (:

i love SHINee! their song is so catchy and they're dancing is so amazing!

their debut performance was pretty awesome... they seem to have a lot of fans already!

i'm not a noona to any of them though except taemin, so i can't really be a "noona fan". <_<

i'm just a regular, ol' fan. :blush:

Guest hyeminnie

im quite liking shinee at this moment, im trying not to compare them to anyone, since they havent shown us what theyve got yet....

their debut performance was good, they sang live which surpirsed me as well as danced in synch.

im loving their debut song atm, and ive heard their remixed version of it, which i love even more!

i hope theyre successful and build up their own name instead of having other people call them soundalikes.

can anyone tell me what their ethicinity is?

im getting mixed info and not sure which to believe, apparently only one of them is korean whilst the rest is chinese...?!?!

if someone could help clear this up then thank you in advance!!

SHINee hwaiting!

they're all korean. at first i thought jonghyun was chinese cuz of his featuring song, but he's korean. i think your sources have their ethnicities mixed up cuz some of them know english and chinese.

Introducing to you SHINee Subs!

SHINee Subs is part of SHINee forums and we have created this subbing team to bring HQ subs for SHINee videos. So please look out for our future releases. Currently we have released 2 subs which are the UFO message and Inkigayo short message.

You can download the HQ subs at our forum: http://www.shineee.net OR visit our youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shineesubs to view them online.

Please support SHINee subs and SHINee forums. Look forward to our future releases!

-SHINee Subs Staff

Guest poupée de chiffon

I like their title song :D

but they're so young.... :tears:

Johnhyun looks like a younger version of Ha Dong Gyun :lol:

Guest undefined.

woohoo!! I'm claiming Onyoo!! ^_^

no one else's! =)) hahahahaha..

Onyoo + ME = LOVE!

KeyYoo FTW!! ^_^

Guest tknoodles

i like their song and voices, but i'm not digging their look. don't kill me, but they look really young and sort of feminine looking.

Guest Rachel Lee.

^ you mean bigbang's style.

CHEAP MOVE BY SM. am i the only one that isn't too fond of their mini? mini-albums in general are so bigbang-like. & the youngest member in this group is a great dancer as is the youngest in bigbang. not to mention they're decked in bigbang clothing. stupid coordinators need to find them a new concept - that is, unless their concept is "bigbang."

i feel like SM realized that in order to catch up to YG's music that attracts a MUCH wider range of fans, he needs to coordinate his new groups like bigbang & produce music like bigbang's. he succeeded at the appearances but failed miserably at the sounds. i guess SM artists will be k-pop for life.

they're super talented & they all look fresh off the runway, but SM's not the way to go. it's like bigbang style + suju music which is a big NO. i have nothing against this group specifically, it's more SM. promote your other talented artists that aren't getting the attention they deserve. PLEASE old man.

this is out. of. hand. jyp's hot blood, sm's shinee, yg's bigbang. one day they'll all come out at once & the world will come to an end. LOL, i kid, but still the point remains the same. no more boybands!

btw, if you're wondering why i came into this thread if i wasn't a fan, the reason is cause i get so aggravated when i see this group's name, simply cause it's a cheap move by sm.

Guest sabinhan1993

SHINee!!!!!

I am a BIG fan of SHINee!!!

I love their songs and they are just so darn cute!!!

I know they will make it big!!!! SHINee FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest teukkiex3

Actually. I just heard of them for the first time today.

._____. sad, I know. lmao. <33

but this is the first time I heard boy groups include "noona" in their lyrics.

It was quite addicting. though, I'm only a noona to TaeMin.

other than that....their dancing and voices are awesome.

but the outifits....eh, they can be worked on. >_<

I don't think....it was really meant to be a "SM Version" of FTI.

the only similarity I see....is the young ages. .__. lmao.

Oh well. HWAITING~~

Guest ejoong

CHEAP MOVE BY SM. am i the only one that isn't too fond of their mini? mini-albums in general are so bigbang-like. & the youngest member in this group is a great dancer as is the youngest in bigbang. not to mention they're decked in bigbang clothing. stupid coordinators need to find them a new concept - that is, unless their concept is "bigbang."

i feel like SM realized that in order to catch up to YG's music that attracts a MUCH wider range of fans, he needs to coordinate his new groups like bigbang & produce music like bigbang's. he succeeded at the appearances but failed miserably at the sounds. i guess SM artists will be k-pop for life.

they're super talented & they all look fresh off the runway, but SM's not the way to go. it's like bigbang style + suju music which is a big NO. i have nothing against this group specifically, it's more SM. promote your other talented artists that aren't getting the attention they deserve. PLEASE old man.

this is out. of. hand. jyp's hot blood, sm's shinee, yg's bigbang. one day they'll all come out at once & the world will come to an end. LOL, i kid, but still the point remains the same. no more boybands!

btw, if you're wondering why i came into this thread if i wasn't a fan, the reason is cause i get so aggravated when i see this group's name, simply cause it's a cheap move by sm.

Wow you're really really weird do you know that? Sorry to see you have so much hatred in your system.

But it's not like BB's concept is new either.. All of YG's concept are almost the same, so I have no idea what you're talking about. weirdo

:blink:

Anyhow YEA!! I'm so glad to see that they already have a subbing group!! You know for sure now that they're gonna make it big!! =] If it's a group of SM's he'll never let it go down the drain! =]

well despite that

i am STILL a new SHINEE fan :)

their REPLAY song is so catchy <3

Guest sheennabear

actually, from left to right, its Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho and Key, you had Taemin and Minho switched.

Guest sugarpie2011

their pants bug me.....

haha me too... :sweatingbullets:...the only reason I tolerate their skinny jean style is cuz then u get to see their REALLY REALLY cool shoes...i want some like theirs sooo bad omgomgomgogmog

Guest nyssnisa

i dont know why, but johyun actually reminds me of Shin Sung Rok ...haha..i really don't understand the need to compare dis group to ANY group at all..each group is DIFFERENT in their own way...no matter wat other people say, love dis group anyway.....it is such a pity that they are all so young..i feel guilty for looking at these young guys, but then again, the song Noona is pretty is like trying to console us who are older than them... you are doin' fine, guys!! :P

Archived