{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

KimWonSaDan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Guest serenemorgen

whooooaaa, i'm soooooooo late to finally find this thread..

reminiscing of alex and shin ae..

i watched WGM for the 1st time because of this couple.. they are so pure and romantic..now, i'm watching WGM again

because of yongseo couple.IMHO, these two couple gave me the similar vibe, similar feeling..the female being the honest, kind, and awkward one while the male must take the role as fun and considerate person, leading the relationship at the beginning..but in the end they can come to the same stage of relationship.

Showing affection without many skinship, but the audience can truly feel it too..

until now, i'm always loving flower pot song..it just beautiful.

ahh, this couple is just simply sweet, as sweet as alex's voice and shin ae's expression.. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished watching yesterday's episode of Infinity Girls. Either they were making a reference to the only quadruplets they have ever seen on TV, or these were the quadruplets that AlShin babysat. If it's them, they have grown so much!

If anyone wants to confirm, just look at Season 3 of episode 21 in Infinity Girls thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest meocon1527

I'm rewatching WGM season 1 and Alshin always my most favourite couple in all WGM couples. I miss them and Alshin fans^^While watching, I wonder why only Alshin had luxury house but others had apartment....kekekke.Not any couples could have the beautiful house like Alshin. Couples on season 1 were the best so far^^

Guest K1L1On1Mr4

Anyone can give me youtube links or either download links for this couple? I tried links on 1st page but those are dead already ph34r.gif

Thank you in advance wub.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest 1lasthope

Hi, I'm a new fan of WGM... Does anyone know where to find English subs for this couple? I've been googling everywhere and reading every page of this thread and no links work...

Hi, I'm a new fan of WGM... Does anyone know where to find English subs for this couple? I've been googling everywhere and reading every page of this thread and no links work...

You might try Daily Motion: search-WGM S1 eng subs.  They are some complete episodes and not cuts of just the Alshin couple.  Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...
Guest shecemistz

hi! i'm newbie of alex

i'm sorry for myrandomness, but

where can i download the MBC Good Day Alex special? (except in jazzholic TT, the link is not working and deleted)

thank you :)

• 3 months later...
Guest dalin

You might try Daily Motion: search-WGM S1 eng subs.  They are some complete episodes and not cuts of just the Alshin couple.  Hope that helps.

Thank you for posting this b/c I was looking for AlShin cuts and I was able to find it due to you're recommendation of searching "WGM S1 eng subs" on daily motion.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, I am new in here.
I just discover al-shin couple a few days ago and I am totally love this couple so much.
Can someone tell me how to download their episode in wgm?
I couldn't find it anywhere? :(
Pleaseeee, thank you very much

• 1 year later...

Archived